how to uninstall cyanogenmod 7.2.0 skate

Guest lo22

hello guys ,

i just got a zte skate and my little brother rooted my phone to cyanogenmod 7.2.0 skate , and i have no idea how to work with it , i cant download any apps , so basically what i want is to have the original rom that shipped with my phone , how do i do that , i have no idea where or how to start

can you guys help ? pretty please

Guest Redstarr1

Your brother probably forgot to install gapps (since you can't install apps, the play store is missing I guess). Download this (http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip), put that zip file on the microSD and install it with clockworkmod (reboot your phone to recovery, install zip from a memory and select the zip file you put on your card).

To get the stock rom back, flash a stock TPT, they're in one of the sticky threads ("Stock rom for Orange Monte Carlo" or "ZTE Skate Stock roms").

CM7.2 should be quite the same as the stock rom though... Just more options and not branded. I'd try flashing gapps first.

Guest omegavesko

ok i installed gapps , now i have play store , which is good , but could you please explaine in details how to flash a stock TPT and the sticky threads

Flashing a TPT is easy. You will get a folder called 'image', just put that on the root of your SD card, power off your phone, and then power it on while holding power + menu + volume up.