[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest peetu20

after the update my browser closes everytime i launch it. what is the problem?

Same here! Browser, android assistant, root browser, almost every user app seems to close about 3 secs after launching...

Tried reflash the update, same problem stays :(

Seems that I need to stay to 29/3 version

Anyone else experiencing this???

Guest bhush

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream. ROM + gapps from the first post still barely fit 160mb /system (159,2mb).

cm-10.1-20130418-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...hnh0x7ytwb0esdr

md5:734fae74a29734cbf3a7b0a0e4f2fbea

-rewrite device settings

-add option to disable button backlight

-included total of two wallpapers :P (AOSP and CyanogenMod default wallpapers)

browser doesn't work.closes immediately. some apps have same problem.tried with fresh install.but...in vain

Guest KonstaT

Could anyone please confirm if the Yahoo Weather lock cLock as been upgraded?

For those who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I'm asking if the problem with the weather widget of cLock is working correctly in this new release (18.4)

http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/35045/

You think that I reverted that merged commit and broke it intentionally just to mess with you?

No,

Did your previous nick get banned?

Thank you!

KonskaT, I hope you could include this fix in the next release! It has been fixed since 4th of April... Thank you!

Why do you believe the known troll when you can just easily test it for yourself if it's so important for you?

after the update my browser closes everytime i launch it. what is the problem?

It seems to happen with Gmail as well (and probably other apps that use webkit).

Works fine on my other device so it's most likely some ARMv6 unfriendly change that broke this. I haven't used this device for anything anymore so there's now almost a months worth of commits go to through. :(

Guest bhush

Same here! Browser, android assistant, root browser, almost every user app seems to close about 3 secs after launching...

Tried reflash the update, same problem stays :(

Seems that I need to stay to 29/3 version

Anyone else experiencing this???

me too

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

It seems to happen with Gmail as well (and probably other apps that use webkit).

Works fine on my other device so it's most likely some ARMv6 unfriendly change that broke this. I haven't used this device for anything anymore so there's now almost a months worth of commits go to through. :(

Mmm maybe cyanogenmod or google changed the browser's and the gmail engine to Blink instead of Webkit?

Guest peetu20

Web browser is working only when no WiFi or data. Otherwise is crashing all the time. :angry:

Its very handy without them :D

Yeah, browser fcs for everyone, as half of user apps.

Guest ykä yskäväärä

Its very handy without them :D

Yeah, browser fcs for everyone, as half of user apps.

Yes. No use to install the latest. :(

Guest sergiuv

New build. Mostly just keeping up with upstream. ROM + gapps from the first post still barely fit 160mb /system (159,2mb).

Maybe removing/replacing boot animation and some of the ringtones/notifications will make some free space ?!

Sounds can be placed also in SD card (except ui sounds).

For some reason i get 2 lockscreen clocks, I turn it on it shoes me normal clock, i turn off and turn on again it shoes me a clock with the weathor.

I'm also using Lockscreen Policy App. if i don't use it only shows me the plain clock with no weather

Guest szpilasty

About 18.04 update :

I hope that doesn't mean there will be no more updates for Blade.... :(