[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest peetu20

apple iphone 3G? :D

Just used apple iPad today in school, wasted about minute to find settings icon from homescreen, then I connected to wlan, surfing was smooth like my blade have. Only positive I found, were browser speed :D

Guest peetu20

This SUCKS. :angry2: :angry2:

:angry2:

Can you someday grow up. No need to make new account every week.We do not need trolls here. Buy modern smartphone and enjoy. Custom ROMs are for advanced users only, not for apple users.

Guest HDuser

This SUCKS. :angry2: :angry2:

:angry2:

then buy a better phone lol

Iphone5 :wub:

Keep dreaming LOL

Edited by HDuser

Guest dragonpt

Mine was always fine with aeroplane mode and no sim, have you made sure it's not an app or process using CPU?

No apps instaled...

Did an clean install

then the gapps

with no sim card (even on AeroPlane mode) the phone lagg like hell

the only workaround is adding that line of text to the to the build.prop

But then if i wana use an SIM card again, im forced to delete that line again...

so i have to always add and delete the build.prop file, depending if im using an SIM or not...

Thats the problem

EDIT : My phone just brick ... lol damm

Gona try to recover again bah

Edited by dragonpt

Guest HDuser

No apps instaled...

Did an clean install

then the gapps

with no sim card (even on AeroPlane mode) the phone lagg like hell

the only workaround is adding that line of text to the to the build.prop

But then if i wana use an SIM card again, im forced to delete that line again...

so i have to always add and delete the build.prop file, depending if im using an SIM or not...

Thats the problem

EDIT : My phone just brick ... lol damm

Gona try to recover again bah

why dont you use sim card then?

No dreaming. Already in delivery and soon in my post office.

Good luck sir, I wont be surprised if you went back to blade after using it for 1 week.

Edited by HDuser

Guest dragonpt

why dont you use sim card then?

Cause this phone is now my backup one.

My main phone is now an ZTE V970 (TMN Smart A18), so i will only use an SIM on Blade if my main is drain out of battery ...

Just brick the Blade again, when flashing the new cwm recovery v 6.0.2.7 from Konsta, something went whrong .......

Guest elrond_bs

Find an old SIM and keep the phone in airplane mode.

Don't answer to CaTa Simion, he is a known spammer (you only encourage him).

Guest HDuser

Find an old SIM and keep the phone in airplane mode.

Don't answer to CaTa Simion, he is a known spammer (you only encourage him).

i see, got it. BTW same advise i was about to give him, I hope now he has solved the issue.

Guest dragonpt

Managed to unbrick again.

thanks guys for the replys

actually i found an old sim (must be 7 years old lol) and now on airplane mode works fine, with no need to edit and re-edit the build.prop file.

BTW

this is the tool i used to unbrick my blade:

http://a5.sapo.pt/

go to the end of the page, and download the flasher+rom .zip, let the program update, and follow the steps...

in the past none of the 5 un-brick (of the guide) metods worked for me, but this one is awesome

Someone should add this flasher to the unbrick TUT

Edit:

Some pics of the zte flasher (its in portuguese but there are other langs to choose) :

IIERZbp.png

7JGaNXX.png

odIhRWH.png

Edited by dragonpt

Guest HDuser

Managed to unbrick again.

thanks guys for the replys

actually i found an old sim (must be 7 years old lol) and now on airplane mode works fine, with no need to edit and re-edit the build.prop file.

BTW

this is the tool i used to unbrick my blade:

http://a5.sapo.pt/

go to the end of the page, and download the flasher+rom .zip, let the program update, and follow the steps...

in the past none of the 5 un-brick (of the guide) metods worked for me, but this one is awesome

Someone should add this flasher to the unbrick TUT

Edit:

Some pics of the zte flasher (its in portuguese but there are other langs to choose) :

IIERZbp.png

7JGaNXX.png

odIhRWH.png

Thanks for sharing.

Guest killer99

so what to do when i wanna need my sim to call but I edited the build.prop ?

Cuz the rom is now going to slow :c

oc 691 and 2 years old

Guest peetu20

oc 691 and 2 years old

Enable the RIL from build.prop again.

Guest killer99

Enable the RIL from build.prop again.

But i need to pay for mobile data and a lot :o

Mmmmh isnt it that when your mobile data is dissabled that your phone goes a lot slower ?

Edited by killer99

Guest dragonpt

oc 691 and 2 years old

Just do what peetu20 said or;

Just delete the line you added, save, reboot and ur done ....

No, mobile data can be disabled. The problem with slowness is with no sim card, not no data.

^^ THIS

Funny how even if you use an old sim (that does not connect to your mobile network), the phone works OK.

Edited by dragonpt

Guest zamiere

The problem is: Reboot required to use Bluetooth after turning on.

Which ROM version has working Bluetooth without needing this? 4.0? 4.1 series?

Guest dreis911

For those who think that the "Aeroplane Mode" is the solution to use the phone without a SIM card, think again.

Why did KonstaT posted the buil.prop solution?

Because you cannot switch to "Aeroplane Mode" and use Wifi or BT or even FM radio!!! That's why.

Guest zamiere

Because you cannot switch to "Aeroplane Mode" and use Wifi or BT or even FM radio!!! That's why.

I can do it. Seriously.

Regards,

Chuck

Guest rrizall85

great for me to.. thanks.. but i wonder can i use navi total smoothly coz it resolution didnt work correctly on cm9.. i'll install navi total and try it.. and hope it works great like cm7..

For those who think that the "Aeroplane Mode" is the solution to use the phone without a SIM card, think again.

Why did KonstaT posted the buil.prop solution?

You can turn those back on after enabling aeroplane mode lol

Guest dreis911

You can turn those back on after enabling aeroplane mode lol

Well, then I can only say that the "Aeroplane Mode" is not a real "Aeroplane Mode", it was supposed to switch all RF modules/hardware.

Guest HDuser

If I had the device... Selection of available non-Nokia devices is quite small here in Finland. Blade III is actually one of the very few bargain devices available here (costs ~150€). I'm still eyeing out availability/pricing on Nexus 4 (currently unavailable, costs ~600€). Not much dev work needed on a Nexus so Blade III might be a fun dev toy anyway. ;)

Sure, I already did that some time ago. Use with caution, I can't guarantee that everything will work as it should. I lost all my apps once and I haven't used it since (I was messing with multi-user support at that time so it might have been something related to that).

Rename .zip -> .apk.

s2e-jb42.zip

*Warning* Please do no use it with KonstaT's latest build, if you created mount script using that your SD card will become corrupt and it does mine. I dont want this to happen with others

Unfortunately i lost 8 GB SD Card, meh :(

Edited by HDuser

Guest Schwedenbitter

*Warning* Please do no use it with KonstaT's latest build, if you created mount script using that your SD card will become corrupt and it does mine. I dont want this to happen with others

Unfortunately i lost 8 GB SD Card, meh :(

I'm using this with a 16 GB card on a ZTE Blade and a ZTE Skate for almost a year. I never understood, why playstore keeps telling me, s2e wouldn't be compatible with ZTE Blade. So I got it with the Skate, extracted the apk and installed it on my Blade. As simple as this. Maybe it's a hardware problem just with your SD card?

I've tried this new ROM an it looked pretty good. I'm just missing two things. Maybe someone can tell me how to get them back. I can't imagine, these features where gone:

• In the Andoid 4.1.2 based (CM 10) KonstaT ROM I could set the CPU clock. I can't find that menu on it's old place. How/where can I change the CPU clock now?
  • Then I have a "fashion" branded Blade :-( With this it's hard (almost impossible) to catch the CWM recovery mode after a power on. So I helped it with a reboot. In the reboot menu I could choose to reboot into recovery mode. Where is this feature gone?

Thanks, Alex

Edited by Schwedenbitter

Guest Roy Fokker

Are you sure you're not doing it wrong, Schwedenbitter? As always, you can overclock the CPU in the Performance menu. And I'm using 19.4 and there's "Boot into recovery" available. Do you have it enabled in Settings->System->Power Menu?