[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

How to OC anyway? Could someone help me out? Couldn't find any settings or do I need a app for that?

Remember that CPUs have a tolerance on working frequency.

If you push it too much it might do the opposite.... and it's going to heat up... and memory too with it.

Anyway, go to Settings/Performance/Processor/ Maximum CPU frequency and choose...

Guest khizhny
Is there any GEN3 patch? I'd like to use this rom with ZTE Libra.

I can't use GSM without patch.

I use libra aswell. First u should install stock gen2 ROM. Only after that use custom ROMs.

Guest KonstaT

konstaT great work best rom so far.much appreciated..the only problem i find is when am texting at times my phone hangs alot..it gets to be super slow and the phone complety lags like for a minute..any solutions??

Try switching to smartassv2 governor. That happens with ondemand governor on pretty much every ROM.

Is there any GEN3 patch? I'd like to use this rom with ZTE Libra.

I can't use GSM without patch.

Gen3 patch from my CM9 thread works with CM7/9/10/10.1.

Gen3 patch from my MMHMP thread works with 2.3.5 stock based ROMs.

Guest RusselM

Just a quick question: when looking at my phone's status, just above my IMEI number there is a section which shows my phone number.

But this is not correct, any simple ways to fix it?

Thanks

Guest MaJaxed

KonstaT, thank you for fixed FM Radio! But I found bug with Apollo player (and other players) and again it is related with headphones.

When I pause music (with | | button), unplug headphones and plug in back, music is playing from talk speaker (which is located on top of phone, above San Francisco / Blade). For correctly working I must pause playing, unplug headphones, press play and plug in back.

KonstaT what about fixing this bug in cm-10.1-20130306-KonstaKANG-blade? do u have any ideas or u didn't see it at all? When i am plugging back headphones after pausing the player, music starts playing from speaker (not from talk speaker like rrewolf said before). And it's pretty annoying. Thanks for the answer and your work.

upd There is one more bug which is related to audio player and ES Explorer. I have tried to delete folder (any other action do the same) from sdcard using ES Explorer while listening the music with Apollo and sound just turned off, like i paused it. Then i opened Apollo - progress bar was stopped and all icons look like if it was playing music, after pressing pause button (II) next track starts to play.

Edited by MaJaxed

Guest khadu

recently i tried to get my location on google maps with gps ( without any internet connection) , and i was unable to do so.

then i installed gps test plus and when i enter the app, it shows that gps is rendering information from around 10 sattelites but even after standing still for my location for about 1-2 min. my location could not be fixed ; compared to cm10 by konsta t , in which it used to get my location within 10-15 sec. . i guess there might be something in this rom itself creating problems with gps.

i am not complaining about it , instead i just want to know does anybody else have a problem with gps ?

Edited by khadu

Guest jpblade

After a few days of use (latest built) I can say that I'm amazed with the baterry autonomy compared to the previous builts. One MAJOR issue that I confront is that my Bluetooth headset is not even recognised by the phone even after restart. As I have noticed, many users have the same problem and I would liked to listen to their proposals.

Besides these, I consider it as very fast and well organised ROM. Well done guys, great work.

ps. Bluetooth is a very often used device from many people. It is worthy working on it from the developers.

Guest keviv77

recently i tried to get my location on google maps with gps ( without any internet connection) , and i was unable to do so.

then i installed gps test plus and when i enter the app, it shows that gps is rendering information from around 10 sattelites but even after standing still for my location for about 1-2 min. my location could not be fixed ; compared to cm10 by konsta t , in which it used to get my location within 10-15 sec. . i guess there might be something in this rom itself creating problems with gps.

i am not complaining about it , instead i just want to know does anybody else have a problem with gps ?

My GPS is also not working

Guest dreis911

Sometimes the GPS takes a long time to get a fix...

Sometimes, after a supposed fixed position, the GPS misplaces my position of about 2 or 3 blocks.

After reboot it goes well... (minor problem!)