[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sdrakopo

Where do you have this error?

In the Recovery?

yes, after full wipe try to flash into recovery but it says installation aborte error 7

ps. i have cm recovery 5020

sorry for bad english

Edited by sdrakopo

Guest ynyin

KonstaT, I really appreciate your work for the efforts on the CM10.1 of Blade. Now I have a problem, the phone.apk in your rom is not complete Chinesized, mainly in the settings of phone, such as Blacklist, show log, rejected calls as missed. Would you please help me to Chinesized them, then send the apk to me or put it in your next rom? Thanks a lot.

My email adress:[email protected]

Guest sdrakopo

download with the chrome.

install zip clockwork 6.0.0.27 blade

works for me

thanks a lot! i will try !

nothing !! i do step by step everything but again the same error (something with symlinks...error 7)

i stop trying

Guest peetu20

I've got some headset microphone issues with two last builds(03-29 & 04-14). What's about this one???

What kind of?

why i have the ''error7''??? i can not flash the rom

works for me

nothing !! i do step by step everything but again the same error (something with symlinks...error 7)

i stop trying

Redownload the zip, its corrupted

Guest oiprocs

works for me

i stop trying

Check your system size partition

Guest lunario

works for me

i stop trying

you need 160mb system partition

Guest sontarasan

Hi - with Ovivo and I'm having a problem backup up the APN settings - its mildly annoying to have to input the settings every time I upgrade CyanogenMod 10.1. None of the APN backup apps on Play seem to work with this version - any ideas?

Edited by sontarasan

Guest KonstaT

why i have the ''error7''??? i can not flash the rom

Your system partition is too small! Read the first post.

KonstaT, I really appreciate your work for the efforts on the CM10.1 of Blade. Now I have a problem, the phone.apk in your rom is not complete Chinesized, mainly in the settings of phone, such as Blacklist, show log, rejected calls as missed. Would you please help me to Chinesized them, then send the apk to me or put it in your next rom? Thanks a lot.

My email adress:[email protected]

I'm not going the include any external translations. All translations must go though CyanogenMod gerrit. This is the right way to contribute and also all the other CyanogenMod devices will benefit from this.

Guest nohab013

After installed the ROM and reboot, rewrite the mount script of link2sd.

Everything's OK. Bluetooth works well.

I've tried to rewrite the mount script with the link2sd app itself - without any success, i always got "can't create mount script" message. Are there any other methods for making it?

Guest bhush

I've tried to rewrite the mount script with the link2sd app itself - without any success, i always got "can't create mount script" message. Are there any other methods for making it?

use reboot option.everything ll be fine after restart.

Guest mobile579

Does this CM10.1 let you set My Phone Number anywhere? About - Phone shows my wrong phone number but when I phone someone my caller id is correct. problem occurred after sim swap. It is like the phone number is on the sim instead of using the phone number that the network has assigned me.

Guest ynyin

Your system partition is too small! Read the first post.

I'm not going the include any external translations. All translations must go though CyanogenMod gerrit. This is the right way to contribute and also all the other CyanogenMod devices will benefit from this.

Thanks for your reply. In fact, by meas of Apktool, I've decomiled some apks such as Settings.apk, Calculator.apk, Apollo.apk, translated some English words to Chinese and then compiled them successfully. But as for Phone.apk, I could decompile it ,but I could not compile it, even if I didn't change anything after decompiling. I've tried for many times but it still didn't work, and I don't know why. So I wonder if you can help me with compiling or Chinesization. Thank you again sincerely. Edited by ynyin

Guest memedroid123

I reinstalled the ROM 3 times because some apps don´t work. They open but then it closes without any message. I hope you guys could fix this problem.

Guest Paul Shirley

Hi - with Ovivo and I'm having a problem backup up the APN settings - its mildly annoying to have to input the settings every time I upgrade CyanogenMod 10.1. None of the APN backup apps on Play seem to work with this version - any ideas?

Make your APN backup tool a system app (copy the apk to /system/app) and it should work.

Guest Paul Shirley

I included it to ROM, maybe u pushed it to /system/app

You can't just add things to the zip. The zip installer seems not to notice if /system is full and truncates files without warning. You need to check free space and not add more than that.

Guest mobile579

Can anyone find "settings - call settings - additional settings - my phone new number? Or if not available in this build what ROM has it old or new? Thanks

Guest abarthman

I reinstalled the ROM 3 times because some apps don´t work. They open but then it closes without any message. I hope you guys could fix this problem.

Are you installing the 18/4 or 19/4 ROM?

If you are installing to the 19/4 ROM, did you upgrade from the 18/4 ROM, which had these issues?

If you upgraded from the 18/4 ROM to 19/4 ROM, did you do go through all the usual wipes and formats before upgrading to 19/4 to make sure nothing troublesome remained?

Edited by abarthman

Guest nohab013

use reboot option.everything ll be fine after restart.

thank you for your reply. it seemed to work, but after an other restart is had to be re(re)started again. and after all, most of the apps (didn't made a statistic, but seemingly the linked apps) won't start at all, FC everytime right after starting it :(. as the release from the end of march works flawless, i came back to that one.

Edited by nohab013

Guest gunapriyan

Konsta, Thanks for your updation. But the weather widget is not updating. Even i had set 30 mins, 60 mins......interval. How to fix this...