[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Hi, i just installed CM10R5 and despite several power cycles, Gallery is still not showing any photos at all. When i run Apollo, it is picking up the music on my sd card, so it seems the media scan is running ok?? Has anyone else had this problem where Gallery doesn't seem to work? Going into Gallery->Settings just produces a blank screen rather than any settings too.

Thanks!

A friend of mine got the same problem with stock GB. I unmounted and then mounted the sdcard from storage menu in settings. Try that, maybe it helps.

Guest hippy dave

Got my first random reboot on R5 earlier. Had just returned from Chrome beta to the homescreen, then cleared a Gmail notification in the notification bar. Put my phone down, then saw it reboot.

In other news, my facebook chat notifications are working again.

Guest Keshavkrs

OMG, really, there is a bug in Gallery. Thumnnails are showing, photos - not. Please fix it as soon as you can.

working fine for me maybe a clean install would help

- screen "tearing"/freeze on boot up with lock screen problems

Regarding this one...

garbage at top of lock screen like all the contents are being drawin in about 0.5cm of the screen --- well I'm still on R1 and get this the first time I use the lock screen after some or all reboot (I think it's some rather than all!). So I think that the problem has been there all the time and is not something new in R4/5 just in case anybody thought that it was.

Hope this helps.

I see that some people do have working battery stats now, but I installed R5 couple of days ago and only graph is shown, no "per app" stats.

Any idea how to correct this? (reboots, full charge, deleting battery stats from CWM - I have already tried all this)

Thanks

Would a clean/full wipe reinstall help perhaps assuming that you didn't already try that?

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

Would a clean/full wipe reinstall help perhaps assuming that you didn't already try that?

I would try to avoid wiping all my apps (since I already invested some time to setup the phone - and all is OK apart from this little annoyance), hm .. but I might create a backup and than do a full wipe/re-install again, just to see if it will work or not. Thanks for the hint.

I notice problems with dual mic disabled.

i work on a factory and dual mic help to reduce noise when i'm making a call.

there's some way to enable it back?

Hi guys, i came here before to learn more about rooting, roms etc for my G300 but just today i registered. I have one issue with this rom, i installed it like the instruction says (i had CM9 R5), did full wipe, then flashed the Rom and Gapps but after booting my Camera app is missing! There's no camera :( I tried to install some from g play but didnt work. Anybody got the same issue? Thanks.

Have you tried rebooting again? Maybe a few times? Seems like some people have reported strange behaviour (not necessarily missing camera app though) that went away after one or more reboots...?

Guest armendao

Totally agree with vice17,problems with dual mic disabled,I also worked in a factory,Noise Reduction option in the settings does not work!,please correct, sorry for the English.

Have you tried rebooting again? Maybe a few times? Seems like some people have reported strange behaviour (not necessarily missing camera app though) that went away after one or more reboots...?

Gonna try that and then come back to make an update ;)

Guest Andymac1969

As a ROM, this is working well, no freezes or crashes at all, my only concern is the signal/reception, this is today at home on the EE network, I have two mobiles both on EE and the other has had signal all day

Andrew

post-407498-0-07255000-1358971555_thumb.

post-407498-0-79835900-1358971569_thumb.

post-407498-0-02237100-1358971585_thumb.

post-407498-0-77750100-1358971633_thumb.

Guest thomasl152

A friend of mine got the same problem with stock GB. I unmounted and then mounted the sdcard from storage menu in settings. Try that, maybe it helps.

I've tried various unmounting methods for the sd card, and still no luck. I've tried ICS gallery as well and same thing. Interestingly it picks up new photos that i take with the camera and displays them in an album, just none of the existing photos on the sd card! Despite the fact that the new photo just taken on the camera is sitting in the DCIM folder with all the other photos i took using other ROMS...

EDIT: Solved for me - i turned the phone off, pulled the SD card, put it back in again and rebooted. At some point in the next half an hour (i wasn't checking) the photos on the SD card showed up in Gallery.

Edited by thomasl152

Guest BillBong

Tried R5 for a couple of days. The main thing stopping it being a "daily" for me the is battery life on 3G. I timed it today and it went from 65% to 48% in exactly 10 minutes which is just crazy. I was getting almost the reverse in R2 (which is what I upgraded from) - it would go down by about 1% for every 2 minutes in that.

Also noticed some distortion through the car bluetooth but that's not such a big issue.

There's noise suppression selection in the settings of the dialer. Turn it on?

I had never noticed that setting. i will check this and feedback if it helps

Edited by vice17