[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Imago Otti

Hello.

Flash Player not working.

Have Solution?

No, but how to get voice typing to fixed. When pressed microphone in keyboard should

generate voice typing function. :(

What's there to think about? You mean, if we can benefit from it? No.

Of course good job getting it booted and running.

But doesn't Blade and O1 have the same specs (except screen)..?

Thank you, it works!!

Other question: mx player don't work, is it a known issue, and which player could i use?

In fact, i can't play any video no more, with mx player or any other!!!!

MX player is the best.it should play videos .play with sw decoding Edited by bhush

Guest peetu20

Flash Player working on Arm6,(Zte Blade) and JB.

2.3.7 working the Flash.

No, jb does not support flash officially! Of course internet is filled with flash hacks, but our blade will never run flash with jb, gb of course is good

had an issue with latest build,cant resize the softkeys ... (i have difficulty with the hardare buttons)

restored my cm-10.1-20130112-KonstaKANG-blade for now :) <- monster for battery !!! never been so good with ANY rom :D

Guest dreis911

Hello Konsta.

Just landed on this cm10.1kk planet and it looks good and promissing. Came from cm9kk planet.

Thank you very much for everythng you've done for this phone (or is it for us? <_< ).

Guest elrond_bs

One of the frequent questions. The new Google Search is part of Google Now and it's for ARM7 only (our phone is ARM6). It will never be updated, Google dropped their support for ARM6 since Android 4.0.

WiFi is quite lazy. When I change location and wake up Blade, it takes too much time to automatically search and connect. I am using never use in sleep WiFi mode option.

Guest peetu20

KonstaT, can you please add ad hoc network support to cm10.1 too? cm10 ad hoc worked well but now i cannot connect to joiku spot or any ad hoc network, and i cannot live without them...

hey guys, is it necessary to wipe all the stuff in order to update from cm-10.1-20130220 to cm-10.1-20130210? thanks in advance for your answer

No, Just format system and install rom & gapps thats all.

Edited by HDuser

Guest NELLY11

No, Just format system and install rom & gapps thats all.

What if you have s2e installed, can you not just install without losing all the s2e settings or does it have to be reinstalled?

not sure on the format option you mention

regards

What if you have s2e installed, can you not just install without losing all the s2e settings or does it have to be reinstalled?

not sure on the format option you mention

regards

If you're using 10.1 Build from konstat and you want to flash latest update then you go to clockworkmod in mounts and storage format /system and install the latest update and gapps.

If s2e wasnt installed after booting then simple install it and apply same settings which you used to. if these settings are unavailable then go to settings and check mount as EXT4 and reboot. Now apply settings according to your needs reboot and all of your apps will be loaded now.

Regards

Edited by HDuser

Hi, I have a problem. I'm no more able to delete app icons from my desktop! I make them glide to "delete" ,but they come back on the desktop!!!! What can I do? Thanks

Guest ds-driver

@ lunario

i have tried the s2e from your post 1424 today in my luchtime (:-))...

... but no real success...

the s2e works under 4.2.2, but it is instable - so when going over roundabout 200 MB errors will occur...

I had a similar effect under Paranoid 3+. There suddenly the internal memory was reduced by 50 MB, although all data is transfered to sd-card...

I will back to cm10, until the developer of s2e supports 4.2.2. And other solutions than s2e seems to be too complicated for me

Thanks for the support of this great ROM

greetings

P.

Edited by ds-driver

@ lunario

i have tried the s2e from your post 1424 today in my luchtime (:-))...

... but no real success...

the s2e works under 4.2.2, but it is instable - so when going over roundabout 200 MB errors will occur...

It works fine on my 1GB EXT partition.

Hi, I have a problem. I'm no more able to delete app icons from my desktop! I make them glide to "delete" ,but they come back on the desktop!!!! What can I do? Thanks

Move the icon and when you slide it to top make sure the remove panel becomes red and when i does drop icon it will be deleted, same for widgets.

Edited by HDuser