[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest ooBLADEXoo

i recently installed the cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade.zip rom and it seems to work fine (i think). but when i try to click the playstore it just closes. i was thinking to boot into recovery to flash the gapps but i noticed that this version doesn't have the reboot into recovery option when i click reboot. can anyone help?

anyway great rom thanks for all your work konstat!

Guest RusselM

KonstaT,

Because the torch tile will never work I was hoping there is a possibility to link just a bright white screen with it? (like some apps on the playstore)

Would be great!

Guest lunario

i recently installed the cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade.zip rom and it seems to work fine (i think). but when i try to click the playstore it just closes. i was thinking to boot into recovery to flash the gapps but i noticed that this version doesn't have the reboot into recovery option when i click reboot. can anyone help?

anyway great rom thanks for all your work konstat!

see 3rd post on this page

Guest Sata_Cimi

i can't find it.... has the developer options and performance been relocated?

In this ROM those options are only for devs, advanced users and able to read. ;)

Edited by Sata_Cimi

Guest silverchair

New build. Please read this post before you do anything!

cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...d828r9vrpjc8aul

md5:1dcb6d915f734917d1294ef4d024984a

md5 does not match, downloaded several times - the same result. I was even inclined to ignore this, but when I tries to unzip it, so that I remove unnecessary dictionaries, 7zip given an error that the archive is corrupted. Can anybody shed more light on the matter?

Guest peetu20

md5 does not match, downloaded several times - the same result. I was even inclined to ignore this, but when I tries to unzip it, so that I remove unnecessary dictionaries, 7zip given an error that the archive is corrupted. Can anybody shed more light on the matter?

I flashed, everything seems to work fine. I`ve used latest build now 2 days, without reboots, etc

Guest silverchair

I flashed, everything seems to work fine. I`ve used latest build now 2 days, without reboots, etc

Even more interesting, if I use different browser to download the rom, I get different md5 ... I do not have the same problems with the gapps or any other download .. really weird.

Guest zamiere

md5 does not match, downloaded several times - the same result.

Try to download via proxy or check RAM in your computer. The md5 is correct, I downloaded now.

Guest silverchair

Try to download via proxy or check RAM in your computer. The md5 is correct, I downloaded now.

How could RAM be the problem, when I stated that I have this problem only with this file (with no others including older releases of the ROM). I downloaded the gapps several times just now, and its md5 is always correct ...

Free proxies do not show the download link in mediafire .. could someone please put this ROM on some other free storage service please?

P.S. Ok nevermind, it did download properly once I chose "repair download" from mediafire, still not sure why it downloaded broken from other browsers as well.

Edited by silverchair

Guest balwinder singh

Try using different software like winrar if that doesn't work then try to download on other PC or laptop it may help

Edited by balwinder singh

Guest Cata_Simi

Just change your op. :unsure:

I hope you're having fun, I reported you tree times' hope someone who can will ban your account/ip

(moron copied my photo and my name and is polutting the thread)

Guest Camacha

What a great ROM again! The performance seems even better than with 4.1.2 and with the camera/camcorder and Youtube working it's just a dream. Thanks a bunch!

I can't get GPS connection. Anyone?

Did you clear and/or update A-GPS? That usually helps a lot.