[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

tilal is 15 too

Thank you Konstat, this last build is even better - 1 question though how can i possibly disable screen rotation effect in camera preview (that'd be awseome)

use tasker or automateit

Edited by vNa5h

Guest NELLY11

Cheers for the latest version KonstaT, much appreciated.

To load yesterdays over 4.2.2 from 15/01, do i need to wipe anything or just install over the top (cwm, install from zip)

Many thanks

Guest пенис

Cheers for the latest version KonstaT, much appreciated.

To load yesterdays over 4.2.2 from 15/01, do i need to wipe anything or just install over the top (cwm, install from zip)

Many thanks

No.

Guest karololszak

Do you experience this anomaly on Blade's latest build?

This patch seems to be causing it but it doesn't make sense to me why. Looks to be some low-level stuff. Any clues?

It looks like the bottom part of LS is zoomed...

post-932905-0-48266700-1361428162_thumb.

I've noticed that as well, but except that everything is working fine. I like the new auto brightness adjustment option :) ROM is very fast and responsive. I've noticed few flashes ago that the main cause of system slowing down is the official Facebook app (it's services are kept in the background, using resources) - I've uninstalled it and since then I didn't experience any lags whatsoever.

Guest raizor6th

hi guys

can you confirm that the "reboot to recovery" from power menu option is missing from the last update? or its just me?. and i am also hoping for the nav bar resize be back on next update. i had to roll back to 15.1 release for now. cheers.

thanks konstaT.

Edited by raizor6th

hi guys

can you confirm that the "reboot to recovery" from power menu option is missing from the last update? or its just me?. and i am also hoping for the nav bar resize be back on next update. i had to roll back to 15.1 release for now. cheers.

thanks konstaT.

yes,I also do not have this option

Guest Mrondo K

I've noticed two issues with the latest build... First is that expanded desktop doesn't work. When I try to activate it sometimes the screen just refreshes with no change whatsoever and other times it brings up the dialer, very strange. Second is that using some apps seems to interfere with the transition effect for my homescreen. For example after playing a game or using the calculator the effect gets transformed and is sort of magnified so that it's completed beyond the scope of the screen, when am scrolling between screens. I'm using the spin effect. Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Edited by Mrondo K

Guest kulcsarkazmer

In photo app the new HDR option doesn't works well, it's quit after creating the three shot. Maybe it's built before the latest update which resolves OutOfMemory problems?

https://plus.google.com/+CyanogenMod/posts/475qXznBeen

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32214/

It would be good to somebody write exactly the HDR function, it doesn't change the "HDR" pictogram state when pressed, not sure how to disable it, etc.

New build. Please read PSAs from CyanogenMod G+ before whining about some things being different/missing.

cm-10.1-20130220-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...9dk27wc92990wx0

md5:66e13c6d48367839197d1be0f1da7a23

-framework: fix rotation of electron beam animation (1)

-removed couple of non-standard/useless features (e.g. persistent notification when headphones are plugged in)

You de man !!!

Thanks looking forward to trying it :)

Guest Cata_Simi

use tasker or automateit

tried tasker and got rid of the effect, but the menus remained vertical no matter what (didn't like it) , however i returned to normal

Someone said above about facebook being very demanding on resources and that the system runs smoother without, Is that so? Should i get rid of facebook too? what do you think

Guest KonstaT

Great ROM as always. Thanks the superb work!

Is there any way to change the size of the navigation bar icons, like the previous ROM? Or would be great to set it to 24 ppt.

In this version is slightly large icons. ( Or maybe I get used the 24 ppt? :) ) The toolbar occupies so much space on the screen.

No, unless you decompile the framework and change the default value. It was this commit that broke the navbar height setting and I already have it fixed locally.

Is this also merged ?

http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/32228/ (camera: SoftHDR: Use parallel processing)

In photo app the new HDR option doesn't works well, it's quit after creating the three shot. Maybe it's built before the latest update which resolves OutOfMemory problems?

https://plus.google....sts/475qXznBeen

http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/32214/

It would be good to somebody write exactly the HDR function, it doesn't change the "HDR" pictogram state when pressed, not sure how to disable it, etc.

All HDR commits were merged besides the last one (camera: SoftHDR: Use parallel processing) but I doubt that's going to make much of a difference.

HDR can be disabled if it causes issues. Camera works fine for me. It doesn't crash but I don't notice any difference either.

hi guys

thanks konstaT.

yes,I also do not have this option

Errm, I think I wrote something about reading public service announcements from CyanogenMod's Google+.

Guest youngsta2010

Can anyone tell me if I can flash "inverted gapps" with 160 /system? I'm guessing not so how do I go about shrinking gapps to fit, or what system size would i need for full gapps? Thanks a lot.

Edit: The one I found is for 4.2.1 so not sure if I can flash on 4.2.2? It's also 230mb!

Edited by youngsta2010

Guest kulcsarkazmer

I've got some space with extracted /system/app/LatinIME.apk and opened as zip,

removed all .dict except default.dict,

and replaced the original /system/app/LatinIME.apk in the ROM package with it.

Edited by kulcsarkazmer

Guest khizhny
Hi KonstaT,

Could you please look at below mentioned changes from Daemond regarding FM Radio functionality and include it in CM10.1 ROM:

=========================================================================================================

daemond, on 21 February 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Regarding FM, it basically works fine now, but there are some strange issues with audio routing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... and if it does not work, triggering some other kind of audio playback makes it work. That's probably a bug in the Blade's libaudio, and it likely doesn't only affect FM radio.

Also, ZTE's si4708 driver is a piece of crap. It's not only written in an odd style and with horrible formatting, but while cleaning it up a bit I already found two bugs - wrong band selection, and incorrect channel spacing mask. Both are fixed now. I also added an important missing feature, de-emphasis setup.This should improve audio quality a bit. Oh, and seeking should be faster now.

I have pushed all changes to the kernel and device repos.

=======================================================================================================

Thanks in advance :)

KonstaT, is there a chance to get FM radio? Sorry for annoing question.

I've got some space with extracted /system/app/LatinIME.apk and opened as zip,

removed all .dict except default.dict,

and replaced the original /system/app/LatinIME.apk in the ROM package with it.

thanks, managed to shrink the rom even more :)

i can confirm that problem out of memory it's releted to s2e, with cm10 and s2e i don't have any iusse, with cm10.1 and s2e i can't install some apps

konstat can you confirm that?

thanks

Guest raizor6th

Errm, I think I wrote something about reading public service announcements from CyanogenMod's Google+.

OMG, I must have missed that part :P now I understand why it wasn't there. It make sense to me now. Sorry konstaT and thanks for your endless support

Guest bubbamester

No, unless you decompile the framework and change the default value. It was this commit that broke the navbar height setting and I already have it fixed locally.

Dear KonstaT, thanks for the answer. In this size of navbar icon, the lock screen seems as of the pictures below. Anyone else who use navbar seems like this?

post-964788-0-18721900-1361516978_thumb.

Edited by bubbamester