[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ace j. ventura

I like this latest build a lot. Fast and functional. But, unfortunately I had 2 random reboots in 3 days. Good thing it reboots fast. :)

No RB or FC, OC 748 MHz. ^_^

Edited by ace j. ventura

Guest Implantman

Guys hello, i am from skate side of forum, please try interactiveX governor, it seems that it helps a lot our zte ;)

Don't even have option for interactiveX governor. <_<

Big thx to you, KonstaT, for creating and maintaining this ROM. Most functions I need for daily use seems to be working properly.

I noticed only one serious issue, so far - total hangup, no reaction to buttons, including power. It happened after clicking on "Location access" option in Settings, Personal section. Button remained permanently highlighted. I have log from this situation along with traces - uploaded here: http://dl.dropbox.co...tion_access.zip

In short: UI thread got blocked by InputDispatcher, InputDispatcher stuck at ioctl via Surface.screenshot(), and lots of Adreno-related ioctl timeouts in log, like that:

Adreno : ioctl code 0x40080906 (IOCTL_KGSL_DEVICE_WAITTIMESTAMP) failed: errno 110 Connection timed out

Happened once, so far, and after "adb reboot" phone works normally. Using latest build 20130215 with gapps, and did full wipe before installing it (was using official CM 7.2, before).

Edited by lcf80

how do I disable Camera shutter sound?

wiped cache & Dalvik, installed over 4.2.1.

I can confirm the busy signal bug is present! & headset bug, end call signal & delay in call connection :wacko:

yeah, today it came back. sucks :/

Edited by sharix

Guest KonstaT

New build. Please read PSAs from CyanogenMod G+ before whining about some things being different/missing.

cm-10.1-20130220-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...9dk27wc92990wx0

md5:66e13c6d48367839197d1be0f1da7a23

-framework: fix rotation of electron beam animation (1)

-removed couple of non-standard/useless features (e.g. persistent notification when headphones are plugged in)

Guest dkkerry

New build. Please read PSAs from CyanogenMod G+ before whining about some things being different/missing.

cm-10.1-20130220-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...9dk27wc92990wx0

md5:66e13c6d48367839197d1be0f1da7a23

-framework: fix rotation of electron beam animation (1)

-removed couple of non-standard/useless features (e.g. persistent notification when headphones are plugged in)

Thanks man, downloading now :)

Guest mobile579

Is anyone having issues with really big navigation bar/buttons? I also have the lock pattern over the bottom third of the clock on the lock screen. Seems much faster though.

About that hangup caused by Adreno driver - I've checked md5 sums versus latest Adreno drivers released by Qualcomm, and md5 sum of one file is different, compared to drivers coming with KonstaKANG 20130215 and 20130220:

9d90b195995777467d8dba71d4c5f594 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130215)

83b17d54877b3d7e0e7ac491fe634494 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130220)

84c074f01dad814760b2fd8937b6d528 *libGLES_android.so (Qualcomm Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ANDROID_ICS_CHOCO_CS.04.00.03.06.001-armv6, available at https://developer.qu...m.com/download/).

Not sure if it's related, but looks a bit strange.

Edited by lcf80

Is anyone having issues with really big navigation bar/buttons? I also have the lock pattern over the bottom third of the clock on the lock screen. Seems much faster though.

Yeah that's unfortunate.

The lockscreen has hardware layers enabled now, that's why it's faster. That was a needed change i think.

@Icf: adreno blobs shouldn't have changed between the last two builds.

@Icf: adreno blobs shouldn't have changed between the last two builds.

It's lcf (LCF). No idea if this file shouldn't change (maybe KonstaT just replaced it with hopefully better version), but it did. You can check sum yourself, full path within zip is system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so.

Edited by lcf80

Do you experience this anomaly on Blade's latest build?

This patch seems to be causing it but it doesn't make sense to me why. Looks to be some low-level stuff. Any clues?

It looks like the bottom part of LS is zoomed... I moved the unlocking icon with my finger to the area where difference is obvious just to emphasize it

post-932905-0-48266700-1361428162_thumb.

Edited by C3C0

Hi KonstaT,

Could you please look at below mentioned changes from Daemond regarding FM Radio functionality and include it in CM10.1 ROM:

=========================================================================================================

daemond, on 21 February 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Regarding FM, it basically works fine now, but there are some strange issues with audio routing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... and if it does not work, triggering some other kind of audio playback makes it work. That's probably a bug in the Blade's libaudio, and it likely doesn't only affect FM radio.

Also, ZTE's si4708 driver is a piece of crap. It's not only written in an odd style and with horrible formatting, but while cleaning it up a bit I already found two bugs - wrong band selection, and incorrect channel spacing mask. Both are fixed now. I also added an important missing feature, de-emphasis setup.This should improve audio quality a bit. Oh, and seeking should be faster now.

I have pushed all changes to the kernel and device repos.

=======================================================================================================

Thanks in advance :)

Guest KonstaT

Yeah, it seems that navbar height setting got borked somehow. I don't have any issues with lockscreen though.

About that hangup caused by Adreno driver - I've checked md5 sums versus latest Adreno drivers released by Qualcomm, and md5 sum of one file is different, compared to drivers coming with KonstaKANG 20130215 and 20130220:

9d90b195995777467d8dba71d4c5f594 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130215)

83b17d54877b3d7e0e7ac491fe634494 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130220)

84c074f01dad814760b2fd8937b6d528 *libGLES_android.so (Qualcomm Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ANDROID_ICS_CHOCO_CS.04.00.03.06.001-armv6, available at https://developer.qu...m.com/download/).

Not sure if it's related, but looks a bit strange.

It's not an Adreno blob, it's for Android's software renderer. libGLES_android is built from source.