MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

3452 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='EndruBoy1' timestamp='1363348346' post='2102598']
Thanks for the answer. And if I install the same way a newer version of KonstaT's 4.1.2 it will work?
[/quote]

[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif]Definitely YES. ;)[/font][/color][color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif] [/font][/color][color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif] [/font][/color]

Posted · Report post

Please, stop trash this thread

Posted · Report post

[quote name='wookie16081965' timestamp='1363341225' post='2102559']
I had battery drain for first couple days after a couple charges it settled down now getting 2-3 days i think it just takes a couple days to calibrate itself.
[/quote]

Battery drain is the only reason I don't use this ROM any more. It is very important to have a reliable phone, not just a fancy one.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jpblade' timestamp='1363360235' post='2102707']
Battery drain is the only reason I don't use this ROM any more. It is very important to have a reliable phone, not just a fancy one.
[/quote]

In that case just ignore the ROM and this topic.
I personally have as good battery life as in CM7 i.e. 2-3 days with quite normal use.
Calls abt. 20-30 mins, data to read and send emails and check my calendar.

Posted (edited) · Report post

i am now on pacman 20.1 that is partially based on cm10.1, and i tested latest cm10.1 in the past. With a lot of fooling around, wifi-on most of the time, no games but checking stuff online, about 2hours of bluetooth mp3 in the car and in low coverage area that drains more... lasts for a day... which is very good considering the use. I guess 2 days will be normal if i stop fooling around that much.

However, in the first couple of days, battery was going down faster. So, i guess, it needs a few days to settle down first and recalibrate. If any of you have battery drains, try to find out what's the reason, and if there is no reason, just try it for a few days and see if it's back to normal. Edited by kogos

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jpblade' timestamp='1363360235' post='2102707']
[/quote]My phone with this ROM is as reliable as ever like i said just took a couple of charges calibrate it self now runs perfect no problems im getting 2-3 days use now that to me is reliable.

Posted · Report post

hi
we know that s2e is not working properly.
I observed that if we unchecked app. data than u can install apps until your memory is full. its not recommended to check dalvik cache but OK if want to install more app.
so check everything except app. data it works fine for me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Krunal11489' timestamp='1363420698' post='2102995']
hi
we know that s2e is not working properly.
I observed that if we unchecked app. data than u can install apps until your memory is full. its not recommended to check dalvik cache but OK if want to install more app.
so check everything except app. data it works fine for me.
[/quote]

Yo're wrong. Yo're not allowed to say "we know that s2e..." if you and some other user are not capable
to get it work.
I've never ever had any kind of problem with s2e. s2e works totally fine for me and can't use my Blade without it
because of limited memory. :P[size=4] [/size][size=4] [/size]

Posted · Report post

Howdie,

Krunal11489 is not wrong, he has - like me too - problems with s2e.

He is fully allowed to say "we know that s2e..."...

Perhaps you - 陰莖:) - can give us your configuration details for s2e. Size of sd-ext, ext4/e and so...

Or how you use s2e - backup with TB, how many apps etc...

Thank you for your advices, but don´t blame people which had problems...

Greetings
P.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ds-driver' timestamp='1363441423' post='2103083']
Howdie,

Krunal11489 is not wrong, he has - like me too - problems with s2e.

He is fully allowed to say "we know that s2e..."...

Perhaps you - 陰莖 :) - can give us your configuration details for s2e. Size of sd-ext, ext4/e and so...

Or how you use s2e - backup with TB, how many apps etc...

Thank you for your advices, but don´t blame people which had problems...

Greetings
P.
[/quote]

Don't worry. :D[size=4] [/size][size=4] It's only a matter of ability. [/size] <_<[size=4] [/size]

Posted · Report post

Well. We all know as welk that s2e is working just fine with this rom. Even with 1,8GB partition.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='陰莖:)' timestamp='1363441999' post='2103086']
Don't worry. :D[size=4] It's only a matter of ability. [/size] <_<
[/quote]

Please do not be outrageous!!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ds-driver' timestamp='1363443444' post='2103100']
[/quote]

Please stop this stupidity and read the very first post #1 in this topic.

"
[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3]This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.1 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users. I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM. [/size][/font][/color] ;)[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3] There's instructions/sources in the third post to build CM10.1 yourself. If you must have something fixed right now - you better do it yourself.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3]"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3]And try to understand... [/size][/font][/color][color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][color=#4E565E][font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif, Georgia, Courier, 'Times New Roman', serif][size=3] <_<[/size][/font][/color]

Posted · Report post

Who has to read daily about your problems with s2e?!! Stop this OT!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='wit.cz' timestamp='1363444433' post='2103109']
Who has to read daily about your problems with s2e?!! Stop this OT!
[/quote]

you are all right, i don´t ask anymore

end

@MistahBaxtah...
which patched version of s2e are you using??? Is it the one linked on the second page of this thread, or someplace else? link please if possible, because there are loads of patched version on xda and modaco and it gets confusing... some work, some won't Edited by kogos

Posted · Report post

why don't use link2sd instead? No need to hack, i'm using it with ext2 partition 'couse it doesn't write extra journal data to sd card.

Posted · Report post

i have to agree twat4u... because this was not the only one posted on this thread, it should be added on first page. Thanks for the link m8.

Posted · Report post

Yes, and ext4 w/o journal is typically quite a bit faster than ext2 on slow flash memory.

Hi! I have started to use Bluetooth (turned on all the time) and notice battery drain. I have used BetterBatteryStats to collect statistics and found that “msm_serial_hs_dma” wakelock was held all the time. Do anyone have the same situation?

I use 6.3. build on zte libra

PS I found solution for similar problem on another device [url="http://blog.cryptomilk.org/2012/05/06/cm9-android-4-0-ics-and-deep-sleep/"]http://blog.cryptomi...d-deep-sleep/[/url] May it help? Edited by ashvedov

Posted · Report post

Can you improve the interface of fm radio ? :huh:

Posted · Report post

There isn't anything you can do about the excessive using of memory?

Thanks for this great rom!

This ROM works great for me... however, I'm experiencing a problem with my ADATA MicroSDHC 16GB card (class 4).
Namely, my old card (which had same specs) apparently somehow got damaged (wouldn't mount anymore and apparently became corrupted in a good portion since neither formatting or error correction worked) and I got a replacement.
I tried the new card in my laptop. Formatted fine (FAT32 - just like the old one), checked for errors (came up clean), copied over the newest ROM and some personal files (pics, etc,) to the card.
I was even able to install the ROM and gapps in CWM from that card... which means CWM registers it just fine, and I also initiated USB mounting from there and accessed the card from the laptop (again everything worked great).
But... after the ROM and gapps were installed, the OS kept seeing the MicroSD card as being connected, then disconnected/removed, then connected again, disconnected/removed again... and so on and on and on endlessly (the OS simply couldn't read it).

I tried it again in CWM... it reads the card just fine.
I tried it in the laptop... works just fine.
Boot up the ROM with the 16GB MicroSD inside, and the OS goes bonkers on the card (it keeps up with the removed/connected endless loop).

Anyone has any idea what's happening?
My 2GB MicroSD that came with the Blade works fine in the OS (so I'm using that for the moment)... but to me it seems as if the OS cannot work with this new 16GB card.

Suggestions would be appreciated. Edited by deksman2

Posted · Report post

[quote name='kogos' timestamp='1363448333' post='2103132']
@MistahBaxtah...
which patched version of s2e are you using??? Is it the one linked on the second page of this thread, or someplace else? link please if possible, because there are loads of patched version on xda and modaco and it gets confusing... some work, some won't
[/quote]

I use the one that is linked in the second page. I moved only apps and now it seems that I already have around 250mb of apps in my 1,8GB ext partition. Works fine!

Posted · Report post

I use Ext4 512MB.
Not use automatic, so i open Terminal Emulator.
su
mke2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
exit
exit
and restart.

KonstaT ty for this rom.