Sign in to follow this  
buwenxingming

[4.0ROM]X-UI from Chinese forum

I'm a Chinese,my English is not good enough to communicate with you.I want to recommend a ROM to you.This ROM is amended by a smart guy.

Click here you may see the original invitation.

http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6159881&mobile=no

I don't know if you can open the chaining...

Click here you may go to the download page.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=173603&uk=2988675242&third=0

I also don't know if you can open the chaining.There may be some bugs.but now I'm using.If you are interested in the ROM,you can have a try if the chaining is effective.Then I will try how to paste screenshots on the invitation.

Seemed like quite a nice rom,

no app draw, no gapps, no toggles in the notification area although there was a toggle screen with a whole lot of extra options.

Of the little i played with it everything worked well and the new ui was certianly refreshing from ics.

I might have kept it for a bit longer if it didnt have both the chinese and english language plastered throyghout the ph, and that was when english was selected as default

Screenshots

EDIT:

too bad cannot post them for some reason, says post to short and then posted without the pics

Edited by luvvt

Seemed like quite a nice rom,

no app draw, no gapps, no toggles in the notification area although there was a toggle screen with a whole lot of extra options.

Of the little i played with it everything worked well and the new ui was certianly refreshing from ics.

I might have kept it for a bit longer if it didnt have both the chinese and english language plastered throyghout the ph, and that was when english was selected as default

Sorry I thought so little...There are really too much disadvantages because it's just the first version,maybe the next version will be better

I try this rom and the rom is exellent.It is 4.0.4 ICS a working very smooth,no problem at all.I love this rom :)

I try this rom and the rom is exellent.It is 4.0.4 ICS a working very smooth,no problem at all.I love this rom :)

It's definetly CM9 based ROM, looks very nice (I love the X-UI) but too many things are not translated from chinese and it bothers me a lot.

Edited by sashko69