[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest jpblade

I had battery drain for first couple days after a couple charges it settled down now getting 2-3 days i think it just takes a couple days to calibrate itself.

Battery drain is the only reason I don't use this ROM any more. It is very important to have a reliable phone, not just a fancy one.

Guest Implantman

Battery drain is the only reason I don't use this ROM any more. It is very important to have a reliable phone, not just a fancy one.

In that case just ignore the ROM and this topic.

I personally have as good battery life as in CM7 i.e. 2-3 days with quite normal use.

Calls abt. 20-30 mins, data to read and send emails and check my calendar.

Guest kogos

i am now on pacman 20.1 that is partially based on cm10.1, and i tested latest cm10.1 in the past. With a lot of fooling around, wifi-on most of the time, no games but checking stuff online, about 2hours of bluetooth mp3 in the car and in low coverage area that drains more... lasts for a day... which is very good considering the use. I guess 2 days will be normal if i stop fooling around that much.

However, in the first couple of days, battery was going down faster. So, i guess, it needs a few days to settle down first and recalibrate. If any of you have battery drains, try to find out what's the reason, and if there is no reason, just try it for a few days and see if it's back to normal.

Edited by kogos

Guest wookie16081965

My phone with this ROM is as reliable as ever like i said just took a couple of charges calibrate it self now runs perfect no problems im getting 2-3 days use now that to me is reliable.

Guest Krunal11489

hi

we know that s2e is not working properly.

I observed that if we unchecked app. data than u can install apps until your memory is full. its not recommended to check dalvik cache but OK if want to install more app.

so check everything except app. data it works fine for me.

Guest 陰莖:)

hi

we know that s2e is not working properly.

I observed that if we unchecked app. data than u can install apps until your memory is full. its not recommended to check dalvik cache but OK if want to install more app.

so check everything except app. data it works fine for me.

Yo're wrong. Yo're not allowed to say "we know that s2e..." if you and some other user are not capable

to get it work.

I've never ever had any kind of problem with s2e. s2e works totally fine for me and can't use my Blade without it

because of limited memory. :P

Guest ds-driver

Howdie,

Krunal11489 is not wrong, he has - like me too - problems with s2e.

He is fully allowed to say "we know that s2e..."...

Perhaps you - 陰莖:) - can give us your configuration details for s2e. Size of sd-ext, ext4/e and so...

Or how you use s2e - backup with TB, how many apps etc...

Thank you for your advices, but don´t blame people which had problems...

Greetings

P.

Howdie,

Krunal11489 is not wrong, he has - like me too - problems with s2e.

He is fully allowed to say "we know that s2e..."...

Perhaps you - 陰莖 :) - can give us your configuration details for s2e. Size of sd-ext, ext4/e and so...

Or how you use s2e - backup with TB, how many apps etc...

Thank you for your advices, but don´t blame people which had problems...

Greetings

P.

Don't worry. :D It's only a matter of ability. <_<

Guest ds-driver

Don't worry. :D It's only a matter of ability. <_<

Please do not be outrageous!!

Please stop this stupidity and read the very first post #1 in this topic.

"

This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.1 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users. I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM. ;) There's instructions/sources in the third post to build CM10.1 yourself. If you must have something fixed right now - you better do it yourself.

"

And try to understand... <_<

Guest kogos

@MistahBaxtah...

which patched version of s2e are you using??? Is it the one linked on the second page of this thread, or someplace else? link please if possible, because there are loads of patched version on xda and modaco and it gets confusing... some work, some won't

Edited by kogos

Guest zamiere

why don't use link2sd instead? No need to hack, i'm using it with ext2 partition 'couse it doesn't write extra journal data to sd card.

Guest kogos

i have to agree twat4u... because this was not the only one posted on this thread, it should be added on first page. Thanks for the link m8.

Guest ashvedov

Hi! I have started to use Bluetooth (turned on all the time) and notice battery drain. I have used BetterBatteryStats to collect statistics and found that “msm_serial_hs_dma” wakelock was held all the time. Do anyone have the same situation?

I use 6.3. build on zte libra

PS I found solution for similar problem on another device http://blog.cryptomi...d-deep-sleep/ May it help?

Edited by ashvedov

Guest deksman2

This ROM works great for me... however, I'm experiencing a problem with my ADATA MicroSDHC 16GB card (class 4).

Namely, my old card (which had same specs) apparently somehow got damaged (wouldn't mount anymore and apparently became corrupted in a good portion since neither formatting or error correction worked) and I got a replacement.

I tried the new card in my laptop. Formatted fine (FAT32 - just like the old one), checked for errors (came up clean), copied over the newest ROM and some personal files (pics, etc,) to the card.

I was even able to install the ROM and gapps in CWM from that card... which means CWM registers it just fine, and I also initiated USB mounting from there and accessed the card from the laptop (again everything worked great).

But... after the ROM and gapps were installed, the OS kept seeing the MicroSD card as being connected, then disconnected/removed, then connected again, disconnected/removed again... and so on and on and on endlessly (the OS simply couldn't read it).

I tried it again in CWM... it reads the card just fine.

I tried it in the laptop... works just fine.

Boot up the ROM with the 16GB MicroSD inside, and the OS goes bonkers on the card (it keeps up with the removed/connected endless loop).

Anyone has any idea what's happening?

My 2GB MicroSD that came with the Blade works fine in the OS (so I'm using that for the moment)... but to me it seems as if the OS cannot work with this new 16GB card.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Edited by deksman2

Guest MistahBaxtah

@MistahBaxtah...

which patched version of s2e are you using??? Is it the one linked on the second page of this thread, or someplace else? link please if possible, because there are loads of patched version on xda and modaco and it gets confusing... some work, some won't

I use the one that is linked in the second page. I moved only apps and now it seems that I already have around 250mb of apps in my 1,8GB ext partition. Works fine!

Guest Krityu

I use Ext4 512MB.

Not use automatic, so i open Terminal Emulator.

su

mke2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p2

exit

exit

and restart.

KonstaT ty for this rom.