[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest fullKiT

Link2SD don't work. When I remove the system application link2sd an error:

Failure

or

Failure

mount: Device or resource busy

But after reboot, this application disappears

Guest Polys Polykarpou

Still have issues pairing my bt headset with the phone.

1. Turned bt on
  2. Paired my headset successfully
  3. Turned off bt and then back on
  4. Could not pair

Hey, what's the partition requirements for S2E to work? It doesn't see my EXT3 (which worked for S2E on 2.3.7).

So my layout is two partitions, first FAT32 then EXT3, any help would be great.

Guest khizhny
Hey, what's the partition requirements for S2E to work? It doesn't see my EXT3 (which worked for S2E on 2.3.7).

So my layout is two partitions, first FAT32 then EXT3, any help would be great.

Tick mount as ext4 and reboot.

Tick mount as ext4 and reboot.

Won't boot now :(

It gets to the spinning logo and just keeps going.

And the CWM that comes with the TPT I flashed today doesn't have a Wipe EXT option. Fantastic.

Edited by G8D

Guest matcho13579
Link2SD don't work. When I remove the system application link2sd an error:

Failure

or

Failure

mount: Device or resource busy

But after reboot, this application disappears

It does. I'm using it without any problems.

Guest matcho13579
can you explane settings? s2e it's very simple and complete

how about link2sd?

IMO Link2SD is the best. You can choose which app will move on ext and which not, it has simple UI...

Guest matcho13579
but with s2e move automatically, i think it's much more easiest but doesn't work well with 10.1 yet

Link2SD can do that too

Is this Rom ready for daily? And is it possible to backup 4.1.2 apps with tb and restore them in 4.2.2?

1. absolutely

2. sure

Edited by matcho13579

Guest EddyC01

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can comment on performance of this ROM compared with CM7 (old I know) looking at updating my wife's phone but don't want to slow her down or cause any issues (the thread suggests this ROM is stable now).

Thanks

Ed

Guest FrozenFIN

Works great (especially considering this is incomplete), and it's really smooth too! The only issue I had with the installation was that I had to change my TPT with the 138MB system partition to a bigger one, and even that was mentioned in the starting post.

The difference with this is like night and day compared to your Swedish Snow RLS6.

Edit: Here's my lockscreen and homescreen http://puu.sh/24FLq http://puu.sh/24FLY

Edited by FrozenFIN

Guest 陰莖:)

Than how fix a problem with link2sd, for correct deleting system app? Maybe some script fix it?

p.s. sorry for my English :)

Because link2sd is a piece of scrap compared to s2e which is close to native android.

CHANGE tat to s2e!

Sorry for England.

Guest EddyC01

Works great (especially considering this is incomplete), and it's really smooth too! The only issue I had with the installation was that I had to change my TPT with the 138MB system partition to a bigger one, and even that was mentioned in the starting post.

The difference with this is like night and day compared to your Swedish Snow RLS6.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm happy with the TPT to a new partition with at least 160MB system. Just interested in what you mean by "incomplete" or are you just refering to the fact that it's a work in progress ROM (like the rest of them....).

Guest zygiax87

Be sure to install GAPPS listed in the OP after you have installed the base ROM.

How i can know what gapps i need ? when i isntaled some gaap then my telephone stop working