[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest mrz_hun

Konstat, please consider changing the first post to state that a minimum system partition of 160Mb is barely enough. Installing the Feb. 15th version with your gapps leaves about 1.5Mb free, which will make the 'Low storage space' notification to appear constantly.

Guest mrz_hun

Does anyone know if doing a ClockworkMod Recovery backup and restoring to resized partitions will work?

I want to back up my 160Mb system/data/cache etc., repartition to 180Mb and restore my backup there. will it work?

It's not an Adreno blob, it's for Android's software renderer. libGLES_android is built from source.

Thanks for clarification.

Konstat, please consider changing the first post to state that a minimum system partition of 160Mb is barely enough. Installing the Feb. 15th version with your gapps leaves about 1.5Mb free, which will make the 'Low storage space' notification to appear constantly.

I also use 160 MB partition size (Partition Info in Settings shows 158/160 for /system, and 1.20/2.00 for /cache), but no warnings whatsoever. Did you formatted /system before installing rom? Or maybe could you provide screenshot of that notification?

Guest mitchde

i like the new screen brigthness setting menu much more than older CM 10..1 settings (now a few sliders).

Only missing the shown sensor value.

EDIT: Sensor value now shown :) (often , but not every time i go into that setting ; )

post-894589-0-40634000-1361439931_thumb.

Edited by mitchde

Guest mrz_hun

I also use 160 MB partition size (Partition Info in Settings shows 158/160 for /system, and 1.20/2.00 for /cache), but no warnings whatsoever. Did you formatted /system before installing rom? Or maybe could you provide screenshot of that notification?

hHdsWeU.pngAfeXiZr.png

Guest KonstaT

There's still plenty of space in /system. :P System partition is read only, nothing gets normally written there.

'Low storage space' warning is because your /data partition is getting full. It starts when you have ~20mb left.

Does anyone know if doing a ClockworkMod Recovery backup and restoring to resized partitions will work?

I want to back up my 160Mb system/data/cache etc., repartition to 180Mb and restore my backup there. will it work?

It works if you restore data that actually fits the new partition layout. Looking at your screenshot, you can't cut 20mb from /data partition without removing some apps first.

And there's no reason to change to 180mb /system anyway. System partition size isn't causing your issue.

Guest KonstaT

Random Restart when you go away now? Once we achieve this?

Huh what, when you go where?

I've been using this ROM for almost three months now and I can honestly say that I've had exactly zero random reboots.

Guest KonstaT

Which is constant: Live hold em poker, browser, and rarely at random: (

I'm so sorry, but I love it!

Did you do a full wipe when you installed the ROM? Are you overclocking? Are you using S2E/link2sd/etc? Did you restore data using e.g. Titanium Backup? Are you using task killers?

If you can reproduce it, why I haven't seen a single logcat of this issue?

Did you do a full wipe when you installed the ROM? Are you overclocking? Are you using S2E/link2sd/etc? Did you restore data using e.g. Titanium Backup? Are you using task killers?

If you can reproduce it, why I haven't seen a single logcat of this issue?

I have a partition that's 160 system.

Full wipe is complete.

No titanium ... No link2/s2e :( .......and no overlocking.

The screen will fall apart and start again.

Edited by kptr

Guest KonstaT

Whether HDR Camera functionality added today by CM10.1 is of any use on our Blade?

It was merged yesterday - it's included in the build. You tell me, I have no idea if it's working correctly on our device though.

@ KonstaT

I have a problem with the camera when I rotating the phone camera does not rotate smoothly and it sometimes freeze for 1-2 sec .can u fix it? because i think camera is not as smooth as other applications

Guest KonstaT

@ KonstaT

I have a problem with the camera when I rotating the phone camera does not rotate smoothly and it sometimes freeze for 1-2 sec .can u fix it? because i think camera is not as smooth as other applications

OMG, that sounds terrible. I can't imagine the discomfort that this 'issue' causes you. Waiting one second is way too long in the hectic world that we live in. :P

Just buy a non-crap device. Problem solved.

Guest dhavaljp.95

@ konsta there is a problem with the camera. when HDR is clicked then the camera misbehaves and takes 2-3 snaps on its own n den force closes.. do look into it ! :)

Guest KonstaT

@ konsta there is a problem with the camera. when HDR is clicked then the camera misbehaves and takes 2-3 snaps on its own n den force closes.. do look into it ! :)

Can you get a logcat? If I click HDR, it does absolutely nothing. That's why I said I'm not sure if it's working correctly.

@KonstaT

I think you're too serious man to be ironic ... I just asked,I'm sorry if I offended you

Irony/sarcasm is the only kind of humor us serious people understand. :P You didn't offend me, I hope I didn't offend you either. :)

It's the way it's supposed to work. Software HDR takes three pictures with different EV and then combines them into one.

The image processing doesn't finish properly. Looks like it needs lots of memory to complete.

Thanks for fixing the pattern lock, you one aweome person. I love you. THAT was the only thing that was irritating me. A Nexus 4 person asked me if I have the 4.2.2 and grinned. I told him, Look for yourself. He and an GS3 guy gave me dirty looks. Haha! Btw, KonstaT if you dont mind me asking, whats your age? O_o And since when you working on Android development? I am just curious.. Just saw a 14 year old dev at XDA doing some major work for GS3.

Guest bubbamester

Great ROM as always. Thanks the superb work!

Is there any way to change the size of the navigation bar icons, like the previous ROM? Or would be great to set it to 24 ppt.

In this version is slightly large icons. ( Or maybe I get used the 24 ppt? :) ) The toolbar occupies so much space on the screen.

Thanks.

Edited by bubbamester

Guest mpvargas

OMG, that sounds terrible. I can't imagine the discomfort that this 'issue' causes you. Waiting one second is way too long in the hectic world that we live in. :P

Just buy a non-crap device. Problem solved.

KonstaT Tanks for this update going to test now.

By the way, love your answers... You are realy comic.... :D :D :D

Edited by mpvargas

Guest Cata_Simi

Thank you Konstat, this last build is even better - 1 question though how can i possibly disable screen rotation effect in camera preview (that'd be awseome)

Thanks for fixing the pattern lock, you one aweome person. I love you. THAT was the only thing that was irritating me. A Nexus 4 person asked me if I have the 4.2.2 and grinned. I told him, Look for yourself. He and an GS3 guy gave me dirty looks. Haha! Btw, KonstaT if you dont mind me asking, whats your age? O_o And since when you working on Android development? I am just curious.. Just saw a 14 year old dev at XDA doing some major work for GS3.

Actually there are al lot of 14-15 year these days...

imo they are so ...because they get a lot of free time and were into android too early like maybe when they were 11-12 yr old