• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ascend g300 and Sixaxis ERROR

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone. I have this problem: My ps3 controller doesn't connect to my u8815 using Sixaxis Compatibility Checker Y Sixaxis controller apps. Both of them says the next message:

Could not load HCI library

Error: Failed con configure bloetooth

The ps3 controller is the original one (dualshock3), and my g300 is running INFUSION B06 (ICS 4.04)

What is going on?

Thank you and sorry for my englsh! ;)

Posted (edited) · Report post

We can't really help you with that, you need to contact the developer who made the sixaxis app.

Edited by kyan31

Posted · Report post

Maybe someone had the same problem here with that app, that mobile and that rom... no?

Posted · Report post

Maybe someone had the same problem here with that app, that mobile and that rom... no?

Just send a logcat to the dev and see if you get a response.

Posted · Report post

most stock rom's don't have the "bluetooth hid" profile, so this stuff wont work on any stock based rom for the g300

you will need to use cyanogenmod for stuff like that, witch has the hid profile

including it in a stock based rom would be extremely hard

Posted · Report post

I assume you're using the Sixaxis controller app from Play Store?

What tillaz wrote is correct - I haven't managed to get my Sixaxis to work on any version of Huawei's ICS (I think I tried B926, 934, 944 - none worked). Works fine on the new CM9 port, though

Also - Sixaxis worked on Huaweis Gingerbread roms

Posted · Report post

most stock rom's don't have the "bluetooth hid" profile, so this stuff wont work on any stock based rom for the g300

you will need to use cyanogenmod for stuff like that, witch has the hid profile

including it in a stock based rom would be extremely hard

I assume you're using the Sixaxis controller app from Play Store?

I am going to try it with CM10, the rom of DaZoZo, but I really like INFUSION. It is a pitty, because, apart from that, INFUSION is almost perfect. When I install CM10 i will tell you if I can manage.

What tillaz wrote is correct - I haven't managed to get my Sixaxis to work on any version of Huawei's ICS (I think I tried B926, 934, 944 - none worked). Works fine on the new CM9 port, though

Also - Sixaxis worked on Huaweis Gingerbread roms

Of course, I am tryaing with that apps, the sixaxis compatibility checker and sixaxis controller, both from playstore. There is not a hurry, but today I have a dualshock 3 at home, and I can test this. If it works, i would be one.

So, I try with CM10 and I tell you later.

Posted · Report post

With Cyanogenmod10 it works, but not perfect. It works on menus, and in some game as a "native controller" but I can't map the buttons, so it is like nothing for me, because i want it for NES and SNES emulators. I am going to try with cyanogen 9. BTW CM10 works... not really god. The notification bar works bad and some apps like whatsapp also.