[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest bhush

And yet you both still fail to describe what the issue is! Err, don't disable what ever it is you disabled? Camera works just fine for me.

ohh sorry. now it works but your 4.1.0 is still superior than 4.1.1

thanks

Guest abarthman

... but your 4.1.0 is still superior than 4.1.1

Why?

There's absolutely no point making a statement like this without explaining precisely why it's superior?

Edited by abarthman

Guest bhush

Why?

There's absolutely no point making a statement like this without explaining precisely why it's superior?

because there is lag.scrolling is not that much smooth. so I reverted to 4.1 and this is my opinion,I may be wrong.

Guest raizor6th

Hi guys,

is there any way to backup or save sms message on my blade so whenever i wipe everything i would not lost my messages?

cheers..

and thanks konstaT for the update.

Guest gourav35

Hi guys,

is there any way to backup or save sms message on my blade so whenever i wipe everything i would not lost my messages?

cheers..

use mybackup from playstore free version will let you backup sms, app+data on sdcard, pro version will let you save data on cloud

Guest evilbrain

Hi guys,

cheers..

Dude, smartphones are called smart because they have an app to solve every problem you face :D

And yes, what the guy above said. There are loads of sms backup apps

Edited by evilbrain

Guest dreis911

Hi guys,

cheers..

I use "SMS Backup & Restore" because it does the auto-backup and you don't need to worry about doing it yourself everyday.

Guest raizor6th

Thanks a lot you guys.

I just found another way to solve my problem before i read your suggestions.

I'm using TitanumBackup since day one but just found out today that it can save sms messages. :)

another question: i messed up with s2e now my phone messed up everything like, phone, email, gallery prompts me about "unfortunately, blah blah stops working" i ticked all the options in s2e is this correct or not. or should i not ticked dalvik cache and application data? which is which should i tick ? i have forgotten about this since i don't really use s2e until today.

thanks

Guest huibuhh

Thanks KonstaT for yet another update :D

The camera issues could be related to the new lockscreen toggles to disable camera widget. When disabling the camera widget from lockscreen settings, the camera app will actually be disabled all together. I think patches have already been merged to adress this issue.

So i either have the camera widget in the lockscreen (don't really want that) or my camera won't work? No workaround till a new release with those merged commits?

So i either have the camera widget in the lockscreen (don't really want that) or my camera won't work? No workaround till a new release with those merged commits?

Lockscreen policy app

Guest mpvargas

I am using an old Build cm-10.1-20130419-KonstaKANG-blade (cold not get Bluetooth working properly on newer builds), I have all option set, except for application data, and every thing works fine.

Guest dreis911

I am using an old Build cm-10.1-20130419-KonstaKANG-blade (cold not get Bluetooth working properly on newer builds), I have all option set, except for application data, and every thing works fine.

If Bluetooth doesn't want to work... you let it ON and turn Aeroplane Mode ON and OFF and it should work fine.

Guest mpvargas

Tanks for the advice but I use a Bluetooth handset every day so having to verify if the BT is working or not is very annoying but I will try your trick. :D

Tanks you konstat and all involved in the creation of this ROM and for your continued support.

Guest wakeup12

my blade is too slow with last realease?

Someone with the same problem?

Yes i had the same problem and reflashed! Now its great. Just read this post.

Guest globe

another question: i messed up with s2e now my phone messed up everything like, phone, email, gallery prompts me about "unfortunately, blah blah stops working" i ticked all the options in s2e is this correct or not. or should i not ticked dalvik cache and application data? which is which should i tick ? i have forgotten about this since i don't really use s2e until today.

untick data, tick all the rest if you want

so data stays on the internal memory

good luck!

Guest 陰莖:)

snapback.png陰莖 :), on 05 July 2013 - 10:22 AM, said:

@KonstaT

A serious vulnerability found in Anrdoid systems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-23179522

'Master key' to Android phones uncovered.

Lol, incredible break through. :D You've been able to modify app content without breaking the signature since the day one. You can even do it with winzip. Even every beginner Android hacker knows this. ;)

I don't know if there's some new vulnerability that this exploits but the same old advise still applies. Only download apps from trusted sources and from trusted developers. IMHO you deserve to get malware if you use warez!

Pls see post above.

Luckily they patched this hole. When do you include this in your release Mr KonstaT ?

Edited by 陰莖:)

Guest miguel_blade

Thank you KonstaT for your great job!

CM10.1 is working smoothly on my ZTE Blade (I had CM7 before and my Blade is faster now) :)

I must turn Aeroplane ON & OFF to get Bluetooth working in my car, but I can live with this ;-)

Edited by miguel_blade

Guest dreis911

Hey KonstaT,

Please, can you tell me if there's any way to change the color of the "Company" and "Title" in the "People" App?

When you enter the "People" App and choose a person, you enter that person's file (not in edit mode).

Now, at the top you see the person's name in white and right bellow you can see the "Title" and "Company" the person belongs to.

But, these appear in gray which is really hard to see over the blue bar.

People.gif

Is there a way to change colors?

Thanks in advance.

Guest peetu20

Hey KonstaT,

Please, can you tell me if there's any way to change the color of the "Company" and "Title" in the "People" App?

When you enter the "People" App and choose a person, you enter that person's file (not in edit mode).

Now, at the top you see the person's name in white and right bellow you can see the "Title" and "Company" the person belongs to.

But, these appear in gray which is really hard to see over the blue bar.

People.gif

Is there a way to change colors?

Thanks in advance.

Decompile Contacts.apk and learn yourself