KonstaT

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

3454 posts in this topic

Apps that are running:

- Settings (1 proces, 0 services)

- Google Services (1 proces, 2 services)

- DSP Manager (1 proces, 1 service)

- Android-Keyboard (1 proces, 1 service)

With mobile data on, my phone is not usable because of battery drain. But I don't see any abnormal apps running, the phone goes into deep sleep,... I really don't see the cause of my problem.

It's a dutch blade (Mobistar San Francisco). My sister has the same problem with here ZTE Blade when I install this rom.

Does anyone has a clue what could be the problem here? Or how I can find it? Thanks!

Try to solve with the help of http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1179809 :)

That is what you think. :)

Show us a screenshot of your graph of consumption for 4 days. I'm anxious to see it ;)

2250mAh???

And will you be able to close the back cover?... I'm imagining it will be a fat battery. :P

It's not a fat battery and I don't expect much and I bought it just for testing purposes because it didn't cost me much.

But I see german customs don't like importing batteries so much :P It's stuck for 14 days already.

It's not a fat battery and I don't expect much and I bought it just for testing purposes because it didn't cost me much.

But I see german customs don't like importing batteries so much :P It's stuck for 14 days already.

Nowadays I think no customs like the import of batteries, unless you're paying big taxes over it!!! :angry2:

But, I hope everything runs well with your investment. ;)

And if it does... let us know. OK?

Why don't you create a thread to discuss about battery.

Has anyone had any good feedback on that battery? It's super cheap on eBay so I might give it a go, but I haven't seen anyone's experiences with it.

I have 2250mAh battery and 1950mAh battery. These are better than the original 1250mAh battery,but don't really 2250mAh and 1950mAh. These about 1500mAh

a1_2013_3_12_6itnvzrmld.jpg

Hi. Can somebody post me S2E link, please? This ROM is great. ThanK you!

i have the same battery issue, but i found a workaround

with betterbatterystas i see that audioout_1/2 drain my battery so fast during the night, so in xda forum i found the solution

go to Setings Sounds -> uncheck "Touch Sounds", uncheck "Screen lock Sounds"

trust me, i have tried tonight and works very good ;)

Maybe a security hole: Search history items in Browser's Incognito mode appears in Google Search (long menu touch).

Sometimes, when someone calls me, the screen won't wake.

Does anyone had this issue? Does it have a solution?

I tried again this apk but I had the same problem than last time: lost all my apps, had to wipe and clean install again... :(

Is there any other solution with S2E or will I have to go back to CM10?

Thanks

Unfortunately, I survived the random resets. Especially during the games.

It will not even think has been fixed. ?

I'musing this and works.

https://docs.google....WFptZ1VsT2dBYU0

Install in CWM. :)

I'musing this and works.

https://docs.google....WFptZ1VsT2dBYU0

Install in CWM. :)

High,

I also used this zip and installed it under CWM - but it also was instable... At first all works fine, but suddenly no writing of data is possible...

Perhaps my sd-partition is to big with 1,5GB ?

Has anyone really no problems with this s2e ?

I also tried the mount2sd solution - which is officially for CM10.1. But this tool doesn´t move the files to sd-ext...

So the only way for me, was back to CM10. But because of general dissatification with BT-switchings i tried an old CM7.2-build...

All the people which said, that CM10 or CM10.1 is fast and smooth should again install the old ugly CM7 - then you feel what speed on blade could be...

This is no critic on CM10.1, i also love the nice GUI, but it uses ressources which our Blade doesn´t have...

I do not know what to do... CM7 or CM10. Since I anyway use the ADW-launcher ex, the differrences or only viewable in the settings menus...

Nevertheless, if an memory solution like s2e works i will try it against, because it´s more nice, but it is not faster or smoother...

Greetings

P.

it's strange that s2e (posted in this forum by konsta t) worked for me absolutely fine till the last 2 or 3 builds.

Now the phone says low internal memory and dosen't install apps if using s2e :-(

After formatting my micro-sd I tried to flash the rom again and gone was the error (set_perm status 7). It's a nice upgrade from CM10, thanks for your effort Konsta!

I've got problems with S2E too. It is not working. I still get errors saying not enough space. I'm using ext-sd 4GB partition. It is mounted. I tried to reinstall system and wipe everything. Nothing changed, I still cannot install anything.

EDIT:

I had no problems with S2E under Android 4.1.2 JB.

Edited by heroutm

I've got problems with S2E too. It is not working. I still get errors saying not enough space. I'm using ext-sd 4GB partition. It is mounted. I tried to reinstall system and wipe everything. Nothing changed, I still cannot install anything.

EDIT:

I had no problems with S2E under Android 4.1.2 JB.

That ext partition is too big, the maximum size should be 1 GB

That ext partition is too big, the maximum size should be 1 GB

Okay, I have to try that. I will report back ASAP.

s2e-jb42.zip will works with "[DEV][ROM][26.2.] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)"? :)

yes works quite well with cm10

Nope. "Installation aborted." :(

sorry man i didn't read

install vanilla version from market

It looks like S2E works in JB 4.2.2 just with 1024MB or less ext-sd partition. At least for me. Thank you.