Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

2265 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

2000 nd post :-) :-)

Edited by carrthee89

Posted · Report post

What about camera aplications fix in CM10? Is it possible like in CM9?

Posted · Report post

What about camera aplications fix in CM10? Is it possible like in CM9?

I think you shouldnt be waiting for many updates. this rom is like in 2nd plan i think. dazzo is working more on cm 10.1. So just upgrade to cm 10.1 that is much better and less buggy ;)

Posted · Report post

Please, i need some help. I'm new to this, and i've been trying all day long.

So first i did as dazz said on the beginning of the thread, and all I got was "Failed to verify the whole package" when trying to load the rom file from my sd card on recovery mode.

Then i read that i must root my phone before trying to install the mod, so i did it; i downloaded the files and did exactly as was on the thread and everything was fine, but i still get the same message when trying to load the rom from my sd card.

Had some problems at first cause i was using XP on my laptop but then i used another pc with win7 and it rooted, only it still doesn't work..

I just don't know what to do, is there a full tutorial with stuff like "if you get this error do that" or something? Cause all the tutorials i see are just straight foward and don't cover any problems that we may have.

Thanks a LOT, and sorry to post it here, i've checked other threads and the solutions didnt work for me.. ;]

Posted · Report post

Is that true that Dazzozo released new bootloader that fix restarts ? I cant find the info any more in forum ... Where is the download link and how should I do it ? (right now Im rooted with latest dazzozo CWM) thank you

Posted · Report post

R6 is very good, for me best of CM10, but panorama camera again do not work, or other camera apps... :(

R6:

- Automatic brightness does not work (or not working well...)

- Panorama camera has glitches. Dazzozo, can it be fixed? In cm10.1 and CM9 everything is OK with panorama.

UI is very,very fast, best UI speed of CM roms... :)

EDIT:

Install galery.apk from CM10.1 r2 and panorama camera will work good! :)

Edited by Pyntux

Posted · Report post

how to mount usb on this rom , not working with me..

Go to storage in settings, than menu button or left, than "computer connection" and chose "usb mass storage"...

Edited by Pyntux

Posted · Report post

R6 is very good, for me best of CM10, but panorama camera again do not work, or other camera apps... :(

Try Camera ICS form play store

Or, as Pyntux has revealed on serbian forum, try to flash this one:

http://d-h.st/aIy[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]A bit faster than the original one, works fine[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]except for auto rotation.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dakok

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know if the streaming video is ok on CM10 R6?

ie does TV Catchup, ITV player, 4OD FilmON work?

Posted · Report post

I tried this rom this morning without much success I am afraid. I did a full install, cleared all caches etc, and am running the latest clockwork, but I was immediately getting force closures on the keyboard, and I couldnt figure out how to stop them....consequently I coulndt even sign into my google account.

Tried to download it twice, but just the same.:-(

Posted · Report post

Or, as Pyntux has revealed on serbian forum, try to flash this one:

http://d-h.st/aIy[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]A bit faster than the original one, works fine[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]except for auto rotation.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Thanks to Pyntux! :D :D :D

Posted · Report post

Amen

Posted · Report post

I'm deeply interested, why not working the camera applications on CM10? Does anyone know something about that?

Posted · Report post

Temple Run 2 still freeze on R6?

Posted · Report post

Try Camera ICS form play store

Have you tried it?

Posted · Report post

Battery is only lasting one day with few times using wifi and listening to music for like 15min.. Besides this my favorite game (top eleven) gets stuck at the loading screen while the others(age of empire,checkers online,8 ball poll, naval clash) are working ok but with a little lag.

Posted · Report post

Have you tried it?

yes, works fine. but the shipped cameras is working fine for me too. if you want to improve speed, drop the resolution a bit, smaller file, faster save.

Posted · Report post

Got the same strange issue as on all other CM roms. When I leave my house, I can't connect to mobile data until I reboot. It's fine leaving my office or other Wi-Fi networks, but this issue makes it unusable for me. I don't get the issue on stock based roms. Shame really.

Posted · Report post

working tethering hotspot?

thanks

funziona il tethering hotspot?

grazie

Posted · Report post

yes, works fine. but the shipped cameras is working fine for me too. if you want to improve speed, drop the resolution a bit, smaller file, faster save.

Works fine on cm10 r6?

Posted · Report post

I was playing Temple Run 2 and it froze and no matter what I did, it didn't respond.

I only encounter this issue with JB ROMs, there is no problem with gaming on ICS (CM 9)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted · Report post

Works fine on cm10 r6?

yes