[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

It's OK. My post was not about you not noticing it was already mentioned. But it was just to confirm that there really is the same issue on Blade. Nobody was able to confirm it until now. Now it is obvious thanks to you.

Guest bubbamester

I found a very small bug,really, very small :P

Would be so kind to turn on the navigation bar and then see the lock screen again?

I wonder for you too will be cutting the bottom part of the clock.

Thanks.

Would be so kind to turn on the navigation bar and then see the lock screen again?

I wonder for you too will be cutting the bottom part of the clock.

Thanks.

the same problem as in your screenshot ;/

post-1002112-0-13258600-1361524009_thumb

Guest bubbamester

the same problem as in your screenshot ;/

Thanks for the quick feedback!

I turned on the maximize widget option and now the lock screen seems better.

Edited by bubbamester

you're welcome ;)

Some random lag for me with version from 02-20 ... BT not working, Need to start/stop many times to get it working. Just flashed, no overclock, no tools installed.

Seems that battery life is very poor but i need to test it some more. Anyway, great job for this old phone !

thanks

Swap is, in short, virtual RAM. With swap, a small portion of the hard drive is set aside and used like RAM. The computer will attempt to keep as much information as possible in RAM until the RAM is full. At that point, the computer will begin moving inactive blocks of memory (called pages) to the hard disk, freeing up RAM for active processes. If one of the pages on the hard disk needs to be accessed again, it will be moved back into RAM, and a different inactive page in RAM will be moved onto the hard disk ('swapped'). The trade off is disks and SD cards are considerably slower than physical RAM, so when something needs to be swapped, there is a noticeable performance hit.

Unlike traditional swap, Android's Memory Manager kills inactive processes to free up memory. Android signals to the process, then the process will usually write out a small bit of specific information about its state (for example, Google Maps may write out the map view coordinates; Browser might write the URL of the page being viewed) and then the process exits. When you next access that application, it is restarted: the application is loaded from storage, and retrieves the state information that it saved when it last closed. In some applications, this makes it seem as if the application never closed at all. This is not much different from traditional swap, except that Android apps are specially programed to write out very specific information, making Android's Memory Manager more efficient that swap.

Guest qantaqa

Great Rom! Just have some funny audio bugs: when headphones are plugged in and I start music with Google play music it comes from the loudspeaker, not the headphones. Have to start the music first, and then plug in the headphones to make it work. Anybody else experiencing this?

Regards, qantaqa

Guest lunario

Great Rom! Just have some funny audio bugs: when headphones are plugged in and I start music with Google play music it comes from the loudspeaker, not the headphones. Have to start the music first, and then plug in the headphones to make it work. Anybody else experiencing this?

Regards, qantaqa

yes its a known issue with the rom

Swap is, in short, virtual RAM. With swap, a small swap.....

very helpful information.thanks

want to know one more thing. what should be the swap size for daily use rom?

Guest ds-driver

HIgh,

i have big problems with i2e.

I2e - the jb version - was installed and most apps can be installed without problems.

But some apps - eg K9-Mail - couldn´t be installed. A error message "not enough memory" is only displayed...

I´m wondering, because the i2e normally makes a good job... Alos on PA3+ or CM9.

Perhaps a new wipe ?

Is there any solution to use this magnificient ROM with memory for apps ?

greetings

P.

Guest 陰莖:)

HIgh,

i have big problems with i2e.

I2e - the jb version - was installed and most apps can be installed without problems.

But some apps - eg K9-Mail - couldn´t be installed. A error message "not enough memory" is only displayed...

I´m wondering, because the i2e normally makes a good job... Alos on PA3+ or CM9.

Perhaps a new wipe ?

Is there any solution to use this magnificient ROM with memory for apps ?

greetings

P.

It's better to move to S2E. Works very well and no issues. I'm using K9-Mail and S2E. :)