How high can your ZTE Skate go in Benchmark! :)

Guest Jokica007

Guest Jokica007

As the title says how high can your ZTE Skate go in AntuTu Benchamrk, this topic is started to see various custom roms...it's performance...highest overclock...who likes what and vise versus. Share your screenshots and rom you use.

So here's mine first, this score was gained with AtomICS 1.5 rom with the newest S kernel :

post-1000512-0-82333900-1356481553_thumb

Lets see yours now... :D

Edited by Jokica007

Yetanotherlet'scomparedickstopic...

Please, search forum before posting.

And by the way it's a good practice to use the same version of benchmarking app and also left out sd card test since performance differes from version to version and sd to sd making the final result incomparable.

Edited by C3C0

• 1 month later...
Guest Jokica007

I did that 980Mhz oc just for benchmarking...but when i use it all day long it becomes very very laggy, does that happens to you too with your ROM? :huh:

Guest omegavesko

I did that 980Mhz oc just for benchmarking...but when i use it all day long it becomes very very laggy, does that happens to you too with your ROM? :huh:

Mine's been at 960MHz for months. Haven't had any problems with it as far as I can tell.

Guest Jokica007

Heres the non SD and DB version of benchmark, did turned off them both. Dont know why its different (CPU,RAM...) from the first SS but i dont care, its small difference! Try from now to just post benchmarks without the Database OI and SD OI. And for those who dont know, this topic was started just to see whats the fastest ROM out there, many other topics are outdated, from then alot of roms came out. Lets see hom much more people will join this thingy. :P

post-1000512-0-86842400-1360365419_thumb

Guest themarkoface

This is the Best result of 10 tries with my Inovative 2.1. Score is 3 503! :)

AnTuTu Benchmark Version 3.1.1

Ceco is right, it's very important and necessary to specify a version of AnTuTu Benchmark and the point is that everyone has to use the same version...

post-991633-0-86730600-1360655774_thumb.

Edited by themarkoface

If you were comparing ROM's then tests should be done with the same CPU speed as everyone else with the SD card test disabled, otherwise your benchmark means nothing as another ROM could achieve the exact same results if the user were to use the same SD card and CPU settings.

For ROM comparison:

Max. clock freq: 787 Mhz

Min. clock freq: Not important

Governor: Performance (locks it to the max clock freq)

I/O scheduler: sio

In general all stock Gingerbread ROM's will score around the same, but CM7/ICS/JB ROM's may differ as they've been built differently and can have many tweaks applied. Also you'll find that if you rerun the test at least 10 times that your results will fluctuate, so don't be let down if your result is less than someone elses, as in real world usage your phone will perform the same as their phone. With all of that said though, if you're all focusing on the CPU overclock scores and not ROM comparison then you should disable the SD card test.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Jokica007

Yes that's all true what u guyz are talking...but some rom's can go to 980Mhz some just can't. So the point here is to set the most highest BUT still stable clock and then run the newest AnTuTu benchmark (when i created this topic new version of that program was released and to this day it remain the same, don't know for how long tho.) And @themarkoface try to disable SD and Database OI and then post ur SS again. REMEMBER, this topic is to see how high can ur Rom go in OC and to be stable in same time, so don't go in the discussion with the words like : this topic is made before, try to disable this, try to disable that.....bla blaaaa! Join the topic, share ur SS but please don't be a smartass so much. We are here just to have some fun and see some other Rom's info, ups and cons without installing it to ur own ZTE Skate mobile.

Guest themarkoface

I didn't mentioned anything you sad here...

I sad about Benchmark versions, cause it's really necessary.

A different versions will show the different scores cause phone goes through various tests. In every version of benchmark are different tests... Got it?

And about results, I will but as I can see here the most of them posted the scores with SD and Database OI... You were also... So??? :huh:

You can always calculate which score will be without SD card or anything you want, and that's the reason I posted detailed scores...

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Ah I see, you posted a new results without last 3 items... so I'll post the new one very soon!

Remove the all old posts cause it leads to confusion. And define on topic that is important to do tests with the same version of Benchmark

Guest themarkoface

OK :)

Here is a result without last 3 tasks (Database IO, and SD Card Write/Read)

I am using an Inovative 2.1 and Benchmark version is 3.1.1

Best regards!

post-991633-0-41540800-1361271257_thumb.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest omegavesko
one question , why zte blade cant clocked in mhz that we can

The Blade's native frequency is 600 MHz, ours is 800. They can't clock to our frequencies for the same reason we can't overclock to 1200 or so.

Guest emilpoul

But i though we can't clock higher cause that our cpu is limited by general design issues. With blade it seems thag we have the same set up, so what's the limitation then if another kernel been applied, for example one of skate