[Q] need help to decide if buy this phone or not

Guest dioggo92

Guest dioggo92

Hi, I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo and I'm thinking about selling my current phone to buy this!

So I came here to ask you guys that already have it if its worth the change! I really like the xperia team at xda and all off their works, I don't know nothing about Acer and if this phone will have at least half off the popularity off the 2011 xperia phones about developers and roms.

I know this is too early too ask about developing, my really concern for now before buying this is about the problems reported by other people, like, dead pixels, phones that stops booting from nothing... With my xperia neo and an older samsung galaxy spica I never! had hardware problems, and I'm always changing kernels and roms on both phones!

And for last, I came here now from a google search about Acer s500, I knew MoDaCo's forum from before but only now I create an account, so if this thread shouldn't be here please tell me, on xda foruns and samdroid.net there is developing and general topics, but I didn't found them here.

Thanks, and eager for a good answer from an owner of this phone :D

Diogo

Edited by dioggo92

Well in this price range you can get either cloudmobile or huawei ascend p1. Till now huawei seems to have a better community however acer is a better phone. I bought mine from expansys and havent received it yet, but i really hope that more developers appear in this phone section. Vache is here let's wait for his work :)

Ps: does anyone knows what "drop_ship possible" (expansys status) means?

Guest dioggo92

Well in this price range you can get either cloudmobile or huawei ascend p1. Till now huawei seems to have a better community however acer is a better phone. I bought mine from expansys and havent received it yet, but i really hope that more developers appear in this phone section. Vache is here let's wait for his work :)

Ps: does anyone knows what "drop_ship possible" (expansys status) means?

I will also buy it from expansys, never had problems with them!

drop_ship possible? maybe it fell off the ship xD