[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

Well i've done it ;) ! I've installed this ROM without any problem on a 230 MB System Partion and 35mb of Cache.

Also i found some nasty graphical issues and another performance related bugs (a lot of them)

Guest wizard.no.84

Well i've done it ;) ! I've installed this ROM without any problem on a 230 MB System Partion and 35mb of Cache.

Also i found some nasty graphical issues and another performance related bugs (a lot of them)

dude, something is seriously wrong with your phone :blink:

this Rom + this Gapps fit on about 170mb system..

and i did not see any graphical glitches (nasty one) ... (only play store issue)

are you installing some costume kernel with this Rom??

Guest WiiSky70

dude, something is seriously wrong with your phone :blink:

this Rom + this Gapps fit on about 170mb system..

and i did not see any graphical glitches (nasty one) ... (only play store issue)

are you installing some costume kernel with this Rom??

Nope i was upgrading the Stock ROM (B06 Update) to 4.2 , and i've rooted and flashed superuser on it . Created a 230 MB System and 35 Mb Cache , which give me 175MB of Data.

Partition sizes don't affect graphical performance, although 230 is a tad excessive when it can fit on a 170mb partition. Try wiping and reflashing see if that gets rid of the glitches.

Guest Redstarr1

thanks tilal great work, if i choose to wait for a more stable 4.1 rom is that ok or is it a lost cause? :D

C3C0's 4.1 roms are more stable now, he's sort of continuing tilal's work (and he contributed to CFX2 already afaik), you should consider moving over to ParanoidJelly (if you disable Hybrid Mode, that's the same as CM10 anyway). I don't think tilal will do anymore 4.1 roms.

Edited by Redstarr1

Guest GodShot

i added lines in the build.prop to make the softkeys work!

but the phone keeps stucking everytime i reboot, so that I'll have to reinstall the rom again..

anyideas, what went wrong with it?

Guest plegdroid
i added lines in the build.prop to make the softkeys work!

but the phone keeps stucking everytime i reboot, so that I'll have to reinstall the rom again..

anyideas, what went wrong with it?

before you reflash anything, have you tried clearing dalvik from within cwm? worth a go :)

here's a flashable buildprop with softkeys, flash in cwm.

http://db.tt/s7xev9cg

incase you borked your build prop :P

Edited by plegdroid

Guest GodShot

what do you mean by reflashing?

everything works just fine til I add the line?

do you mean that I have to clean dalvik before i add lines in the build.prop?

Guest plegdroid
what do you mean by reflashing?

everything works just fine til I add the line?

do you mean that I have to clean dalvik before i add lines in the build.prop?

no after you've added the line, if in doubt just flash the zip I've upped :)

Guest szaszabi90

when your in system ( within root explorer ) set system to R/W at that stage, not before, frazzled my head as it does state it saved, but if you don't set it from within system it dosnt work, if that makes sense? :)

I don't understand! I'm using now root browser! What does it mean set r/w and where is it?????

Please help!

Guest wizard.no.84

just use Total Commander.. with this app you don't need anything.. just find that file, edit it, save, restart and that's it.. no need for setting r/w or anything..

Guest szaszabi90

just use Total Commander.. with this app you don't need anything.. just find that file, edit it, save, restart and that's it.. no need for setting r/w or anything..

Thanks a lot man!

Guest szaszabi90

Something Another! So sorry, but i wanna ask this one!

Knowing anyone something about the game Ingress?? Is it work on ZTE Skate? I've download it, and i waitnig now for the activation code!

Guest plegdroid

I don't understand! I'm using now root browser! What does it mean set r/w and where is it?????

Please help!

r/w means read/wright, within root explorer its at the top right. post-910238-13584475064964_thumb.jpg

if the other app can change it for you without changing settings, use that :)

Guest szaszabi90

r/w means read/wright, within root explorer its at the top right. post-910238-13584475064964_thumb.jpg

if the other app can change it for you without changing settings, use that :)

Ok. I've got softkeys now. But can i turn off and turn on this without to write anything in the bulid.prop ??

Guest blindmijat

tilal can you add photo sphere to this rom please it is great option...

can someone tell me how to install google now on this rom thanks... and if there is a way to have led light please tell me