[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

after few hours of test, i think this is the perfect rom, everything work very well, maybe little laggy in lockscreen, but i think for this device it's normal

for me headphone work in mxplayer and s2e works very good, thanks to twat4u and obviously big thanks to konstat

Guest masterlud

very good rom , but the only one I do not like is draining the battery when it is in sleep mode for 5 hours in sleep mode my battery drained from 97% to 52%, is there any way to fix this . by the way great work wiht android 4.2.2 :)

Edited by masterlud

Guest 陰莖:)

very good rom , but the only one I do not like is draining the battery when it is in sleep mode for 5 hours in sleep mode my battery drained from 97% to 52%, is there any way to fix this . by the way great work wiht android 4.2.2 :)

21 h, 36 mins and 6 secs on battery and indicator is on 78 %. I'm on 4.2.2, normal use and OC 748 MHz.

You've some problem with deep sleep on your driver. :excl:

Edited by 陰莖:)

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

I don't know what is the problem, with other rom's i haven't drain on battery

I have the same problem. Tested it on two dutch san francisco's and there's always a huge battery drain. I'm now trying Eco CM9 and that's better.

Battery drain occurs if you enable mobile data and leave it on. The phone will be waken up quite frequently and the radio uses a lot of power to send/receive.

battery drain happened with me to but i don't use data and wifi at all but 100% battery on night becomes around 25% when i wake up.There must be something different i think.

battery drain happened with me to but i don't use data and wifi at all but 100% battery on night becomes around 25% when i wake up.There must be something different i think.

Well then some app hold a wakelock that keeps the phone awake. If the battery screen doesn't point at a specific app, you'll need to go through your list, and find out which is causing the drain. I can tell you, it's not the os itself but one of your apps.

Battery drain usually connected with high data usage after flashing roms is caused by active Google backup which tries to "sync" your device to Google servers... This happens when you leave Google backup enabled during gapps first-time init...

Guest andy9876

I have a problem when using this ROM with screen flickering on when viewing pictures on Quick Pic and when changing navigating/changing volume on MX Player. Does anyone else have these problems?

Guest 陰莖:)

i notice a little battery drain for me too, from 68% to 46% during the night, Not more but there is, i don't use data and wifi was turn off

It is Google media service running all the time. I've enabled it only during boot but not after boot. Battery drain is moderate.

@De@n i install betterbatterystatus, choose partial wakelocks from first dropdown but from second dropdown i can choose only current, i can't see since unplugged so i don't know what battery drain depends

how can i disable google media service

i mean how to enable only in boot e disable during a discharge?

Edited by Loki86

Guest benitocamelos

i have a problem with the Bluetooth since the lasts versions. It doesnt work at all. Its only my case or do you have it too? Thank you so much KonstaT the other things work like charm!!

Edited by benitocamelos

konstat i have bug out of space again, so there are still some bugs, like battery drain

maybe check if you have those bugs and and try to fix, thanks

there is another app, instead s2e, that do the same? move app and dalvick cache to ext

Edited by Loki86

Guest bambi143

dis rom is a great effort from konstat im heartily thankfull because only his roms kept my blade alive..can u please fix dis because i use pattern lock mainly.. thanks again ..