[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest peetu20

Even more interesting, if I use different browser to download the rom, I get different md5 ... I do not have the same problems with the gapps or any other download .. really weird.

Strange, :o

Guest luisfeser

Good morning,

Last night i installed the rom. The battery was 100% and this mornign my alarm didn't woke up me!!!!

My blade was died.

How can i know wich app or process prevent deep sleep?

I use:

- a digital clock widget

- nav bar

- calendar widget in lock screen

- calculator widget in lock screen

May be gps? but, how to know it?

Thanks in advance.

2013-03-11%2010.39.07.png

Guest emotty

KonstaT,

Because the torch tile will never work I was hoping there is a possibility to link just a bright white screen with it? (like some apps on the playstore)

Would be great!

i like this idea,"torch" is one of the few apps i actually do use (i use an apk pinched from an earlier rom ;) )

Guest leripe

Good morning,

Last night i installed the rom. The battery was 100% and this mornign my alarm didn't woke up me!!!!

My blade was died.

How can i know wich app or process prevent deep sleep?

I use:

- a digital clock widget

- nav bar

- calendar widget in lock screen

- calculator widget in lock screen

May be gps? but, how to know it?

Thanks in advance.

2013-03-11%2010.39.07.png

battery section in settings.

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

I guess your mobile data does this.

I have the same problem. Last night I installed this rom without installing any other application. If my data connection (2G/3G) is on, the battery drains even though it does go into deep sleep.

In five hours the battery went from 100% to 70% without even using the phone. When I do use the phone, it goes down more rapidly.

I don't think this is normal behaviour. It didn't happen on android 2.x

Is there anyone who knows what the problem could be? I really like this rom, but I can't use it because the battery drains to fast with mobile data on.

Edited by Maarten Lambrecht

Guest Droopy_be

I have a sim card with data (3G) only, When I use it, I don"t have any communication??, (DATA is checked in parameters and 2G only not checked)

With my sim 2G, all works fine.

Any idea

Guest Droopy_be

I have a sim card with data (3G) only, When I use it, I don"t have any communication??, (DATA is checked in parameters and 2G only not checked)

With my sim 2G, all works fine.

Any idea

After link2SD and a reboot, 3G is working !

Guest escacha

I'll manage well with normal use 3-4 days with one charge. You should check what apps are running.

(settings/apps/loaded).

WTF!!!

that's because you turn the screen in those three or four days, right?. It is totally impossible with Blade battery!!!!!

Guest nestlew

Anybody can help me ? i am in some deep trouble here :x

I am using Cyanscape v2 but as it looks it's full of gaps, so i am trying to install a new rom, but as far as i see, i have lost my root access, z4root blade will not root it again, recovery mode (clockword mod recovery) won't start and FTM mode either, can anybody help me and tell me how can i root my phone again in order to access recovery mode again? :s pleaseeeeeeeeeee

WTF!!!

that's because you turn the screen in those three or four days, right?. It is totally impossible with Blade battery!!!!!

No smartphone lasts 3 days :)

Guest dreis911

Anybody can help me ? i am in some deep trouble here :x

I am using Cyanscape v2 but as it looks it's full of gaps, so i am trying to install a new rom, but as far as i see, i have lost my root access, z4root blade will not root it again, recovery mode (clockword mod recovery) won't start and FTM mode either, can anybody help me and tell me how can i root my phone again in order to access recovery mode again? :s pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Can't you reboot into recovery mode?

(With phone turned OFF, turn it ON with Vol- pressed and never release it until you see the Recovery menu)

If you can... You only need to have the ROM and GApps on your SDcard to install them..

Guest greg121

Well my 2250mAh battery is still stuck in clearance and then I also hope to have at least more than 18h of battery. My old battery just sucks... 2yrs old

Guest elrond_bs

No smartphone lasts 3 days :)

Of course it could last 3 days, no problem. Even a week is possible - without using it. :P

If you don't have synchronizations and wifi is off, have 2-3 minutes of call time a day and only check weather or do something quick and less demanding few times a day - you will get 3 days or even more.

Guest dreis911

Well my 2250mAh battery is still stuck in clearance and then I also hope to have at least more than 18h of battery. My old battery just sucks... 2yrs old

2250mAh???

And will you be able to close the back cover?... I'm imagining it will be a fat battery. :P

Guest Pierreism

2250mAh???

And will you be able to close the back cover?... I'm imagining it will be a fat battery. :P

Has anyone had any good feedback on that battery? It's super cheap on eBay so I might give it a go, but I haven't seen anyone's experiences with it.

Guest Maarten Lambrecht

I'll manage well with normal use 3-4 days with one charge. You should check what apps are running.

(settings/apps/loaded).

Apps that are running:

- Settings (1 proces, 0 services)

- Google Services (1 proces, 2 services)

- DSP Manager (1 proces, 1 service)

- Android-Keyboard (1 proces, 1 service)

With mobile data on, my phone is not usable because of battery drain. But I don't see any abnormal apps running, the phone goes into deep sleep,... I really don't see the cause of my problem.

It's a dutch blade (Mobistar San Francisco). My sister has the same problem with here ZTE Blade when I install this rom.

Does anyone has a clue what could be the problem here? Or how I can find it? Thanks!