[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Ludak021

well at least with handcent sms you have notification light for sms unlike stock sms or go sms... :S These CM iterations seem to have notification light problems. Note that in handcent sms only notification light that works is the "default" one set for flash speed. If you choose any other - bye bye notification light.

well at least with handcent sms you have notification light for sms unlike stock sms or go sms... :S These CM iterations seem to have notification light problems. Note that in handcent sms only notification light that works is the "default" one set for flash speed. If you choose any other - bye bye notification light.

Does that mean you have handcent sms working ok on jb / cm10, if so can you let us know how you managed it.cheers

Big thanks Dazzozo ! Great job and awesome ROM... Tapatalk sometimes not display and loading topic but great work!

Go to developer options and tick 'Disable HW overlays'. This will fix those issues. You have to tick this again every time you reboot the phone.

Edited by kyan31

Guest hippy dave

Is there any way to keep 'disable HW overlays' on all the time? It resets itself when the phone is switched off/rebooted.

apparently setting "debug.sf.hw=1" in build.prop is supposed to do this - however, that's what it's already set to, looking at it on my phone, so i guess this is just a glitch that needs fixing.

Aye, I was wondering why I was getting the notification LED after reading previous posts saying that they weren't working. I think I'll hold onto Handcent for incoming messages and use the stock one for outgoing as for me the LED is very useful. I wonder will it work for incoming calls too? I haven't missed a call yet so I'm not sure.

Guest BadarChaudhry

Couldn't stop my self from installing CM10 and finally did it. my phone took just under 2 min to install CM10 and Gapps. Its smooth and faster then crap B952. Will play with it now and report bugs.

Thanks Dazzozo

How to Show Sim contacts? there is no option in contacts.

Edited by BadarChaudhry

Great work! I was waiting for this for a long time.

I have a little question.

How do I dowload the voice commands for offline use (Google Now feature) since the option does not appear under the voice settings menus?

Guest Berkay1343

I got an error while installing and now my phone is stuck at huawei logo :( help me please..

you most probably never done wipe cache and factory data reset ....... this time do that then install the rom

Guest BadarChaudhry

Bug?

No service when pull down Notification bar instead of network name but on top bar it shows full signal.

edited

after restart its working so not a bug

Edited by BadarChaudhry

Guest Ludak021

Does that mean you have handcent sms working ok on jb / cm10, if so can you let us know how you managed it.cheers

I installed it from the market and it works. I wasn't aware there are problems with it? I sent/received dozens of sms already, no problem.

Guest BadarChaudhry

Camera working for photo and video, Only panorama not working

Wifi working great, no freeze or DC

Mobile data works great and also no DC

No other freezing for me at all....everything is working fine...no freeze on notification or anywhere

So far so good.

Guest raverrr

If it helps anyone getting the "status 7" error in CWM regardless of how many time you reboot recovery.

Install the latest recovery then try again. Worked for me.

Guest Ludak021

Thanks for this useless bit of information.

easy thing to do and maybe it helps you debug things: install ES file explorer, open it. Fix it. ( :) just a joke ) I assume every other app freezes for the same reason. If it is a freeze at all since pressing buttons such as pressing "back" twice will exit the app like it would normally do. GO contacts -> scrolling through the contacts using letters on the right side also freezes the scrolling, you can see letters change on the bar but nothing happens regarding the scrolling of the contacts themselves. you need to kill the app to get even normal scroll to work. In the mean time, notification bar may or may not freeze (not even clock updates on it). ES file explorer can be used if HW overlay is dissabled from developer menu. However, this does not fix the freeze in GO contacts. So those might be separate issues.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Ludak021

Well I did as told:

Installed most recent CWM.

Factory Reset/wipe , wipe cache and dalvik.

Install CM10

Install GAPPS

Everything is working great. I don't have any random reboots, no freezes and no screen bad behaviour.

The only bug i found is the video camera - ir reocords great but when I playback the recorded video it lags and skips frames. The thing is when i playback videos that I recorded pre-CM10 they play just great.