• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

2265 posts in this topic

Posted

How do you get temple run 2 , to run smoothly on the G300 ?

Posted

yes

Everything, not only panorama? Which version you installed? I installed from Gplay, but not working...

Posted

Everything, not only panorama? Which version you installed? I installed from Gplay, but not working...

I just use it for basic snapshots, works fine. Don't see the point of trying to use it for much more, it's a basic phone and a basic camera. It certainly wasnt designed for panoramas - if you can get them to work, it's a bonus. Having said that, i'm back on a 952-based rom now- slim+, and the default camera on there has just taken a panorama perfectly.

Posted

All this time I was talking about panorama in CM10, read first please, than say something...

Posted

All this time I was talking about panorama in CM10, read first please, than say something...

no need to be rude. I know what you are talking about. I was trying to be constructive. I can understand why some people walk away from this forum...

Posted

Sorry... I did not want to offend you... :(

Posted

I installed this rom and when I go to google play on my computer it says "you don't have any devices" where is the problem?

Posted

Just tried to send an app from Play (PC) to my g300 and it works fine...

Posted

I installed this rom and when I go to google play on my computer it says "you don't have any devices" where is the problem?

first download something from play store with your phone, then after a few minutes it shud be fixed

Posted

If you do not like camera from CM10, install this from CM10.1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfkwfgdg62zaw6w/4.2-Kamera.zip

Flash camera in CWM.

Rotation works when auto rotation is on in system.

Edit option in Gallery works good.

Panorama works well.

This camera is faster than the camera from Dazzozo's CM10.1.

Everything you do, whatever you do, do at your own risk...

Posted

if there is any fix for sd card unmounts and for stopped working apollo? (because sd card unmounts sometimes for me, needs to reboot, and apollo after using for some days stopped working and i can do nothing) talking about r6

Posted

If an app misbihaves you go to menu - apps - find your app - clear data.

For unmounts - don`t know - don`t have them...

Posted

thx

Posted

Whats the difference in this 10.1 release and the other 10.2 version? which one is better? i'm confused...

Posted (edited)

This is cyanogen 10.0 - android version 4.1 and the other is cyanogen 10.1 - built on android version 4.2. Both are jelly bean. There are minor changes/ enhancements... Like the swipe down with two fingers to pull down a different notification page in 4.2/10.1

Edited by fr0do

Posted

So what am i best to use? im on ICS / G300 Stock

Posted

So what am i best to use? im on ICS / G300 Stock

CM10.1 obviously :lol:

Posted

CM10,0 empirically ;)

Posted

CM9 subjectively

Posted

CM7 contrarily :P

Posted

CM6 litteraly

Posted

Symbian, anyone?

Posted

webOS?

Posted

fine... i'll install an Atari cartridge! and film it with a potato..

Posted

has anyone experience problems with the speaker? 2 times,one this week and another a week before,when i received a call,the other person could not hear me,but i did hear him.any ideas?