[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Medo3G

I set it to r/w. I checked the text file and it's ok. There's line i set at the very end and still no softkeys. :(

did you check settings>system to enable it ?

Guest plegdroid

@ Lalit, regarding the cfx3 rom, just two words. Thank You.

This has to be the smoothest rom to date.

You've again set another benchmark.

Big thanks to you and all at androidarmv6. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

Fixed 4.2 Clock is also great

the reason I chose digi clock over fixed clock 4.2, is the ability to choose your own fonts for both time and date independently. where fixed clock won't. both for free I can't grumble :D

Guest plegdroid
You can change order by changing it in Settings/System/Quick Menu and there you can change it.

I think he wanted to change the order of the softkeys :P O:)

Guest WiiSky70

For god sake my Monte Carlo can't benefit anything from this ROM , and i don't know what i did wrong , i flashed Skate V2A and did FULL WIPE

Reinstalled and it only lags and gives me an error right on the setup

Guest trueno2k
For god sake my Monte Carlo can't benefit anything from this ROM , and i don't know what i did wrong , i flashed Skate V2A and did FULL WIPE

Reinstalled and it only lags and gives me an error right on the setup

I've must have flashed and reflashed this rom at least dozen times to understand how I can get it freshly flashed to the way I like it done, and come across numerous times where I got it really laggy and so had to rethink my flash zips but you don't see me complain about the rom!... So stop flaming and just flash and reflash until you find the way it should be flashed originally!... I've even customised the partitions to the way I like it using the TPT maker so I have perfect partition sizes and rom the way I like it!...

Side note... stuck on getting CWM 6.0.2.7 to boot up now, just seems to not wanna boot up!... I think there isn't enough recovery space to fit CWM 6.0.2.7 as it is bigger by just under 400KB compared to CWM 5.5.0.4, any ideas (could do with someone having a look at the mbn files and see if there is enough recovery partition to fit CWM 6.0.2.7)?

Edited by trueno2k

Guest razzmataz1478
I've must have flashed and reflashed this rom at least dozen times to understand how I can get it freshly flashed to the way I like it done, and come across numerous times where I got it really laggy and so had to rethink my flash zips but you don't see me complain about the rom!... So stop flaming and just flash and reflash until you find the way it should be flashed originally!... I've even customised the partitions to the way I like it using the TPT maker so I have perfect partition sizes and rom the way I like it!...

Side note... stuck on getting CWM 6.0.2.7 to boot up now, just seems to not wanna boot up!... I think there isn't enough recovery space to fit CWM 6.0.2.7 as it is bigger by just under 400KB compared to CWM 5.5.0.4, any ideas (could do with someone having a look at the mbn files and see if there is enough recovery partition to fit CWM 6.0.2.7)?

It works fine. TPTs do not change recovery partition (mtdblock0) size. Erase it and then reflash.

Guest slgh2005

This is a CyanogenMod 10.1 build for the ZTE Skate. I'm quickly putting this first post up as I'm pushed for time.

Downloads:

29/12 - Download

GApps - Download

Thanks to:

All the members of the AndroidARMv6 Project especinally WaylandACE

CyanogenMod Team

report :

when i use camera take a photo , i switch to albums to see the photo ,the screen become fuzzy . If i open the albums directly , no problem .

by the way , i find the same problem on ColdFusionX 2 . But ColdFusionX 1 is good , no problem .

any way ,thanks your work . sorry my poor english .

Guest trueno2k
It works fine. TPTs do not change recovery partition (mtdblock0) size. Erase it and then reflash.
I'm sorry, correction, I used TPT Helper to get repartitioned mbn files and use TPT maker to recreate image.bin file so that I have the latest working recovery ( CWN 5.5.0.4 ) which TPT Helper can't provide... So fastboot via my pc doesn't work for me for now.... And, you're telling me to use TE to flash CWM 6.0.2.7 recovery, and that will work? what difference does that make compared to adb & fastboot?...

Guest razzmataz1478
I'm sorry, correction, I used TPT Helper to get repartitioned mbn files and use TPT maker to recreate image.bin file so that I have the latest working recovery ( CWN 5.5.0.4 ) which TPT Helper can't provide... So fastboot via my pc doesn't work for me for now.... And, you're telling me to use TE to flash CWM 6.0.2.7 recovery, and that will work? what difference does that make compared to adb & fastboot?...

I'm saying use whatever you want, just make sure you erase the current image first.

Guest dbbloke

TPT Helper - Help.

For anyone like me who has spent many hours trying to get TPT helper to work there is a secret.

You press (probably like me you know and are not an idiot, but including just in case)

Volume up (top switch for volume)

Menu (middle horizontal lines)

power (button on right hand side)

BUT

Don't hold onto the power button waiting for some text to come up, it never will.

you NEED to press power JUST BRIEFLY then RELEASE whilst still pressing volume up and menu still.