• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

3452 posts in this topic

Posted

is there anyway putting 2 way recording on this rom and also if I take burslem phone.apk and replaced it with this current one will that option be available to me.

Posted

wouldnt just swapping these file work? not a developer so I don't really know...want this rom with 2 way recording...as this rom is better in my opinion than others.

Posted (edited)

How can I deactivate the multiple screens with calender etc on lockscreen?

If you mean lockscreen widgets, look for Lockscreen Policy from play.

Edited by sm4tik

Posted

is there anyway putting 2 way recording on this rom and also if I take burslem phone.apk and replaced it with this current one will that option be available to me.

I've fully working recording with application CallRecorder from Play.

Posted

I've looked at that app seem problem with incoming call with static,and alot of 1 star,rather have a built in app.

Posted

I've looked at that app seem problem with incoming call with static,and alot of 1 star,rather have a built in app.

I'm really afraid, you'll never get what you expecting. ;)

Posted (edited)

If you haven't tried the app, how can you tell?! As you should know, build-in apps have problems too! Enough to mention the camera app and how long it took to be fixed, while "Camera ICS" app from Play Store was working great. You have a solution, use it.

Edited by elrond_bs

Posted

Hi. Could anyone please tell me how can I blockk the pages while lockscreen. they bother me a lot i dont want them.

Posted

Kernel already has support for Skvalex's call recorder if that's what you mean.

Hi. Could anyone please tell me how can I blockk the pages while lockscreen. they bother me a lot i dont want them.

Lockscreen Policy from the Play Store.

Posted

Kernel already has support for Skvalex's call recorder if that's what you mean.

Lockscreen Policy from the Play Store.

I think that's built in to CM10.1, at least I had it on 21.12 build.

Posted

what i mean is if i deleted the phone.apk file in zip cm10.1 and added burstlem phone.apk the flashed it to phone will i get that option of 2 way recording is what i mean.

Posted

what i mean is if i deleted the phone.apk file in zip cm10.1 and added burstlem phone.apk the flashed it to phone will i get that option of 2 way recording is what i mean.

Why don't you try it by yourself?

Posted

What android version is the burtslam one from? If it isn't 4.2 then don't even try

Posted

I was get Bluetooth working :)

If anybody can test how it working with handsfree(with or without A2DP, with AVRCP...), keyboards/mouses, bt tethering(dont know, may be it works too), etc - please, write feedback.

Download here: http://depositfiles.com/files/wf8kebehb

@KonstaT: You can get patch here: https://github.com/androidarmv6/android_device_zte_blade/commit/47cbfcb39e0324c29511eb15d072bfac5f59cc86

Posted

well done ganster :) if it works then there is just wifi tethering and fm radio left to fix.

Posted (edited)

Ganster give as more reasons to love you!!!2 awesomes updates from you for android 4.?.? !!

Edited by thanos3xd

Posted

Nice work ganster

Posted (edited)

After i flashed this rom last night i am facing a strange issue,

My sd card is not being mounted from phone settings.

someone please help me to resolve this issue.

Issue fixed using MiniTool Partition Wizard.

Edited by encore.neil

Posted

i have 1 and main issue please if u all guys can tell me y on the earth is PERFORMANCE and DEVELOPMENT options are not there at the settings??

Posted (edited)

i have 1 and main issue please if u all guys can tell me y on the earth is PERFORMANCE and DEVELOPMENT options are not there at the settings??

If you are on Android 4.2 and you can't find Developer optionsor USB debugging , don't worry it is not your firmware issue. In Android 4.2 Jelly bean update Google has hided Developer options menu , by default it is not visible in the Settings menu.

Yo can simply enable this Developer options by following the below method.

HOW TO ENABLE USB DEBUGGING & PERFORMANCE IN ANDROID 4.2 JELLY BEAN ?

1. Go to Settings-> About phone.

2. Now tap on the Build number option repeatedly about 7 times.

Now you will get a Toast message you are now a developer.

That's it ... Now go back to Settings you will see the Developer options placed in the menu and you can enable USB debugging.

Edited by encore.neil

Posted

I was get Bluetooth working :) If anybody can test how it working with handsfree(with or without A2DP, with AVRCP...), keyboards/mouses, bt tethering(dont know, may be it works too), etc - please, write feedback.

That would be really great! I cannot download from depositfiles at work, but I will test it with my Bluetooth devices this weekend and will let you know.

Thanks a lot!

Posted

Dont understand what you mean Burstlem phone.apk?

Why're you bothering others with same question again and again you've already answered several times.

Please try it by yourself. <_<

Posted

.....fm radio left to fix.

lol, you're not still clinging to that are you?

Posted (edited)

lol, you're not still clinging to that are you?

Nothing wrong in dreaming about FM Radio app on Blade for CM10.1. Like OMX LIB patch and now Bluetooth patch, may be Ganster can achieve that also :P

Edited by anantk