[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dragonpt

Like always, good job !

My sapo a5, was revived from brick today, after 2 months of being dead lol

I just tryed an new un-brick metod and it worked, now, let me enjoy this beutifull rom, on my "new" Zte Blade xD

Edited by dragonpt

Guest tmmp

Like always, good job !

My sapo a5, was revived from brick today, after 2 months of being dead lol

I just tryed an new un-brick metod and it worked, now, let me enjoy this beutifull rom, on my "new" Zte Blade xD

Sapo A5 is ZTE Libra

Guest dragonpt

Sapo A5 is ZTE Libra

There are some confusion about this...

First let me tell you, im the owner of an Sapo A5 and an Optimus San francisco...

Sapo A5 as well as Optimus san francisco (both models that are sold here in Portugal, and i have both), they are both ZTE Blade

Every software available (mrpigfish, blade checker, etc) says The Sapo A5 is ZTE blade, also the hardare is exactly the same (i also opened mines several times, so it's confirmed).

As far as i know, zte libra IS zte blade, only difference (on Sapo A5/ Libra ) is the digitizer (not 100% compatible with blade) and the model stetics.

in hardware they are 100% the same :) .

Best regards

ON-topic:

Had to revert to an old rom, this one is laggy, even with OC and ram tweeks...

alot of FC, the first FC (android process as stoped) was when selecting the phone language when you start the rom for the first time

using now the "old" 11​.2.2013 build, no no lag in this one

Thanks for the hard work konstat

Edited by dragonpt

Guest HDuser

ad hoc and bluetooth isnt working for me in latest build, while i clean installed the rom. Am i only one facing this or someone is also?

Guest szpilasty

BT is working. Try this:

Long press on Quick Setting Panel opens BT settings, then toggle BT from Quick Setting Panel. Works for me every time.

Guest HDuser

BT is working. Try this:

Long press on Quick Setting Panel opens BT settings, then toggle BT from Quick Setting Panel. Works for me every time.

actually i did that but when i tried to send a file to my laptop, it doesnt show my laptop :(

Guest esemudeo

I think the real question is:

Why do you turn your Blade OFF????

It's supposed to be ON all the time!

I just do it out of habit. I don't phone at night anyway. :-) maybe it saves battery life or something.

Guest dreis911

I just do it out of habit. I don't phone at night anyway. :-) maybe it saves battery life or something.

OK.... it's your choice.

My Blade is set to work with 2G only, without data and during the night (7h) it wastes about 3% (can anyone confirm that?).

I think that turning ON and OFF the phone may drain the same amount of energy or even more:

When you turn the phone ON, the screen is ON for a while (and screen is the biggest battery sucker) and drains a lot!!!

.... and the CPU is also working hard to start a lot of Services and Apps.

Oh! and most important, I use my Blade as Alarm Clock, so I can't turn it OFF... but that's me!

Guest elrond_bs

I think it's much better to just turn Airplane mode ON for the night and then OFF in the morning. It saves you the boot time and load and also conserves battery.

dreis911 is right, booting the phone drains a lot of battery, more than Airplane mode for the night.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest dreis911

I think it's much better to just turn Airplane mode ON for the night and then OFF in the morning. It saves you the boot time and load and also conserves battery.

dreis911 is right, booting the phone drains a lot of battery, more than Airplane mode for the night.

Well, that is a good suggestion!

Yet, I'm not gonna use it because:

I would have to remember, every night, to put the phone in Airplane mode.

Then, I would have to remember, every morning, to put the phone in Normal mode.

For me, that's too much!!! I have less memory than my phone... :D

Guest De@n

Tasker :-P

Edited by De@n

Guest tmmp

There are some confusion about this...

First let me tell you, im the owner of an Sapo A5 and an Optimus San francisco...

Sapo A5 as well as Optimus san francisco (both models that are sold here in Portugal, and i have both), they are both ZTE Blade

Every software available (mrpigfish, blade checker, etc) says The Sapo A5 is ZTE blade, also the hardare is exactly the same (i also opened mines several times, so it's confirmed).

As far as i know, zte libra IS zte blade, only difference (on Sapo A5/ Libra ) is the digitizer (not 100% compatible with blade) and the model stetics.

in hardware they are 100% the same :) .

Best regards

ON-topic:

Had to revert to an old rom, this one is laggy, even with OC and ram tweeks...

alot of FC, the first FC (android process as stoped) was when selecting the phone language when you start the rom for the first time

using now the "old" 11​.2.2013 build, no no lag in this one

Thanks for the hard work konstat

I also have them both, that's why I know they are not both ZTE Blade, but one of them is ZTE Libra. Yes most of the hardware is the same but it's not just the digitizer, but the also the back camera (in the first cooked roms that appeared Libra had issues with the camara not working (this was reported by sapo a5 users) because the kernel was from a ZTE Blade).

Ofc that by now, roms have converged to work on them both, because the kernel that is now used is from a leaked kernel for ZTE Libra.

Guest szpilasty

Or try this :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be1ay.flymode

Guest crazzy_boy

I don't know if it has been posted already, but I have the clock automatically set by the carrier and it freezes sometimes, just the clock in the notifications bar however, the rest is all right, in the messages and whatsapp the time is right except for the clock in the notifications bar.

Guest crazzy_boy

It happened to me for the 4th time since the first release of this rom, the last two of them in the last 2 days :\

Edited by crazzy_boy

Guest HDuser

I don't know if it has been posted already, but I have the clock automatically set by the carrier and it freezes sometimes, just the clock in the notifications bar however, the rest is all right, in the messages and whatsapp the time is right except for the clock in the notifications bar.

Time freezes sometimes, conformed. Happens to me too but very rarely, to fix this simply change time and revert it.

Bluetooth isnt searching devices mostly, and ad-hoc networks are not showing up. Apart from it awesome rom this is, Im never going to think back.

Edited by HDuser

Guest Droopy_be

Strange issue with effem app.

On my first blade, my favorites are always present,

on my other one, favorites is blank after a reboot

Any ideas?

Guest la72pt

ad hoc and bluetooth isnt working for me in latest build, while i clean installed the rom. Am i only one facing this or someone is also?

mine isn't working too. can't see phones near me and nobody see mine. and of course . . . right bluetooth options activated. :-)