[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

MD5 matches the 19.4. build:

MD5 (/Volumes/BLADE/cm-10.1-20130419-KonstaKANG-blade.zip) = f6a65727ca9c8d1e1f126f4560476675

Apps still force closing after manually wiping cache, dalvik cache and system. going back to 29. 3....

... and, of course, your /system is 160MB?

Guest dreis911

Yes, always has been.

But it's even more strange: now some apps don't work even on 29. 3. build D:

Well, I didn't want to be Mr.Negative but I thought this might happen.

If I was going nowhere with all this wipes and installs....

I would TPT it again with the same partitions and start it all over again.

Guest sharix

Lucky, apps started working when I reinstalled the latest gapps package (and went through the "first start" procedure - maybe this has something to do with the problem), so i don't have to reformat and reinstall everything again.

Guest peetu20

Lucky, apps started working when I reinstalled the latest gapps package (and went through the "first start" procedure - maybe this has something to do with the problem), so i don't have to reformat and reinstall everything again.

Yeah, some of cm10/10.1 apps doensnt open, before u flash gapps. In cm10 home button doensnt work before gapps are installed :D

Guest dreis911

Lucky you!!! :)

Guest ivenae

Hey guys, i think i solved the battery drain issue.

I installed the program "wakelock" (with 5 stars in playstore) and saw, that the service "Telefone", the subroutine RILJ is the evil power-klauer (energy-sucker). While the services with heaviest wakelock created about 6 min / day, this one alone has had about 30 min/day (of 50 min /day cumulated)

It is a part of the google maps location service and can be eliminated in google maps -> properties ("eigenschaften") -> location.

It has to be done, even if google maps was never used before.

A reboot and one day later i saw that the telefone-service use also about 6 min / day. Cumulated all services create about 20 min wakelock / day (about 12 h now). Energy-level is 50%, but the phone was heavily used today. normally i had to put it on power. during the night it need about 3 - 5%, so i can use it two days of heavily usage (about 45 min surfing, 15 min calling)

Guest Rucha

I would suggest to add next items to "Not working" part in first post:

1. Bluetooth switching.

2. VPN.

3. Flash.

Edited by Rucha

Guest Sulthekk

Ad. 1) BT is tricky, but is working.

Ad. 3) Flash?? Which flash?!

I think he didn't mean flashlight, he meant adobe flash, which shouldn't ever worked on this device at all, and jellybean is unsupported anyway.

Or he is a libra user, in which case he DOES have a flashlight I think.

Guest RBarth

I had bluetooth problems too. Since i repaired it with “Bluetooth Fix Repair 1.4.2“ from play store (one repair is free), i have no problems anymore.

Guest KonstaT

alogcat.2013-04-23-21-14-50+0100.txt

I think this is the logcat

It's the same null pointer exception that is already fixed upstream.

Always use the packages that are in the first post! Previous gapps package was few MBs larger and it won't fit 160MB system partition with the latest ROM releases.

Yeah, some of cm10/10.1 apps doensnt open, before u flash gapps. In cm10 home button doensnt work before gapps are installed :D

Not a single thing is true in that post.

I would suggest to add next items to "Not working" part in first post:

1. Bluetooth switching.

2. VPN.

3. Flash.

If you haven't noticed, these are hardware features that are listed in the first post.

How to disable this clock widget on lockscreen?

Huh, just drag any lockscreen widget you don't want to trash.

Guest peetu20

Always use the packages that are in the first post! Previous gapps package was few MBs larger and it won't fit 160MB system partition with the latest ROM releases.

Not a single thing is true in that post.

If you haven't noticed, these are hardware features that are listed in the first post.

Huh, just drag any lockscreen widget you don't want to trash.

I am talking about daemond cm10. I have faced this problem, I dont know is it just me...

Guest rocky11

Hi KonstaT, thanks for looking at that but unfortunately I don't understand your reply - does that mean I need to wait for another update? Sorry for being so thick! :)

How to disable this clock widget on lockscreen?

Screenshot_2013-04-23-11-13-09.png?00114c185b959c215178de16000000005d73c971657005a815809bb69387b4a8

but just leave this clock widget?

Screenshot_2013-04-23-11-13-23.png?00114c185b959c215178df7200000000f5e9dd6752638dcc09b499d4f83dc3f1

The "fix" is to not use lockscreen policy app, it's a bug which occurs with CM and that app, happens on my S1 and S2. I prefer the first clock so I delete LockClock.apk and all is fine.

Guest johnnyjoe

The "fix" is to not use lockscreen policy app, it's a bug which occurs with CM and that app, happens on my S1 and S2. I prefer the first clock so I delete LockClock.apk and all is fine.

Thanks 99x! Deleted cLock with Titanium Backup and fixed that problem. : )

Guest ztnej

i flashed the lastest update and now i don't have network signal... there'n nothing we can do except wipe everything?

i assume that i'm not the only one who have this problem from what i've been reading here, if i format system will i loose my apps?

Guest dreis911

i flashed the lastest update and now i don't have network signal... there'n nothing we can do except wipe everything?

i assume that i'm not the only one who have this problem from what i've been reading here, if i format system will i loose my apps?

Again :

Wipe /cache, dalvik cache, format /system. You do NOT lose your apps.

And don't forget to flash the latest GApps too after the ROM.