[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Three things:

1- Left the phone charging overnight, it charged at the normal rate it should be drained fast as hell, at about 10.30am I had 100% battery, 5 minutes in tapatalk drained 5% of it and now at 2.18pm I have 64% left with very little usage. Something is definitely wrong.

2- Call quality is messed up, I hear people with their voices a bit digitized, I can still understand what they're saying but it's messed up. Had Infusion on my sdcard and installed it to test it, everything is fine there, went back to R5 and digitized voices again, so yeah.

3- Chrome is also messed up, graphic glitches all the time that make it somewhat unusable, have to use the stock browser for now.

Gonna try CM9.1 and see if everything is fine there, I'm assuming it is.

Guest soulhand

2- Call quality is messed up, I hear people with their voices a bit digitized, I can still understand what they're saying but it's messed up.

I get this. I think the audio is being clipped so sounds distorted.

SIP/VOiP still does't work as build-in ( the only issue is incoming sound is bad ) as apps from the market, tried most of them no one works correctly, and now i had random reboot, that happened 1st time since i got this phone .something strange is going on with the camera some photos are just grey,

i am not complaining, just letting you know Dazz thanks for all what you done for this ROM, good luck and have nice day :)

Guest BadarChaudhry

hi

what VOIP apps are you using ? and what VOIP provider are you on ?

thanks

I'm using Mobile Voip, Easy Voip and Nonoh Voip, all 3 apps crashs as soon as i hit dial button,

I'm using Mobile Voip, Easy Voip and Nonoh Voip, all 3 apps crashs as soon as i hit dial button,

have the same problem tried few apps from the market, sipdroid works i one way only, without incall sound, CSipSimple seems works after clear data but freezes the phone during reboot so is need to pull the battery out, seems like its new issue with new releases of CM10 and Shendu, im stuck on shendu 121227-dev because i can still use CSipSimple for internet calling

Battery works very well for me, with R4 at 800mhz at this hour the phone was died, now with 1ghz clock:

post-987237-0-78682500-1358877188_thumb.post-987237-0-31923700-1358877198_thumb.

My daily use it's 2h of music, 300 sms, 3h on 3G internet and 4h on Wi-Fi and about 1h of games

Edited by fraska

Guest arbiol18

There is a big problem with the wifi, it disconnects every 20 minutes, if not teiene to do with the experimental version. In addition to the error that appears in the toolbar once and excessive battery consumption.

Otherwise it works pretty well.

Greetings and encouragement.

Guest sssingletrack

Just received a call, and as I believe your aware the in call volume is very high even on the lowest.

My parents even commented on the loudness as they were within the same room.

I'm not sure how easy this is to fix so don't worry if its too difficult.

Also, another issue. Might be a general eBay app issue or a cm10 issue. The search section just disappears when typing.

I remember this was also an issue for cm10 on the blade, so I guess its a cm10 issue.

Edited by sssingletrack

I don't have any of the problems reported here with CM10R5. The battery lasts two days with heavy conversation, incall volume is normal, and sound quality is good. WIFI works very well and phone doesn't freeze or reboot, at least since I installed R5 yesterday.

I noticed a problem related to photo apps where preview appears just garbed (barcode scan apps) and google chrome random screen artifacts..

Despite that R5 is great! Thanx Dazzozo for this mod Release.

Only errors encountered in r5 so far:

• It reboots aprox. twice a day - not a big deal
  • Disorted 3rd party camera apps (bar code scanners etc.)
  • Disorted lockscreen (all screen content goes to notification area, as already reported). Whats worth mentioning is that it in fact only happens after reboot - once unlocked, it wont happen again until phone restart.
  • Phone sometimes loses signal completely - especialy when on 3g with low signal reception. One would say it should switch to 2g (and it does sometimes), but sometimes it doesnt. It wont connect to the network untill reboot. Not quite sure if this is because of the rom, or network provider (as it has been occasionally happening ever since i bought it - upgraded straight to cm9).

Otherwise quite a good rom. ;)

Edited by Hkarta

Indeed, I dabbled in CM9 for a bit but ended up going back to infusion its the best ics rom I tried so far, on all fronts. But cm10 is too good to pass up, as soon as the battery and call quality get some fix I'll be reveting back to it, jelly bean is something amazing...

Btw cpu and i/o governors are you people using with this rom? I was using the default ones that I noticed now aren't quite the same as infusion's, maybe that could have something to do with the battery.

Edited by kupp

Guest thomasl152

Hi, i just installed CM10R5 and despite several power cycles, Gallery is still not showing any photos at all. When i run Apollo, it is picking up the music on my sd card, so it seems the media scan is running ok?? Has anyone else had this problem where Gallery doesn't seem to work? Going into Gallery->Settings just produces a blank screen rather than any settings too.

Thanks!

Guest mattia107

Tried to install 3 times, but freeze on huawei logo, don't know what's wrong, revert back to cm9 r6 and work fine. I have cwm 6.0.1.2

Solved! Download rom + jb Gapps via pc, copy zip files into sdcard and installed with cwm. Great rom thank you Daz

Hi, i just installed CM10R5 and despite several power cycles, Gallery is still not showing any photos at all. When i run Apollo, it is picking up the music on my sd card, so it seems the media scan is running ok?? Has anyone else had this problem where Gallery doesn't seem to work? Going into Gallery->Settings just produces a blank screen rather than any settings too.

Thanks!

Gallery works ok on mine. Clean CM10 R4 install with full wipes and format of internal and external sd cards then OTA to R5

Edited by Guest

Guest steddy1

Just to let you know, have the latest update of CM10 installed over the air. Everything went fine. Have not experienced the missing gallery as described by others,, but the phone d id reboot when using the navigate to destination service on Google now. The excessive in call volume of the previous release seems to have gone now, just had an extremely clear phone call. After one days use of latest update noticed slight text corruption of the drawer on boot up but seems stable now.

I had a distorted loud incoming call but an out going call was fine, if that means anything? I hardly get/make any calls so I can only comment on that one event.

UPDATE: Sorry just realized that was on R4 on saturday. Not had any calls on R5 yet.

Edited by Guest

Guest TangerineTractor

OK, here's my input...

Clean flash to R5, had a couple of random reboots, and a few screen "stickies", the phone seemed to lock up for a split second then carry on...

I've modded my build.prop debug.composition.type to gpu, overclocked to 1.19 and left everything else as-is, and all is working very well, no stuttering or reboots since.

Guest 2345lug

Hi all. I can't connect to WIFI 802.11n, but wifi good work on 802.11g. CM10R5

EDIT: Heh, wifi start working after i specified wifi region =)

Edited by 2345lug

Guest wards5150

Been on cm10 for a while now updating as the new releases have come out with cwm. Thank you Daz, great rom no real issues for me except the freezing in certain games like temple run and flick shoot. I don't really play games so not that important for me. A guy I work with has the g330 running stock and it is no faster than this rom. He wants jellybean as it just looks and feels nicer. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

I see that some people do have working battery stats now, but I installed R5 couple of days ago and only graph is shown, no "per app" stats.

Any idea how to correct this? (reboots, full charge, deleting battery stats from CWM - I have already tried all this)

Thanks

Guest jamie_w

Thanks!

Yes i have this problem too, also tvcatchup isn't working and the alarm doesn't wake the phone up when its off. The volume in call incoming/out going is still bit too loud still even after the fix.

Edited by jamie_w