[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest haxeri

I tried so search from this topic but is anyone else having "insufficient storage error" like me on some apps? I can't install for example Google Japanese Input or Twitter applications...

I have S2E installed and working just fine so the storage shouldn't be a problem. I formatted the SD card with Clocworkmod recovery's tool, should I format the ext partition on my computer again to ext4?

Guest brob57

Hey Konstat and thank you! Could you do something to fix the problem with Bluetooth (headset...): it doesn't work properly, and not further than 1 meter....All the rest is awsome!!!!

Edited by brob57

Guest encore.neil

New to s2e so i basically dont know how to optimize it.hence I have shifted all stuffs to my sd-ext.

phone is responding quite slowly now.

Under s2e

Application

paid apps

private apps

Application data

delvik cache.

which one to uncheck and which to check for smooth performance.

Guest bastylians

New to s2e so i basically dont know how to optimize it.hence I have shifted all stuffs to my sd-ext.

phone is responding quite slowly now.

Under s2e

Application

paid apps

private apps

Application data

delvik cache.

which one to uncheck and which to check for smooth performance.

Application, paid apps, private apps - check

Application data, dalvik cache - uncheck

Guest leetron1

great rom thanks konstat...can't seem to get the swipe function to work in the default keyboard...is it a known fault or am i being a bit thick!

Guest lunario

With the last release I don't have the option to restart the phone in recovery mode.

the option to activate is under developer options (advanced reboot)

Guest leetron1

great rom thanks konstat...can't seem to get the swipe function to work in the default keyboard...is it a known fault or am i being a bit thick!

Anyone?

Guest Cata_Simi

Anyone?

I assume you mean gesture typing - Is only for armv7 processors - you can disable it

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest ivenae

Tip: Scrolling and feeling is more fluent if you disable the dithering in performance options. Dithering is activated by default.

The negative effect is a colorfringe on nearly homogeneous colored areas. It's often found in some menus which seems to have a single-coloured background, but actually have a slight color transition.

Also here in the topic: The keyboard is much faster if you enable neighter sound nor vibration nor popup (disable all!). You'll see the currently pressed key in an emphrasized color anyway.

BTW: The most anoying bug in the latest releases was in my opionion the missing hardware acceleration in the lockscreen. I'm happy to use this in the latest release and cannot find any of the described shift-image / shift-text bug.

Great firmware! Thx a lot!

Edited by ivenae

Guest Joosie200

No one has got the error 'status 7 set_perm'? I'm still using CM 10 with 4.1.2. which runs stable, thought today I might as well jump to 4.2.2. with the most recent update. Is it a problem to try flash it whilst using CWM recovery 5.0.0.2? Luckily I could restore CM10, but it's a pity it won't work (got 180Mb system partition) I've read all last pages yet I couldn't find another one posting so I seem to be the only one I guess? What I've read through Google is that it's either a bad download giving me this error or old CWM recovery version. Yet I've used the links from the first post, maybe retry after installing the newest CWM then? :(

Tip: Scrolling and feeling is more fluent if you disable the dithering in performance options. Dithering is activated by default.

But is the slight performance improvement really worth it? Smoothness doesn't mean much if it looks like crap. It's not just the banding, colors are also off quite a bit (because RGB565 has more bits for the green channel).

Guest ivenae

Hi deamond, well, you solved a lot of problems with this image, so i don't want to deny your competence in any way. I just want to mention a thing that i have found out which helped me to be even more satisfied with this image.

One of the most annoying issues about this image is the speed - which is not the fault of the developer, but a lack of the existing hardware. Maybe some users are willing to make a compromise while disabling this featured. I did.

Guest ehleh

KonstaT you're the best :3 even on 4.2.2 version, the group messaging in unlimited send :3 Thanks!

PS : can you make a touchwiz ui or xperia ui TIA

Edited by ehleh