• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

3452 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everybuddy I have a problem I'm Trying to port slimbean from skate...version using guide at xda about how to port ROM..... Everything works fine ..but root is not working.....anybuddy tell me what to do.....I'm using cm10.1 as Base....:rolleyes:

Posted

Has anybody found fix for the bluetooth problem? I am unable to scan any bluetooth device on 06\03 update.

Posted

My Bluetooth is working fine :P

Posted

My Bluetooth is working fine :P

Have you tried to turn off bt from blade and turn it on back again to see if it's pairing again? That was the issue that i had in the previous release, so i turned to daemon's 4.1.2 that works perfectly.

Posted

I wonder. Our blade have 512M RAM but system shows just 420Mb. Even if suppose that RAM 512 000 000 bytes it still should be 488Mb. Anyone knows where the rest 46Mb?

Posted

I wonder. Our blade have 512M RAM but system shows just 420Mb. Even if suppose that RAM 512 000 000 bytes it still should be 488Mb. Anyone knows where the rest 46Mb?

It's system reserved:rolleyes:

Posted

Is there openvpn client in this firmware? I cannot find it.. I used to openvpn in cm 7.2 without any problems.

Posted

Some etas?

Posted

I have also problem with bluetooth, not with apparing,but over 50 centimeter, it doesn't work anymore

Posted (edited)

Hey everybuddy I have a problem I'm Trying to port slimbean from skate...version using guide at xda about how to port ROM..... Everything works fine ..but root is not working.....anybuddy tell me what to do.....I'm using cm10.1 as Base....:rolleyes:

Anybody or should I make a seperate thread.:rolleyes:

Edited by kamal_saran

Posted

Hi

I'm new to CM10.1 from Swedish Snow - no winges or whines from me - just questions looking for solutions. :)

I had Car Home by Google in SS - I now can't install this from the Play Store as its not compatible. Is there any way round this? Really liked this as its free and easy to use.

I also appear to be missing Superuser, No-frills CPU control and VM Heap Tool - are these no longer required in CM10.1 or should I install them.

I've read in a previous post to switch to smartassv2 governor - cant work out how to do this unless I install CPU control.

Posted

Hi

I'm new to CM10.1 from Swedish Snow - no winges or whines from me - just questions looking for solutions. :)

I had Car Home by Google in SS - I now can't install this from the Play Store as its not compatible. Is there any way round this? Really liked this as its free and easy to use.

I also appear to be missing Superuser, No-frills CPU control and VM Heap Tool - are these no longer required in CM10.1 or should I install them.

I've read in a previous post to switch to smartassv2 governor - cant work out how to do this unless I install CPU control.

You can change the governor settings by going to

performance >processor>CPU governor.

Posted

Hi

about the governor, you need to unlock the programmer options. Go to "about the phone" in settings, tap 7 times on the build number. Then you can change the governor in da performance button in settings

Posted

Fantastic, Thanks Android@Sam and Crazzy-boy

anyone any ideas on installing Car Home or should I be looking at an alternative car route planner?

Posted

European ZTE Blade TPT upgraded to Gen2, rebranded as "BASE Lutea" by the provider. Upgraded from CM 7.2.

The ROM is reasonably fast, considering that this is Android 4.2 running on a 600 Mhz single-core CPU.

Everything I tested worked so far. It was fascinating to see all these shiny new JB apps running on this old phone. But it was clearly slower then Cyanogenmod 7.2. (Android 2.3.x)

But there was finally one show stopper: The microphone was incredibly low-voiced to the point that e. g. voice search didn't work (it didn't recognize anything) and persons I called couldn't understand me, unless I screamed directly into the mic.

Re-flashing back to Cyanogenmod 7.2 fixed the microphone volume issue.

No "whining", just a report. ;)

Posted

New build. Quite a bit of experimental/wip stuff included in this one. ROM + Gapps also getting again really close to 160mb but should be still just under.

cm-10.1-20130324-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?1oifi9869o0y12f

md5:79aa8c64543abbb0fec7e1ee6de6e09f

-included daemond's Effem (FM Radio) app

-fixed audio routing and FM Radio volume control issues (thanks to C3C0)

-backported bluetooth UHID driver - added support for bluetooth input devices (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)

-pie controls (1,2,3,4,5)

-semi-working Ad-Hoc support (open networks) (1,2,3,4,5,6)

-phone: Make going to call log after call optional (1)

-am: Allow more hidden apps on devices with lots of RAM (1) + limit max background processes

-Use jpegOptimized bootanimations (1)

-new Apollo (merged)

Posted

Instead of Apollo, I use ApolloMod. It is better ;)

Posted

Which app do you guys use to link apps and data to ext partition? I have tried Link2SD, but I still got problems with internal memory. It doesn't work like S2E did, am I right? It is impossible to install 20+ apps. After I update some app it gets lost. I need to reinstall it. What the hell is going on?

Posted

Which app do you guys use to link apps and data to ext partition? I have tried Link2SD, but I still got problems with internal memory. It doesn't work like S2E did, am I right? It is impossible to install 20+ apps. After I update some app it gets lost. I need to reinstall it. What the hell is going on?

s2e works fine https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1&docId=0B2eOC8F2oVCPWFptZ1VsT2dBYU0 flash from recovery

Posted

s2e works fine https://docs.google....WFptZ1VsT2dBYU0 flash from recovery

Which partition size do you use?

Posted

are the bt pairing issues fixed in the latest build? i.e. pairing a device (e.g. bt headset), turning bt off and then back on and the device reconnects. with previous builds, the headset wouldn't reconnect.

Posted (edited)

Which partition size do you use?

atm 180 custom system gen 2 phone

i had 220mb system gen2 stock before

Edited by lunario

Posted

Loudspeaker in radio isn't working :angry:

Posted (edited)

Thank you. :-)

Edited by heroutm

Posted

@KonstaT - I have one question for you: is the /dev partition cleared with each reboot in this ROM (or in Android generally) ?