Jr5 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 10

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest rifraf5

Ok, it's working... The timing to press the buttons is a little bit more sensitive on the tablet than on my phone (EVO 4G LTE). I think I was just pressing the volume button a little too out of sync from the power button. Anyway. n00b mistake on my part.

Thanks,

Rifraf

Guest PaulOBrien

Jr4, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

22nd Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

Jr4, based on the JDQ39 / 4.2.2 release, is now in the kitchen!

Since this is a COMPLETE rebase, it'd be great if kitchen users could test it before I create the prebake. As always, once everything is confirmed OK, i'll put up the prebake.

Enjoy! :)

P

Changelog

22nd Feb

• Completely rebased on JDQ39 (4.2.2) with all MCR features and updates merged in.

Hello,

Where i can download it for test ? ;)

Thanks

Guest rifraf5

Hi Paul,

The ROM looks good except that it looks like the browser option in the kitchen isn't working... Browser.apk is not installed as part of JR4.

Or did I miss something? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rifraf

Guest PaulOBrien
Hi Paul,

The ROM looks good except that it looks like the browser option in the kitchen isn't working... Browser.apk is not installed as part of JR4.

Or did I miss something? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rifraf

Odd, I'll check it!

P

online kitchen option [Menu button on right hand side (stock style) - navigation bar always at bottom (stock style) - wide button layout installed to /system partition] cannot be selected.

offline gallery still doesn't work (FC's).

Guest PaulOBrien

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Development of this ROM is currently suspended as I no longer have a Nexus 10. I am considering picking up a 16GB model so I can continue updating. Watch this space!

Guest syddp

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Development of this ROM is currently suspended as I no longer have a Nexus 10. I am considering picking up a 16GB model so I can continue updating. Watch this space!

We sincerely hope you can get hold of another model because we all depend on your good work!

Noticed that standard browser FC's and Chrome immediately closes in current release.

Wallet gets included even if you don't select it in the kitchen.

Guest PaulOBrien

I've just made a small update to the kitchen - this fixes a FC issue with Play Store services and also adds the Ovivo Mobile APN.

Would anyone be interested in a kitchen option to fix AdBlock again for 4.2.2? This is technically a security hole, but i've had at least one request.

P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest syddp

Updated to latest kitchen update for jr5.

Browser continues to FC even after app cache clear, so adobe flash flayer cannot be configured.

Guest syddp

I've just made a small update to the kitchen - this fixes a FC issue with Play Store services and also adds the Ovivo Mobile APN.

Would anyone be interested in a kitchen option to fix AdBlock again for 4.2.2? This is technically a security hole, but i've had at least one request.

P

+1

• 1 month later...