[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest rocky11

Why don't you install GApps from this thread? "gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip"

EDIT: I've got Swiftkey and it works like a clock.

I did install GApps from this thread.

Sorry what do you mean by "works like a clock"??

Guest dreis911

I did install GApps from this thread.

Sorry what do you mean by "works like a clock"??

Works with no flaws! Works very well.

I've always used Swiftkey with any Konsta's ROMs without any problems.

Everything else works ok?

What's the size of your /system partition?

Guest rocky11

Works with no flaws! Works very well.

I've always used Swiftkey with any Konsta's ROMs without any problems.

Everything else works ok?

What's the size of your /system partition?

Yeah I've always used Swiftkey and have tried previous versions of Konsta's CM10 with no problems.

Everything else seems to be working ok

Partition sizes are system = 160mb & cache = 2mb

Guest robreid

I use Swiftkey keyboard but after installing, when I go through setup, at stage 2"Enable Swiftkey" I get a message "unfortunately, settings has stopped" and I can't complete the set up.

I've redownloaded the rom and gapps and reflashed but still the same - any ideas?

I had this the first time I tried to install, but a reboot worked for me and now Swiftkey is working perfectly.

I don't think it's a problem with the ROM so if a reboot doesn't work maybe reinstall Swiftkey from the play store?

Guest rocky11

I had this the first time I tried to install, but a reboot worked for me and now Swiftkey is working perfectly.

I don't think it's a problem with the ROM so if a reboot doesn't work maybe reinstall Swiftkey from the play store?

Still no joy :(

Guest dreis911

Yeah I've always used Swiftkey and have tried previous versions of Konsta's CM10 with no problems.

Everything else seems to be working ok

Partition sizes are system = 160mb & cache = 2mb

Can you do the install all over again?

But this time format /system and wipe dalvik and cache... maybe it'll work.

Does the ROM+GApps fit into 160MB? I don't know because I trimmed the ROM.

And...

Some things "have no explanation":

When I installed this last update (19/4) the phone drained my battery in less than a day, then it "stabilized" and is working very well.

Guest elrond_bs

Still no joy :(

How could you install gapps for CM7?? Install gapps only from here (page 1). Format everything and install again.

But first check your system partition in Settings - Partition info, it must be ###/160.

Guest robreid

Hi, I've installed this rom and gapps coming from Eco CM7.

How could you install gapps for CM7?? Install gapps only from here (page 1). Format everything and install again.

But first check your system partition in Settings - Partition info, it must be ###/160.

I think he meant he installed this ROM and Gapps from this thread having come from CM7, not that he installed this ROM with the Gapps from CM7.

Anyhow checking partition sizes is a shout, other than that maybe try redownloading the .zips from this thread, could be a bad download?

Guest rocky11

Hi, don't think I've made it clear - I have used both the ROM and GApps link from page 1 of this thread but still can't get Swiftkey to work. Have fully wiped and reflashed but still the same.

My partition info is shown as 159/160

Guest dreis911

Hi, don't think I've made it clear - I have used both the ROM and GApps link from page 1 of this thread but still can't get Swiftkey to work. Have fully wiped and reflashed but still the same.

Ok, but with the new ROM install, have you reinstalled Swiftkey?

Is everything else running OK?

Guest elrond_bs

Sorry, I misunderstood. :) Do you use Titanium Backup or other backup app or do you install straight from Play Store?

Guest KonstaT

Hi, I've installed this rom and gapps coming from Eco CM7.

I use Swiftkey keyboard but after installing, when I go through setup, at stage 2"Enable Swiftkey" I get a message "unfortunately, settings has stopped" and I can't complete the set up.

I've redownloaded the rom and gapps and reflashed but still the same - any ideas?

Thanks

Grab a logcat. It's most likely the same null pointer exception that was fixed couple of days a go.

http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/36219/

Guest wookie16081965

Just had strange problem i cant phone or text rebooted phone and got message at top saying i have to sign into network checked phone status that says i have signal and i am connected to giffgaff but still cant phone or text.

Never mind its giffgaff themselves the network is down ive just reflashed the rom and gapps thinking it was the phone.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest rocky11

Sorry, I misunderstood. :) Do you use Titanium Backup or other backup app or do you install straight from Play Store?

Thanks - yeah first time I did use a backup from Astro but after reading previous comments, following a reflash I have downloaded from Play Store each time but still cant get past step 2!

Guest toh_5

Hi,

the touchscreen of my Blade (tft gen1 -> gen2, witch changed digitiser) will not work after flashing this rom.

Is there a way to use the rom with the digitiser from FocalTech (i2c adress: 0x3e , IC type FT5X06, module: FocalTech FT5x06)?

Thanks a lot...

Frank

Guest sharix

Half my apps don't work with the latest update: Play Store, Gmail, Good Morning, Maps, Instagram, ...

edit: I have wiped cache and system.

Edited by sharix

Guest sharix

Yes, the latest from first post.

I wiped cache and formatted system, I thought dalvik gets wiped automatically. Gonna do it manually now, if it doesn't work I'll have to go back to 29. 3.

Guest dreis911

Yes, the latest from first post.

I wiped cache and formatted system, I thought dalvik gets wiped automatically. Gonna do it manually now, if it doesn't work I'll have to go back to 29. 3.

What you described is what happened with the 18/4 build.

Guest sharix

MD5 matches the 19.4. build:

MD5 (/Volumes/BLADE/cm-10.1-20130419-KonstaKANG-blade.zip) = f6a65727ca9c8d1e1f126f4560476675

Apps still force closing after manually wiping cache, dalvik cache and system. going back to 29. 3....