[ROM][PA/AOKP M1/CM10]PAC-man v18.0 for the ZTE Skate[Updated 28/12]

Guest razzmataz1478

What razz ment by "doesn't exist" was that it doesn't exist at all, for no devices, so it's at the time not possible to make it because it is completely nonexistent

Guest sasa_gm

My poor English... Sry...

It doesn't exist at all, for any device. We can't give you an ETA for something that may very well never exist.

I was afraid of that... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emilpoul

guys in this rom work wifi , wifi tethering , bluetooth , gps , youtube , small games , camera , please i would love a reply from someone to help me to see if i could use every day . i am looking for a rom that i it will give me anything wit out find isues that could make me start again searching to replace it .

Guest omegavesko

guys in this rom work wifi , wifi tethering , bluetooth , gps , youtube , small games , camera , please i would love a reply from someone to help me to see if i could use every day . i am looking for a rom that i it will give me anything wit out find isues that could make me start again searching to replace it .

It suffers from the same issues every 4.0+ ROM has. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, games, and camera work for sure. The rest may or may not work.

Guest razzmataz1478

It suffers from the same issues every 4.0+ ROM has. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, games, and camera work for sure. The rest may or may not work.

I need to update my sources to make stuff work. Like HQ video.

I need to update my sources to make stuff work. Like HQ video.

It would be nice!

Im on the latest PAC man from zeelog ( PAC ROM: v19.3.8 (8/2/2013) for Blade ) works just fine after the few modification for Skate from logcat. I just dont have enough space on my hard drive for download & compiling one due to blackstone nand source on my pc :D

HQ video working

Camera working too ie camcorder too! But i dont use them.

Battery is very good!

I dont have FC or reboot 3 days ago!

Winner rom for me ;)

Edited by fagyi

• 3 months later...