[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest youngsta2010

Can anyone tell me if Exchange Services (Exchange2.apk) is needed for gmail or just the stock email app and can be deleted? Also what does Media Storage (MediaProvider.apk) do and is it needed for anything? Thanks.

Guest kogos

Works fine for me. Been putting the latest version on - just wiping Dalvik Cache - as they come out and s2e works fine. You HAVE to use the version linked at the start of this thread.

i can't find s2e version on the first post of this thread, or even the first page... any link?

edit: is this the s2e version you are referring to?

Edited by kogos

Guest alfred_i_kwak

i can't find s2e version on the first post of this thread, or even the first page... any link?

edit: is this the s2e version you are referring to?

S2E works fine. Never had an issue with CM10 or CM10.1.

In this topic there are several posts that may help you. :)

Guest emotty

New build. Please read this post before you do anything!

System size with the latest update (+ gapps from the op) is now bigger than 160mb! It is roughly 160,3mb. You need to TPT for a bigger system partition or trim the ROM first (e.g. unneeded dictionaries in LatinIME.apk are easy to remove). It's simple as that, it doesn't fit 160mb system partition anymore. Don't believe the guy on internet message board who says it fits and works just fine for him/her. :P

FM radio support is now included but volume control is still a bit tricky sometimes. Hardware acceleration is disabled on lockscreen so it's a bit slower than on the previous release. You can enable it again by changing ro.hwaccel.lockscreen to 1 in build.prop. This will cause a small issue where lower part of lockscreen is zoomed/shifted to the right.

cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...d828r9vrpjc8aul

md5:1dcb6d915f734917d1294ef4d024984a

-FM radio with RDS support (thanks to daemond)

-qcom-fm: audio: add support for FM feature (1,2,3)

-FM Radio: avoid deadlock when disabling RDS (1)

-update KGSL from CAF, fixes GPU out of memory issues (i.e. white textures, thanks to daemond)

-disable camera hdr

-disable hw acceleration on lockscreen

-fix navbar height option

-bring back Apollo music player

-Apollo: Fetch album art from media provider if present (1)

-new Superuser (merged)

You the man !!!

Thanks for the update and thanks for the fixed navbar height :D

Guest ds-driver

HIgh,

I need help...

I installed this great ROM - but I have the problem with memory for my apps...

The S2E-Solution doesn´t work, so I tried the MOUNT2SD-Script...

But there also problems occur: MOUNT2SD doesn´t move the apps and data to ext-sd. It recognized the ext-sd, but don´t shows the green points after booting....

I have not idea how to get MOUNT2SD to work.

Can anyone give me help for the correct settings in MOUNT2SD - i want generally put all data to sd - like s2e....

Or has anyone found a solution or version of s2e which is working in this fascinating ROM ?

Thank you very much for your advises

Greetings

P.

Guest zamiere

Apollo music player output to handset speaker, not to the handsfree speaker if headset is removed.

Not really problem. :)

It's perfect, the radio is better than in CM7.2, Feedly is working very smoothly.

The only thing missing is flashplayer. But it's not really problem.

Edited by zamiere

Guest MistahBaxtah

HIgh,

I need help...

I installed this great ROM - but I have the problem with memory for my apps...

The S2E-Solution doesn´t work, so I tried the MOUNT2SD-Script...

But there also problems occur: MOUNT2SD doesn´t move the apps and data to ext-sd. It recognized the ext-sd, but don´t shows the green points after booting....

I have not idea how to get MOUNT2SD to work.

Can anyone give me help for the correct settings in MOUNT2SD - i want generally put all data to sd - like s2e....

Or has anyone found a solution or version of s2e which is working in this fascinating ROM ?

Thank you very much for your advises

Greetings

P.

Guest ds-driver

High,

i had always used the s2e-Version from this second page - but no effort... At first it seems to function, but when larger datamasses are installed, it crashes...

Now mount2sd crashes totally - can´t boot....

I am desperate...

Greetings

P.

Guest khizhny

Now this ROM is the best. RDS working. Thanks to Daemond. New superuser works better than prev. one. All my apps now can autorun on boot without problems.:rolleyes: Thanks for hearing out yelling feedbacks and fixing the rom. And good luck to all members of this process.

Guest zamiere

I just removed unnecessary dict files from LatinIME.apk.

If you have Windows and Total Commander, it's easy to open the cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade.zip and find \system\app\LatinIME.apk, Ctrl+PgDn on that and remove .dict files from \res\raw except main.dict. Navigating back with ".." Total Commander asks to repackage the apk file (actually a zip file).

Now I have ~12MB free on my (160MB) system partition.

Guest camille1462

Hi!

first of all, thanks for this amazing work, been following your ROM's for a long time now...

I used S2E with the CM10 ROM, but today when I installed the apk present in 2nd page, all my apps disappeared... :(((

I'm currently reflashing ROM and gapps, hoping that S2E is not active anymore.

Has it happened to any of you?

Guest raizor6th

i'm quite a noob aswell, so someone please correct me if im wrong:

Just delete the .dict files you dont need in

\system\app\LatinIME.apk\res\raw\

Hi, i wonder how'd you do that,

Can i just do it like open the ROM with xplore then system/app copy the LatinIME.apk to other directory change the extension of the copied file from .apk to .zip so i can open the LatinIME.zip with explore then proceed to \res\raw and delete some files leaving main.dict and main_en.dict because i only use English language. next is rename the trimmed file to LatinIME.apk and put back to the ROM. is this right? please confirm

and sorry if its out of topic.

cheers..

Guest Cata_Simi

Hi, i wonder how'd you do that,

Can i just do it like open the ROM with xplore then system/app copy the LatinIME.apk to other directory change the extension of the copied file from .apk to .zip so i can open the LatinIME.zip with explore then proceed to \res\raw and delete some files leaving main.dict and main_en.dict because i only use English language. next is rename the trimmed file to LatinIME.apk and put back to the ROM. is this right? please confirm

and sorry if its out of topic.

cheers..

Done it with WinRAR