[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

• 1 month later...
Guest bidzapfc

What is procedure for installing this on 108blabla baseband?

Nevermind. Its the same... only you cant go beyond 1ghz with OC

Edited by bidzapfc

Guest victormateiciuc

Hello, when i'm trying to update the rom (through ota and recovery) it always gives me an error, "error in /sdcard/cmupdater/cm-10.1-20130823-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip" Status 7. Can someone point to me what to do? i'm running the JB 4.2.2 CM10.1. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Applefruit500

Hello, when i'm trying to update the rom (through ota and recovery) it always gives me an error, "error in /sdcard/cmupdater/cm-10.1-20130823-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip" Status 7. Can someone point to me what to do? i'm running the JB 4.2.2 CM10.1. Thank you!

take a look at the locked topic of cm10 4.1.1. It says to reboot recovery after wipe. I did not do this and I got this error, so I rewiped (to clean up any mess it made) and rebooted recovery, then flashed it no problem. Hope this helps.

Guest djuroue

Hi, one of members of mine Huawei G300 Srbija facebook page found a solution for games freezing on this rom.

It is called : ◢ Pure™Graphics HD + Rendering Version ◣

Google it, and try it, we tested many games, and also video playback, everything works perfectly.

Now, i am using only cm10, it works just as it should! Perfect. Please try this pure graphics hd mod, and tell me the results...

Also, we changer dalvik heap size to 128mb, dpi to 230, row scheduler and 320-1008 on demand cpu settings...

Edited by djuroue

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dalyer

In case it's of any use Pimp My ROM has an option to check if a ROM has init.d support and can install it if it doesn't.

Or maybe you mean that this ROM should have init.d but it's not working for you?

Guest lookynator

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

Guest murdok1691

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

Are you using the last update (20131001)? If you are using that, maybe you have the memories changed, like CM 10.1 & 10.2.

I recommend you the version 20130823, is what I use, and it goes perfect.

Guest lookynator

Are you using the last update (20131001)? If you are using that, maybe you have the memories changed, like CM 10.1 & 10.2.

I recommend you the version 20130823, is what I use, and it goes perfect.

20130823 working fine. Thank you!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest popadicsm

Please help me. This ROM have very bad feature for me. Why? Why i have 16GB SD card? All apps data, play music downloaded mp3, google translator offline dictionary, PHOTOS from camera, all of this is stored in internal storage - 2GB. WTF? Have you any idea for fix it?

i have that problem too, but on cm10.1, i think the solution is same. did you fix this?