• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

2265 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Posted

Will try the modified rom and post results later. Got the keyboard bug this time.

Posted

That ROM has waaay too much stuff for my taste. I went back and installed the one from April and everything works as expected. Forgot how much faster than 4.3 this was.

Posted

didnt work, when copy that line in build.prop exeternal memory is default, but internal memory is still default for apk instalation.

Posted

That doesnt sound right... use build.prop editor.

Posted (edited)

20130823 working fine. Thank you!!!

Hello, where can I download 20130823 version? I don´t see it anymore on page http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8815

Is it possible to upload it somewhere?

Thankx

Edited by fajo99

Posted

How did you find it? :D thanks alot

Posted

Trial and error. :P

'2c' is an incremental hexadecimal code generated when a new rom is uploaded.

I proved first with '2a' and luckily it was 20130823 of cm10.1. After that '2b' (cm9) and finally '2c'.

Posted

Great find

Posted (edited)

On the last build third camera app do not work and after using maps orientation is just portret

Edit:After i install pure grafics rendering zip from xda 3th party camera works and facebook kamera works.

Edited by pejicgoran

Posted

I I'm using build 20130823 and every time I apply a theme in theme chooser I get force closes ui is there a fix for that??

Posted

Do you apply correct theme? It needs to be built for Cm10... Also, after applying you should restart

Posted

Do you apply correct theme? It needs to be built for Cm10... Also, after applying you should restart

I downloaded the themes from play store and when i apply it gives me force close ui and the status bar disapear and comes back again, i try two diferent builds and the two gives me that error

I downloaded a theme from play store after apply it gives me system UI force close and the status bar disapear, than it comes back again...

I try two diferent builds and the two gives that error