• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

2265 posts in this topic

Posted

What is the problem or bug in this version?

of course compared with the official rom 4.0.3

Posted

Thanks for the new update Dazzozo,

For some reason CM10 is more stable then CM10.1. But I like both the versions so going back and forth from CM9-CM10.1.

Posted

Auto brightness is fixed?

Posted

Probably yes, it works in 10.1, but chceck yourself.

Posted

Thanks for update... :)

Posted

thanks

Posted

thanks for update, working great.

Posted

I upgraded from r6 to r7 with no wipes. All is great, but autobrightness still not working.

Posted (edited)

Maybe you need to do wipes? I do not does brighnes realy works, I'm flashing rom just now...

Edit:

I'm not shure does auto brightnes works, but i have glitches when turning wifi on, problem was in older builds too... :(

Edited by Pyntux

Posted

Do i have to do these?

"Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

- Mounts: Format System, Cache, Cust, Data

- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache, battery stats if you have them, Reboot recovery" ? Please reply quick

Posted

Do i have to do these?

"Wipe data/factory reset

- Wipe cache partition

- Mounts: Format System, Cache, Cust, Data

- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache, battery stats if you have them, Reboot recovery" ? Please reply quick

You dont have to do so many really, factory reset, cache, dalvik cache would probably do just fine

Posted

Claims:

1.buggy Navitel ( food on the road, and it shows that I am in the forest or on the parallel road, reboot didn't help), in см10.1 that there is no problem,

2.artifacts appears in the top bar.

So see 10.1 generally cool, everything works fine, no complaints. Thank you.

Posted

No games in this rom, so bad. Temple Rum freez. So bad. Back to CM9 R10.

Posted (edited)

Camera360 does not working correctly :(

can't see the live picture because crasy artifacts from OSD are displayed all the time, fix possible?

and artifacts appears in the top bar...

Edited by bigblack66

Posted

Hardware decoding is broken for me on the latest release

Posted

This ROM is great keep up the good work :-D. But am having just stone small problems

1, I can't keep getting some random reboots some time to time :-(.

2, the camera shutter, is bit slow but I can still live with that ^_^.

Posted

What happened to all cpu governors?

I dont have TV screen off animation anymore :(

Posted

Thanks Dazz.It is very good and fast rom.

Posted

I have this ROM for 2 days and everythink works well :) clean install with all the wipes and finally there is no GSM signal problems !! I will let you know after few days, thanks :)

Posted

Hello pekahk

Do you have problem with recording camera (800x480) or playing video on r7. because i have problem with this..

Sorry for my english;)

Posted

What's the problems with this rom and the new version? I know I should read the OP, I've done this but I want to know the bugs just in this version and by the users, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate.. And if you have tried CM 10.1 and this can you say what's better and why?

Thanks.

Posted

Hello pekahk

Do you have problem with recording camera (800x480) or playing video on r7. because i have problem with this..

Sorry for my english;)

Hi, recording and playing video works well for me

Posted (edited)

update: the thread "explain like you are 5" already works ..

I installed R7 to two pieces of G300. The one with bootloader from instruction from "explain like you are 5" and the second G300 with bootloader from "bootloader FIX by Dazzozo - sorry I cant find the thread any more". The one G300 works well without any restart or GSM signal lose - perfect. The second G300 with the "bootloader FIX" restarts every few hours. I would like to load the bootloader from "explain like you are 5 thread" but the link doesnt work anymore. Any help or link to bootloader from "explain you are 5" ? thanks

Edited by pekahk

Posted

Is there any chance that third party camera application can be used in next update?

Posted

Pekahk, that is interesting.

I installed bootloader from "explained like five", and never had a single reboot!

Btw, I have the whole site saved on PC :-)