[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MrJohnPT

That ROM has waaay too much stuff for my taste. I went back and installed the one from April and everything works as expected. Forgot how much faster than 4.3 this was.

Guest popadicsm

didnt work, when copy that line in build.prop exeternal memory is default, but internal memory is still default for apk instalation.

• 3 weeks later...

Trial and error. :P

'2c' is an incremental hexadecimal code generated when a new rom is uploaded.

I proved first with '2a' and luckily it was 20130823 of cm10.1. After that '2b' (cm9) and finally '2c'.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest pejicgoran

On the last build third camera app do not work and after using maps orientation is just portret

Edit:After i install pure grafics rendering zip from xda 3th party camera works and facebook kamera works.

Edited by pejicgoran

• 1 month later...
Guest tiagosantos88

I I'm using build 20130823 and every time I apply a theme in theme chooser I get force closes ui is there a fix for that??

Guest tiagosantos88

Do you apply correct theme? It needs to be built for Cm10... Also, after applying you should restart

I downloaded the themes from play store and when i apply it gives me force close ui and the status bar disapear and comes back again, i try two diferent builds and the two gives me that error

I downloaded a theme from play store after apply it gives me system UI force close and the status bar disapear, than it comes back again...

I try two diferent builds and the two gives that error

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...