Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 for our Skate ?

Guest Omar korom

I still see people trying to add the bravia engine to Skate ROM's on a spanish forum. I guess they're not aware that it doesn't actually work as the libs are ARMv7 devices only. That's why it was removed from my ROM.

Guest razzmataz1478
I still see people trying to add the bravia engine to Skate ROM's on a spanish forum. I guess they're not aware that it doesn't actually work as the libs are ARMv7 devices only. That's why it was removed from my ROM.

Is the Spanish forum htcmania?

Yeah. They seem to use my ROM as the base ROM of many of theirs, but they keep adding the bravia engine back.

I've edited this post a little as I noticed one spanish user seems to have noticed this topic, but via google translator it seems he thinks I'm trying to mock them? That's not the case. It's great that the spanish devs like my ROMs so much. I would even add the Spanish translations to the settings menus if they gave them to me (maybe they'll read this). What I was saying is that I just wish that someone could translate over the reason as to why it was removed from H3 Blues. That reason being that it doesn't work on ARMv6 phones like the Skate as it's designed for ARMv7 devices only. So all it's really doing it taking up space.

I mentioned that the bravia engine didn't work in my own thread, but I guess nobody passed the message onto the Spanish developers as they've since released new ROM's that contain it. That's why I posted about it here too, so that they could improve their ROM's by removing it.

Edited by H3ROS

Great, thanks.

Looking at their topic on this subject is still confusing when translated by google. For example...

Man, there is a positive side to all this. And is that HTC is important enough for them to look at the.

Does the laugh? Well, the laughs will know why. But pride is the first step in the fall.

The first line I can understand. The reason I, and maybe other english developers, look at the HTC forum is because our ROM's are there. In my case H3 Blues has a strong spanish fanbase so I look there to see if anyones reported any bugs. I'll also check SkateManía and Z3MIX as both of them are built off of H3 Blues, so they may share the same errors.

And when it comes to tutorials I learnt most stuff myself by reading various guides and developer notes at XDA. That's the good thing about Android. The mods that work on one device can often be easily ported to your device as long as the OS is the same :) I'm more than an Android developer though so that helps me a lot as I already know c, c++, delphi, java, VB etc.

Most of the guides I've seen at HTC are of no use to me as they're in a different language, so they translate poorly. That plus I don't really need guides.

Well, when H3ROS said the libs were ARMv7 and will not work here is said (I said it 7193 times). So seeing him in some roms, H3ROS, says many roms that are based on our own. Who does not believe, as we continue including it in our roms. Jaja.

I'd be guessing that skater96 is you? If so then it appears as though they've ignored you or they don't believe you that it doesn't work. But like I said, it's hard for me to follow the discussion because it's translated poorly.

Guest razzmataz1478

Great, thanks.

Looking at their topic on this subject is still confusing when translated by google. For example...

The first line I can understand. The reason I, and maybe other english developers, look at the HTC forum is because our ROM's are there. In my case H3 Blues has a strong spanish fanbase so I look there to see if anyones reported any bugs. I'll also check SkateManía and Z3MIX as both of them are built off of H3 Blues, so they may share the same errors.

And when it comes to tutorials I learnt most stuff myself by reading various guides and developer notes at XDA. That's the good thing about Android. The mods that work on one device can often be easily ported to your device as long as the OS is the same :) I'm more than an Android developer though so that helps me a lot as I already know c, c++, delphi, java, VB etc.

Most of the guides I've seen at HTC are of no use to me as they're in a different language, so they translate poorly. That plus I don't really need guides.

I'd be guessing that skater96 is you? If so then it appears as though they've ignored you or they don't believe you that it doesn't work. But like I said, it's hard for me to follow the discussion because it's translated poorly.

No, I'm my username + 9 at the end. I'm speaking Spanish. (I'm English)

skater96 lives on this forum somewhere. He's the one speaking English. (He's Spanish).

Do you have a degree in computer science? If so, what did you take at a level?

Edited by razzmataz1478

Nothing official. I've just been programming since I was 15 and I'm now in my mid 20's. I like to learn new things and so as Android was new to me at one point I kept playing around with it. Now I'm able to read and create new code in smali.

Hopefully what I'm saying they don't take offense to. Like I said originally, the only reason I mentioned it was to help them clean up their ROM's.

Guest razzmataz1478

Oh, I'm 16 now so this is kinda similar. Also, Wow.

And it doesn't matter lol, you should see what they put about me when I released PAC untested. They really know how to swear lol. I was offended, but skater96 said sorry on behalf of everyone...

Edited by razzmataz1478

I think a lot of it just gets lost in translation too. Jumbled words, misinterpretations etc. I try to please everyone though and have fixed bugs in H3 Blues that they've mentioned in the past such as in car bluetooth.

Guest razzmataz1478

I think a lot of it just gets lost in translation too. Jumbled words, misinterpretations etc. I try to please everyone though and have fixed bugs in H3 Blues that they've mentioned in the past such as in car bluetooth.

I guess that's why learning languages is a good thing. I speak some Spanish and am learning Japanese.

hello compi already ready BRAVIA ENGINE 2 xda

Although we have bravia engine, I'm very happy with my pedaza 4.3 inch screen and looks great

They still seem a little confused by it, but I'm not sure how else to put it.

The bravia engine in SkateManía and Z3MIX doesn't work. So not only does the bravia engine 2 not work, but the original also has the same issue. They're for ARMv7 phones only.

Guest razzmataz1478

They still seem a little confused by it, but I'm not sure how else to put it.

The bravia engine in SkateManía and Z3MIX doesn't work. So not only does the bravia engine 2 not work, but the original also has the same issue. They're for ARMv7 phones only.

That last quote has been translated wrongly. It says "although we don't" so that person understands.

They're also using slang so some of it won't translate properly anyway

Edited by razzmataz1478

Ah, see, poorly translated by google.

Looking at the forum they've figured it out now too, which is great as it means they'll have clearner and better performing ROM's :)

Guest razzmataz1478

Ah, see, poorly translated by google.

Looking at the forum they've figured it out now too, which is great as it means they'll have clearner and better performing ROM's :)

Yep :)

Sorry , my english is not the best... Jaja but im trying to learn , we are so sorry for our comments .

And thanks for your patience , we really appreciate your roms , mods and everything .

I knew that the bravia will never work on our skates , and I have told it many times . Now Ive created a post , and Ive told my partners what was happening with the bravia. And now they are removing them from our roms.

Thanks for all.

Guest Rhincort

Hi H3ROS

I want to apologize to you for the confusion caused by the google translator. The translation is confusing and can give way to misinterpretations.

As you say, everything has been because of the google translator, The problem is not that we speak in jargon, the problem is that the google translator is bad enough.

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding

@ skater96

You're english is okay. Certainly better than my spanish :P

@ Rhincort

It's okay. Like I said, I think some things just get lost in translation. Some slang words seem to confuse the google translator and the conversation can become hard to follow.

As so many ROM's at HTC use my ROM as their base it seemed weird to me that people kept adding the Bravia engine after I'd deliberately removed it. All I've wanted is for fans of the ZTE Skate to have cleaner and better performing ROM's.

I too am sorry for any confusion.

Edited by H3ROS

@ skater96

You're english is okay. Certainly better than my spanish :P

@ Rhincort

It's okay. Like I said, I think some things just get lost in translation. Some slang words seem to confuse the google translator and the conversation can become hard to follow.

As so many ROM's at HTC use my ROM as their base it seemed weird to me that people kept adding the Bravia engine after I'd deliberately removed it. All I've wanted is for fans of the ZTE Skate to have cleaner and better performing ROM's.

I too am sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for all H3ROS , and sorry for the confusion. You're ok :) I love your rom !! :P