[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest MistahBaxtah

It looks like S2E works in JB 4.2.2 just with 1024MB or less ext-sd partition. At least for me. Thank you.

I got 1,8GB. It's still working fine..

Guest Hrosik97

I tried to flash S2E, but I got: Installation aborted. I'm now using Link2SD. Is there any chance to make S2E work without wipe? I'm too lazy for configurating system and apps again. Thanks

Guest Sata_Cimi

I tried to flash S2E, but I got: Installation aborted. I'm now using Link2SD. Is there any chance to make S2E work without wipe? I'm too lazy for configurating system and apps again. Thanks

Install the zip discussed in this topic with CWM. Works fine for me. :D

Guest Hrosik97

Install the zip discussed in this topic with CWM. Works fine for me. :D

I did this few hours ago. Just went to CWM > Install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard. It started with process, but ended with fail: "Installation aborted." I don't have my ext partiton bigger than 1GB.

Guest Sata_Cimi

I did this few hours ago. Just went to CWM > Install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard. It started with process, but ended with fail: "Installation aborted." I don't have my ext partiton bigger than 1GB.

Corrupted/wrong file?

Guest johndorian22

Thanks for your hard work,

For me the rom works amazingly fast (better than Gingerbread) but I have a small problem with jack plug sensing: it doesn't work right.

Sometimes after listening to music or radio and unplugging the headphones i can't hear ringtones alarms and such and i need to reboot.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Guest bankov4eto

u have to close the app before unplug, for me the radio does the same too, its related on audio routing.For the radio you have to press back button to exit.

Edited by bankov4eto

Guest kogos

most of the modified s2e version for jb have problems with ext size or stop working after installing a lot of apps. In my opinion, since link2sd is on google play, there is no point going through this with s2e anymore... The only disadvantage i see is that it cannot move app data (not the app itself), but on the other hand, it gives full control of the apps, and has automatic linking for those who don't want to mess around with it.

Guest coolizard

Hello.

I´ve been notice that wifi internet speed is very slow in my blade with this rom. Is this common to all or just me?

Second: link2sd does the same as s2e?

Guest kogos

Hello.

I´ve been notice that wifi internet speed is very slow in my blade with this rom. Is this common to all or just me?

Second: link2sd does the same as s2e?

1) i dont see any difference in internet speed with this or cm7 based roms... maybe it's something else with your network? or maybe a program that you are using and worked flawlessly in older roms, has a jb version that is causing this? Better download some data monitor and look it up.

2) all of these are basically a2sd scripts, so all these apps work in similar ways. The main idea is to put a small link file in the internal memory that actually points to the files stored in sd-ext. Or, another approach, trick the phone into thinking that sd-ext is actually the internal memory, so nothing is saved in the internal storage. The result is almost the same. However, mounts2sd and s2e does not give you full control over each program, so it's "all or nothing"; for some, this is easier. Link2sd gives you more control, and you can actually choose which program to go to sd-ext, or even set it up to move all programs to sd-ext automatically; for some, this is better but not easier than s2e...

Edited by kogos

Guest nestlew

I would like to know if anybody else has some battery drain issue with this rom , i notticed this display (80%) stuff and i don't know how can i prolong battery life, on wifi lasts for some 4h from 100% to 0 , with everything off, it lasts for some 12 h on hardcore texting and calling.

post-994367-0-07182700-1363298478_thumb.

Guest wookie16081965

I would like to know if anybody else has some battery drain issue with this rom , i notticed this display (80%) stuff and i don't know how can i prolong battery life, on wifi lasts for some 4h from 100% to 0 , with everything off, it lasts for some 12 h on hardcore texting and calling.

I had battery drain for first couple days after a couple charges it settled down now getting 2-3 days i think it just takes a couple days to calibrate itself.

Guest dreis911

You have a lot of battery consumption with your display because you play a lot with that App "Quem quer ser rico?".

In my conclusions: display is the thing that has the most battery drain on a Smartphone!

What you need to do to get a little more battery time is to get the Backlight into Automatic and maybe tweak it a bit.

Or, the best solution, is to have your phone asleep most of the time. (don't play with it!) :D

Guest zs5zk

Is this upgrade available or compatible with the LG -E612 Ver.4.0.3 as I Would like to upgrade my device as i Find it a bit slow regardless of the CPU installed.

Guest EndruBoy1

Hello!

Currently I have KonstaT's CM with 4.1.2 Android version. Can I install this 4.2.2 from .zip without wiping any data? So all of my apps and settings remain intact?

Guest EndruBoy1

@up no because it have different Android version.

Thanks for the answer. And if I install the same way a newer version of KonstaT's 4.1.2 it will work?

Guest Cata_Simi

most likely

Thanks for the answer. And if I install the same way a newer version of KonstaT's 4.1.2 it will work?

most likely YES, don't be afraid to try for yourself