[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest adeelio

Hello

Just have one query.

Having low internal memory issues.

I will try link2sd but isn't there any Data2SD option available for sfr staraddict (or Skate) that can swap extended partition of sd card with internal memory.

Regards

Hello

Just have one query.

Having low internal memory issues.

I will try link2sd but isn't there any Data2SD option available for sfr staraddict (or Skate) that can swap extended partition of sd card with internal memory.

Regards

mounts2sd will do that (or just mounts any app/data/dalvik folder on your sd-ext and leave internal empty)

BUT swapping internal and sd-ext or moving data/dalvik to sd-ext did not work with cf3 last time I tried because of dexopt at startup being synchronous with init.d

Guest blindmijat

From anyone who's has tried cfx3 are there any problems too watch out for? :D :D

not really just bluetooth doesn't switch off properly you have to turn it off and reboot device

but that is not some big problem i belive that in the next update it will be fixed

cfx3 is great rom if you ask me :D

Guest Klintonola2j

not really just bluetooth doesn't switch off properly you have to turn it off and reboot device

but that is not some big problem i belive that in the next update it will be fixed

cfx3 is great rom if you ask me :D

Thank you :D

Guest blindmijat

Hi guys.

Tilal, are you releasing another update for CFx2 or you recommend me to update to CFx3? Does it work as good as CFx2? Thank you

i think that tilal won't post updates for cfx2 any more

i recommend you to update your device to cfx3

cfx3 is better then cfx2 if you ask me :D

Guest emilpoul

well :D , reading all the 32 pages , i know for sure that tilal is also could be named lalit :D , but after this :D , please could anyone make a video in youtube , till now to me it seems that it doesnt work proper at all , in callings screen stay on , to few internal space and the same moment big problem to pass to sd , video playback still under development .

i am watching from one member here , the friend of lalit :D , what screen capture he load , and really i want so much to apply this rom , as he also said , that here dual and quad core devices are still waiting for this and we have it .

so , could any one load a full reprensent video to see how it is this :)

well :D , reading all the 32 pages , i know for sure that tilal is also could be named lalit :D , but after this :D , please could anyone make a video in youtube , till now to me it seems that it doesnt work proper at all , in callings screen stay on , to few internal space and the same moment big problem to pass to sd , video playback still under development .

i am watching from one member here , the friend of lalit :D , what screen capture he load , and really i want so much to apply this rom , as he also said , that here dual and quad core devices are still waiting for this and we have it .

so , could any one load a full reprensent video to see how it is this :)

Just try it, the experience is not the same for everyone. If you don't like it switch back to your previous ROM. I for myself like it and the small issues the ROM has don't effect me much.

Guest tilal6991

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of release last week - I was and still am really busy with life.

Not a lot of actual bugs have been fixed because of this. I will however try my hardest this weekend to get a new build out. This will just be a build and sync with the latest sources.

It will probably be the end of Feb before I have a lot of time to put to fixing the rest of the bugs.

Until then sit tight all!

Guest plegdroid
Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of release last week - I was and still am really busy with life.

Not a lot of actual bugs have been fixed because of this. I will however try my hardest this weekend to get a new build out. This will just be a build and sync with the latest sources.

It will probably be the end of Feb before I have a lot of time to put to fixing the rest of the bugs.

Until then sit tight all!

No need to apologize for anything Lalit, real life always comes first. Much thanks for the 06-01-13 build which IMHO is the nicest rom I've used on my omc and has been my daily from that date.

As always, Thank you for sharing :)

Guest felystar

Can I install CFx3 over CFx2? Will I have strange bugs due to this or it is safe? Thanks

[Offtopic]

BTW, what is the correct sentence:

1. Will I have strange bugs due to this or it is safe?

2. Will I have strange bugs due to this or is it safe?

I'm Spanish so thank you all for answering

[/Offtopic]

Edited by felystar

Guest razzmataz1478
Can I install CFx3 over CFx2? Will I have strange bugs due to this or it is safe? Thanks

[Offtopic]

BTW, what is the correct sentence:

1. Will I have strange bugs due to this or it is safe?

2. Will I have strange bugs due to this or is it safe?

I'm Spanish so thank you all for answering

[/Offtopic]

Yes, should be fine.

2. When you ask a question, is always comes before it.

Guest Sosakovo

Gents, came across a problem with non-working proximity sensor :(

A little background: I installed CFX3 over my previous ROM (Skatie ROM v2.4 - http://skatie.ceco.sk.eu.org/index.php) because I wanted to try "something new" ;)

BTW, I use 200/35/205 partition (option 2 - )

After full reset/dalvik wipe/cache wipe/etc. I flashed the 20130106 image - without any fidling around with settings I tried making a call > the screen didn't go blank when approximated to the head/sensor covered.

I tried the *983*0# > sensor trick, but no help. Still failed.

I tried installing the Proximity recalibrator (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=951858), but getting the "- ps_kadc not found" error.

Next: flashed original stock ROM back to the phone - NO problem with proximity sensor.

Next: without reset/wipes flashed the CFX image - problem appears again :(

I tried reflashing to stock again, followed by Skatie flash - no problem > reflashed Skatie with CFX3 /no wipes/ - problem appears again

Any idea why this is happening to me ? Pls, pretty pls...

Guest emilpoul

For this reason exactly i am burning to try it, to see just how it is, but also i use my skate a lot for mails for many things. Till now i use from heros and i am so happy from his work to us. Also i am thinking huge the pac rom. But and with pac and with cm10.1 i feel that i will serv the phone and not the phone me. So i am still waitirng from our devs and will see

Guest Sosakovo

@Sosakovo

Settings / Advanced / Calibrate proximity sensor

Ahoj C3C0,

yeah, I tried the advanced setting before, but no luck :(

I might have to "go back" to Skatie ROM.

THX

Guest blindmijat

Ahoj C3C0,

THX

I had that problem on cfx2 and i just reflashed the rom in recovery and it started to work...

Guest Sosakovo

I had that problem on cfx2 and i just reflashed the rom in recovery and it started to work...

Well, you don't wanna know how many times I reflashed my phone yesterday, trying to solve the problem... :(

I might give it another try today though.

Guest jtharmor

Ahoj C3C0,

THX

Click recalibrate sensor and take phone near to your ear....shud work...

Guest omegavesko

Click recalibrate sensor and take phone near to your ear....shud work...

Isn't that the opposite of what you should do? Pretty sure you aren't meant to put anything in front of the sensor while it's calibrating.