[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest jpblade

19.4 works fine at my super duper ZTE Blade. Thanks man. (Bluetooth connects kinda easier than previous builts. That's gooooood)

Edited by jpblade

Guest DonJelowElKabil

What kind of?

Redownload the zip, its corrupted

headsets with microphone don't work after flashing this previous builds ! So this latest build could be fine ? I've downgraded to CM7.2 to make it work well.

Guest dreis911

Does this CM10.1 let you set My Phone Number anywhere? About - Phone shows my wrong phone number but when I phone someone my caller id is correct. problem occurred after sim swap. It is like the phone number is on the sim instead of using the phone number that the network has assigned me.

Can anyone find "settings - call settings - additional settings - my phone new number? Or if not available in this build what ROM has it old or new? Thanks

It's the SIM card.

The one you installed is not compatible, it may be an older version that doesn't send your dialing number to the phone.

Guest Droopy_be

Hello,

I have 2 blade:

- one for call (sim phone only)

- one for 3G (sim data only)

The blade used with 3G reboot sometimes (often when I use the GPS for SportsTracker Pro)

All Blade use the same rom 19/04 !!

Other question:

Is it possible to use a group of contact in black list, in some case I should block this group.

Guest szpilasty

A little advice if you have problem with BT finding new device. When you're in BT settings do not close them and try toggling BT from Quick Setting Panel. Worked for me.

Edited by szpilasty

Guest szpilasty

I'm using this http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/360361-[CM10.1]Simple2ext#entry2077955

After flashing s2e can see my ext partition, i do setup, reboot - everything is working fine, Partition info is seeing sd-ext, applications are installing ok. Only drawback is s2e is telling me I have no ext partition :blink:?! Because like I sad it is working, I don't bother why is that.

Guest Kazekage Gaara

I can confirm CronMod-INT2EXT works great :D

Just now did a full wipe and upgraded from Daemond's rom to this one (latest 19.4.2013 build) and INT2EXT+ is working fantastic :D No issues whatsoever :)

Guest robreid

I can confirm CronMod-INT2EXT works great :D

Just now did a full wipe and upgraded from Daemond's rom to this one (latest 19.4.2013 build) and INT2EXT+ is working fantastic :D No issues whatsoever :)

Thumbs up for that.

I would highly recommend CronMod to anyone - it works perfectly, is a hundred times simpler than S2E or Link2SD and involves no app installation.

Might be placebo but I think it's faster too.

Guest robreid

I've go a heavy battery train at 4/18. :angry:

Really? This build has the best battery life of any ROM so far for me.

Check for wakelocks.

Guest dreis911

Trains are usually heavy...

+1 :)

+2 :P

Hey guys... cut that out!!!

This is not an English Class Forum. Let's try and help the man.

This and any Konsta's ROM has always been gentle with my Blade's battery.

Can you check your Apps if they're using too much CPU time?

Guest robreid

I was helpful - install BBS and check for wakelocks.

Also disable google backup (it drains a lot), enable auto backlight, disable touch sounds.

Guest Cata_Simi

He's the well known TROLL, just ignore or report

Guest rocky11

Hi, I've installed this rom and gapps coming from Eco CM7.

I use Swiftkey keyboard but after installing, when I go through setup, at stage 2"Enable Swiftkey" I get a message "unfortunately, settings has stopped" and I can't complete the set up.

I've redownloaded the rom and gapps and reflashed but still the same - any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by rocky11

Guest dreis911

He's the well known TROLL, just ignore or report

I think you may be wrong: The "TROLL" you're talking about stole this guy's photo and copied his nick to "Sata_Cimi".... (but it's me who may be wrong)

Hi, I've installed this rom and gapps coming from Eco CM7.

I use Swiftkey keyboard but after installing, when I go through setup, at stage 2"Enable Swiftkey" I get a message "unfortunately, settings has stopped" and I can't complete the set up.

I've redownloaded the rom and gapps and reflashed but still the same - any ideas?

Thanks

Why don't you install GApps from this thread? "gapps-jb42-20130307-KonstaKANG.zip"

EDIT: I've got Swiftkey and it works like a clock.

Edited by dreis911