BARGAIN WATCH: Sony Xperia P @ £149.99

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

With Sony announcing which handsets are definitely getting Jelly Bean, is there any Sony handset that may be a worthy update to your current handset? The Xperia P is currently on offer at Chitter Chatter.

The Xperia P is currently on offer at Chitter Chatter, priced at £149.99 for an unlocked handset with a T-Mobile Pay as You Go micro SIM card with £10 credit included.

The handset is a stock Sony handset, with no network lock and the bootloader can be unlocked for custom roms. Add in the fact that Sony are contributing binary blobs for the Xperia P to the CyanogenMOD opensource project via FreeXperia and the Xperia P starts to look like very good value iindeed.

The Xperia P has 1GB RAM, a full aluminium unibody and a 4 inch QHD 960x540 resolution Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine with Sony’s unique WhiteMagic™ technology.

A dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 16GB of built in storage (13GB user accessible) and an 8MP Camera capable of shooting 1080P video at 30 Frames per second completes the specifications.

Finally, TopCashBack could track at 4.04%, taking a further £6.06 off the £149.99 total price, reducing the total outlay to only £143.93!

Let us know if you're planning to pick one up!

[Via: Chitter Chatter]

gallery_19680_3_5605.jpggallery_19680_3_839.jpg

Click here to view the item

Guest Redstarr1

Funny, my brother just bought one, second hand, for €180. If my currency convertor is correct, that's only €5 cheaper than a new one. It was in mint condition though (for being a second hand) and prices don't drop as easily in Belgium though. But still a bit sad to read :P.

Guest slapmatt

As anyone actually orders one of these phones?

I placed an order on Thursday lunchtime and have yet to receive a confirmation email, let alone the actual phone. Noticed the money has been charged to my credit card though.

Might have to call them tomorrow.

Guest Michealtbh
As anyone actually orders one of these phones?

I placed an order on Thursday lunchtime and have yet to receive a confirmation email, let alone the actual phone. Noticed the money has been charged to my credit card though.

Might have to call them tomorrow.

Definitely give them a call. I had a nightmare when I ordered an Xperia Play from the same company last year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.