[GB] CyanMobile eXperience ROM Crescent 2.3.8

Guest gbosh

Welcome to the Cyanmobile eXperience

Hey guys, I compiled a new ROM for the Crescent -- CyanMobile!

It's made by the CyanMobile team, led by Squadzone.

It is very highly customizable

I have compiled this rom from sources

Everything that works in Cm7 'should' work with this, too

Bugs:

Edited by gbosh

Guest plewis1981

Thanks.

just Downloaded and waiting for my phone to charge then will give it a go.

Will the a2sd scripts work as with CM7?

Edited by plewis1981

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Agreed, I'm enjoying it, not too sure about the drop down settings menu though, it sits in the middle of the screen and everything is squashed up on it, I presume that's how it should look though?

It sleeps very well though, that's what's most important to me.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Agreed, I'm enjoying it, not too sure about the drop down settings menu though, it sits in the middle of the screen and everything is squashed up on it, I presume that's how it should look though?

It sleeps very well though, that's what's most important to me.

You can change the status bar to fit the whole screen in the status bar settings, can't remember the exact one but just play around and when you find it the correct option is 'Default'.

Also, I was using it earlier but for some reason my USB Mass Storage wouldn't display a 'Mount' button under the android/text so it was just a pointless screen, used an app from Play Store to get around it but still a tad irritating.

Finally, is there any ways to theme the whole thing to make it fit a JB/ICS style? I tried using a few CM7 themes but it doesn't theme the status bar menu which is unfortunate.

It's a good little ROM though, I'll have a mess around with it tomorrow afternoon after work.

Thanks

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Is there a CyanMobile theme thread anywhere on the internet? I tried Google but no luck. I understand CM themes work but they don't fully theme the status bar.

Thanks