[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest matcho13579

unable to connect to wifi using this rom.

under wifi its keeps on repeating authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..

it does not connent to wifi.

I'm sure there is something wrong with your Blade, on my phone everything is okay

Guest пенис

under wifi its keeps on repeating authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..

May also be your router.

Guest encore.neil

I'm sure there is something wrong with your Blade, on my phone everything is okay

May also be your router.

Its working fine with Swedish Snow RLS7.I just now tried on CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) it did not work.the same thing happened like before.

authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..and again obtaining ip address and it goes on :(

Am using 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN721N

here is the link to the product.

http://www.tp-link.in/products/details/?categoryid=243&model=TL-WN721N#spec

On the earlier builds of CM10 it was working fine.it works fine with CM9 too and stock rom also

Guest dreis911

Its working fine with Swedish Snow RLS7.I just now tried on CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) it did not work.the same thing happened like before.

Well... given the fact that you can configure it on SSnow, I assume that you can configure your Blade as well on CM10 or CM10.1 !!!

So, what I suggest is that you wipe everything and install it again. I repeat: "wipe everything"...It should run OK.

But, before that, there's still one question to answer:

Did you partitioned the phone with 160MB system?

Guest encore.neil

Well... given the fact that you can configure it on SSnow, I assume that you can configure your Blade as well on CM10 or CM10.1 !!!

So, what I suggest is that you wipe everything and install it again. I repeat: "wipe everything"...It should run OK.

But, before that, there's still one question to answer:

Did you partitioned the phone with 160MB system?

I have not partitioned my phone its on stock partition.

And i have done a complete wipe of everything.I will just put it down what exactly i did

boot to clockworkmod

Under mount and storage:

Format /system

Format /cache

Format /data

Format /boot

Format /sd-ext

Under advanced:

Dalvik cache

battery stats

Under main menu

wipe data & factory reset

wipe cache

Click on Install zip from SDCard

I had noticed that few people in zte blade 3 also facing wifi issue.

Guest dreis911

I have not partitioned my phone its on stock partition.

I had noticed that few people in zte blade 3 also facing wifi issue.

1st - forget about Blade 3.... it's a different chip.

2nd - I don't remember what's the size of the original partition, but, it seems you haven't installed Google minimum apps (look at 1st post of this topic). That might be the problem.

but, for it all to fit in, you'll need a 160MB system partition. (I used the Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a from Amphoras)

Guest encore.neil

1st - forget about Blade 3.... it's a different chip.

2nd - I don't remember what's the size of the original partition, but, it seems you haven't installed Google minimum apps (look at 1st post of this topic). That might be the problem.

but, for it all to fit in, you'll need a 160MB system partition. (I used the Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a from Amphoras)

I dont think partition is the issue here.

am on stock partition (220mb system 162mb data and 37mb cache)

I have installed the Google minimum apps.

Guest alfred_i_kwak

Try to change AP security to open and mode to "G"-only for testing.

Guest elrond_bs

I have installed the Google minimum apps.

From where? You should only install the included gapps here, other gapps might be incompatible with our phone.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest coolizard

I use this rom one week ago. My bluetooth isn't working properly. Need reboot and sometimes refuses the comunication. There´s the lock screen bug too (the ring distorced on the bottom). I had one random reboot. I can´t find any other problem. This is a great rom: fast, smooth and almost stable.

Since Swedish Snow, using KonstaT Rom's. We all own him a lot.

Guest wmbandroid

How many random reboots do you have? I have often when i open friendcaster and google play its like ~25% posibility to crash in those apps. Also sometimes in normal use but not that often.

Is it normal for this rom? I wiped data, cache, dalvik, installed rom from the beginning and nothing changed. I'll tried diffrenet app for facebook but it also crashed very often.

Guest leripe

How many random reboots do you have? I have often when i open friendcaster and google play its like ~25% posibility to crash in those apps. Also sometimes in normal use but not that often.

Is it normal for this rom? I wiped data, cache, dalvik, installed rom from the beginning and nothing changed. I'll tried diffrenet app for facebook but it also crashed very often.

do you overclock? what settings you have on? do you use s2e or something like that?

Edited by leripe

Guest wmbandroid

do you overclock? what settings you have on? do you use s2e or something like that?

yesterday made clean install, default options, no overclocking and no s2e, just default options, didn't mess with preferences.

I used s2e on 4.1 but didn't have time to play with it on 4.2

Guest leripe

yesterday made clean install, default options, no overclocking and no s2e, just default options, didn't mess with preferences.

I used s2e on 4.1 but didn't have time to play with it on 4.2

then do a nandroid backup, full wipe, dont install any apps, check next morning. if no drain, it is probably some of your apps.

Guest wmbandroid

then do a nandroid backup, full wipe, dont install any apps, check next morning. if no drain, it is probably some of your apps.

i don't know if i understend you right but the problems are random restarts not battery drain..

Edited by wmbandroid

Guest memedroid123

Hey KonstaT, can you upload a new version to fix GPU memory issues (like weird textures in games e.g.Fragger) ?

Edited by memedroid123

Guest matcho13579

i don't know if i understend you right but the problems are random restarts not battery drain..

Try to read the sentence one more time, but replace "no drain" with "no more random reboots" ;)

Guest asklepyo

Hello, i installed the last 10.1 rom, it works great and seems even a bit faster than the previous one.

Only I can't make link2sd work, i followed the instructions step by step, the 2nd partition is created but when i try to link i always get this error message:

mkdir failed for /data/sdext2/dalvik-cache, File exists :wacko:

I repartitioned and format it many times (Fat32 coz i heard only this file system works for ZTE blade), still not working.

Is there a solution?

How do you guys install more than 20 apps on your ZTE blade?

thanks

Guest Cata_Simi

Is there a solution?

How do you guys install more than 20 apps on your ZTE blade?

thanks

well I DO NOT! I only install apss that i really need, some of them can be moved to sd and most of games too, that's it!

Guest megamusty

@asklepyo

Zte can accept partition of type Ext3 and Ext4 without problem. I used GParted for my SD and make 2 primary partitions : first one as Fat32 and the second as Ext3.

Link2Sd works like a charm..

The only probleme with JB 4.2.2 for me was NDrive 10: not working any more !!!

it is not the gps problem, cause GpsStatus and Free Mappy works whitout issue.

I'm going to try NDrive 11 or sygic navigator

Edited by megamusty

Guest FORSCYTH

Thanks, have been using your Roms for a while now (cm9) Have only one gripe, Google now is a very old version. Have tried modding newest version/clean install/ etc. only no luck. .lib problem?.

Gonna try some more. but if you know how to get it working or have new gapps please share them.

Thanks

Guest 陰莖:)

@asklepyo

Zte can accept partition of type Ext3 and Ext4 without problem. I used GParted for my SD and make 2 primary partitions : first one as Fat32 and the second as Ext3.

Link2Sd works like a charm..

The only probleme with JB 4.2.2 for me was NDrive 10: not working any more !!!

it is not the gps problem, cause GpsStatus and Free Mappy works whitout issue.

I'm going to try NDrive 11 or sygic navigator

Sygic works fine. :D

Guest 陰莖:)

well I DO NOT! I only install apss that i really need, some of them can be moved to sd and most of games too, that's it!

I've 120-130 apps. You've to use S2E to get more apps to be installed. :D

Guest wmbandroid

ok :) for now i''ll try for now to remove some apps because i'ts too difficult to live withou all my apps.thx

Edited by wmbandroid