• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

1130 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Tnx

(but with sad face) :(

:(

Posted · Report post

the total darkness issue, was this the issue Lalit required a logcat for? :)

Posted · Report post

Tilal could you PLEASE try to add a qualcomm plugin in the next update on this rom because seeing as chainfire 3d does not work with android 4.2 -_- then maybe you could try to add it so games run better e.g: street fighter 4 (white background issue) :D

Posted · Report post

Also seeing as dolby digital doesnt work on ics or jb maybe you could find a way of adding beats modifications to the sound on this rom so the sound is more better

Posted (edited) · Report post

if someone could tel me how to make a logcat, i will do it..

Edited by wizard.no.84

if you don't have a pc :P

download, logcat extreme free from playstore, press the record button turn your screen brightness so it turns you screen off. that will create a folder on your sdcard called logcat extreme ,, you may have to reboot/reflash you phone to see the screen again. upload the log within that folder here. :)

if you've a pc, even better. see below. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted · Report post

Because you won't be able to see your phone (and use any apps) when you do it, plug your phone into your computer, make sure you have the Android SDK platform-tools (search Google) and the zte adb driver installed (in the forum).

Then in a command prompt (cmd.exe)

cd dir/to/platform-tools

adb logcat > logcat.txt

Do the brightness thing, then press CTRL+C to stop the logcat.

Open the file and copy all the contents to http://pastebin.com/

And post the link here

Posted · Report post

That is very good idea akbar98...

And what about led light? We will have led light on this rom right?

Posted · Report post

Total darkness issue can be resolved by sliding on status bar......i used to do that when screen went blank......:)

there you go :D

http://db.tt/1gMS16Dq

just flash in cwm. :)

and, what dose this do?

Edited by wizard.no.84

Posted · Report post

and, what dose this do?

that will allow you to place any widget onto your lockscreen. :)

Posted · Report post

??? :blink:

I mean.. I figure that out from the name, but, dont see any new icon (after flashing) in drawer, or some new option in settings.. (settings>lock sreen, or where ever..)

Posted · Report post

Dolby doe not work on ICS an JB ROMs.

It works(I think) with AC!D Sound Mod:

www.modaco.com/topic/358472-modicsjb-acd-audio-engine-update-1129-testers-needed/

Remember to do a back up because I'm not sure if it works without full wipe.

Posted · Report post

??? :blink:

I mean.. I figure that out from the name, but, dont see any new icon (after flashing) in drawer, or some new option in settings.. (settings>lock sreen, or where ever..)

It won't place a new icon or setting. when you turn your phone on and it presents you with your lock screen, swipe the screen from left to right and it will show a add sign, press it and it will show a list of all Widgets you can use on your lockscreen. :)

Posted · Report post

aaaaaaaaaaaa....

so, THATS why there are those white borders :D

thx

Posted · Report post

Can someone help me disable the three buttons backlight on the bottom of the phone, screen filter doesn't seem to do the trick

Can someone help me disable the three buttons backlight on the bottom of the phone, screen filter doesn't seem to do the trick

morning, I use keyboard backlight controller(by deskangel), free from playstore :)

Edited by plegdroid

Posted · Report post

The problem that gapps did not show up in my phone

happened to me when I intended to install cold fusion X3 using TPT helper today.

So I wanted to restore to my paranoid 4.1.2 in CWM, but it didn't work, it just stuck in the circling CM picture!

anyideas for me to fix my phone to work?

Posted · Report post

even with the installation of the gapp file, I still couldn't find play store in my phone

Posted · Report post

even with the installation of the gapp file, I still couldn't find play store in my phone

What's the size of your system partition?

Posted · Report post

I don't know, I installed the TPT helper first in my paranoid system.

And I decided to install this new ROM, everything works fine, except for the play store!

Posted · Report post

And if i try CWM to restore from the previous backups of paranoid, the screen would freeze at the CyanogenMod picture...

Posted · Report post

I work it out, thx for the help anyway!

I forgot to unzip my TPT file which leads to the unsufficient room for installing my gapps