Jr5 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 10

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

So here's something i'm considering (well, actually, testing right now)... a MCMCR to go with the MCR. Think MCR, with many of the same kitchen, ,options, tweaks and optimisations, but instead based on the CyanogenMod 10.1 4.2 latest code. Probably re-built to the latest code every Friday for something to play with over the weekend.

Good idea?

P

So here's something i'm considering (well, actually, testing right now)... a MCMCR to go with the MCR. Think MCR, with many of the same kitchen, ,options, tweaks and optimisations, but instead based on the CyanogenMod 10.1 4.2 latest code. Probably re-built to the latest code every Friday for something to play with over the weekend.

Good idea?

P

I don't understand exactly everything what u mean .. But i thinking sure is good idea ! he he :D

Guest PaulOBrien

A minor update has been uploaded to the kitchen this afternoon. I'm working on the next main update including more features from CM and a few fixes and enhancements.

P

Changelog

18th Jan

• Updated all 3rd party components
  • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Guest PaulOBrien

New release online in kitchen and prebake! :)

Changelog

30th Jan Jr3

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Added additional CyanogenMod options to the kitchen
  • Minor fixes and improvements

18th Jan

• CyanogenMod parts updated to 180113 nightly
    • Updated all 3rd party components
    • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Guest zachman1221

I am sure loving this device, but the lack of adhoc wifi support is killing me, just wondering before i flash this rom if it has been enabled or not

Guest rifraf5

Hi all,

I have a really basic, stupid question about this ROM... How do you take a screenshot? I've tried power + volume down numerous times, but it's not working. Was this functionality removed from this ROM?

Thanks,

Rifraf