[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest trueno2k
Gents, somehow, and I really can't tell why, the proximity sensor started working (after many, many reflashes of different ROMs).

So, case solved although reason remains unknown ;)

THX to everybody who wanted to help.

if only you knew how you got yours to work cuz my skates' proximity sensor still not working during calls!...

I could really do with some insight into how you people got your proximity sensor working!?

Guest Klintonola2j

From numerous readings i'm guessing tpt helper helps increase internal memory, could anyone please give a easy step by step guide as to how to do this? :)

Guest blindmijat

From numerous readings i'm guessing tpt helper helps increase internal memory, could anyone please give a easy step by step guide as to how to do this? :)

1. If you are on the Stock Factory ROM , make sure you have your battery like 75% and up

2. Head to the Play Store , search for "TPT Helper" and download it

3. Once finished , open the app from the App Drawer

4. Accept all prompts and disclaimers

5. Tap All-in-One menu and download the package "Skate v2a"

6. Make sure you have are connected to an nearby WiFi Hotspot , if you are the download process will continue

if you won't the download will fail

7. Let the TPT Helper do all the job and then turn off the phone

8. Press (Volume + , Menu and POWER keys together)

9. The " T-Flash Card Updater " will appeear at this tap let the upgrade continue and then the phone will reboot

10. VOILA! You have now installed the Clockworkmod 4.0.1.4 (Unofficial Modaco Edition) , at this time you can install any Custom ROM or the Stock one that im providing in this topic

i know for this one but it won't work for me

but still you can try ;)

Guest Sosakovo

if only you knew how you got yours to work cuz my skates' proximity sensor still not working during calls!...

I could really do with some insight into how you people got your proximity sensor working!?

Hi Trueno,

to be frank, I was getting a bit desperate. After several (and by several I mean MANY) reflashes the proximity was still useless.

A little hint might be in post #657 by Barcrawler, but in my opinion it was a combination of more factors (my thanks go to Barcrawler though).

Still, pls don't rely on the zip mentioned in that post as a "problem solver" - my experience was that it didn't work with 3 different ROMs, following different pre/after flash actions (wiping phone/Dalvik/cache vs NOT wiping, etc.) and the list could go on...

However, when I was really desperate and was convinced to give up and return to my last working ROM (Skatie), I did one last reflash... ...and voilá, it started working, miraculously !!!

Lessons learned:

- the problem is somehow device related, because on a second ZTE Skate I have available the CFX3 works without ANY problems (even a nandroid backup of ROM from the 1st phone where proximity didn't work > when flashed onto the other phone the proximity worked flawlessly)

- don't give up trying and especially don't give up hope ;)

Guest Sosakovo

Now trying to solve another "issue" - pls advise BEST switch app (to switch 2G/3G, wifi, BT, brightness, airplane, etc.).

What I'm looking for:

- it must be available in notification area (not interested in home screen placement)

- it must be configurable = sorting switch position (best would be to have 2 lines, or scrollable 1 line with available switches), extended control (e.g. brightness toggle options, volume toggle, etc.)

- it must work, not like the ones listed below ;)

Tried different apps (power control, power toggles, extended controls, etc.), but most of the time the important switches (e.g. airplane, 2G/3G) don't work as expected, or don't work at all.

THX for suggestions

Guest Firewalker1980

thnx,

will it be included in this rom later on ? Or can I fix it by using other gapps?

btw, camera works (it's taking pictures) but it's slow on refreshing live image before you make a shot... also have this ?

Edited by Firewalker1980

Guest omegavesko
Hey guys,

Does the standard swiping keyboard work for anyone ? I have the option enabled, but it doesn't seem to be working. :(

Nope. The libs it needs are proprietary and ARMv7 only, so it's out of our hands.

That said, you should try Swype. I'm using it and it's incredible.

Guest akbar98

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY BACK TO MY POST ASAP!!! ITS IMPORTANT!!

So basically i downloaded ram expander by roehsoft and i need help with swapping memory seeing as its my first time doing it and i havent used tpt helper and im still on the stock 200mb partition,

i have a 8gb sdhc memory card but theres only 1gb space left, how much should i swap? someone do a step to step method for me if you are actually bothered :unsure:

Guest Firewalker1980

Thnx guys, I'll use swype instead yeah.

I read through all the pages of this Rom release, so I'm up to speed ;-)

One more question though... is it possible to have the latest google now ? Play store says there is an update available,

but I can't install it due to incompat. device. Or it this also limited to armv7 lib?

Guest Gerycard

Thnx guys, I'll use swype instead yeah.

I read through all the pages of this Rom release, so I'm up to speed ;-)

One more question though... is it possible to have the latest google now ? Play store says there is an update available,

but I can't install it due to incompat. device. Or it this also limited to armv7 lib?

It's maybe working, I don't know :)

Guest Klintonola2j

1. If you are on the Stock Factory ROM , make sure you have your battery like 75% and up

2. Head to the Play Store , search for "TPT Helper" and download it

3. Once finished , open the app from the App Drawer

4. Accept all prompts and disclaimers

5. Tap All-in-One menu and download the package "Skate v2a"

6. Make sure you have are connected to an nearby WiFi Hotspot , if you are the download process will continue

if you won't the download will fail

7. Let the TPT Helper do all the job and then turn off the phone

8. Press (Volume + , Menu and POWER keys together)

9. The " T-Flash Card Updater " will appeear at this tap let the upgrade continue and then the phone will reboot

10. VOILA! You have now installed the Clockworkmod 4.0.1.4 (Unofficial Modaco Edition) , at this time you can install any Custom ROM or the Stock one that im providing in this topic

i know for this one but it won't work for me

but still you can try ;)

Thanks great help :D

Guest omegavesko

I tried the stock camera app and the Camera Zoom FX app but flash is not working... also the flashlight doesn't work.

Anyone else ? :s

The flash will never work on 4.0+.

Guest Klintonola2j

After reversing back to the stock rom via tpt I can't flash the jb rom cfx2 apparently error with sys causing installation to abort help anyone? :mellow:

Hi Trueno,

to be frank, I was getting a bit desperate. After several (and by several I mean MANY) reflashes the proximity was still useless.

A little hint might be in post #657 by Barcrawler, but in my opinion it was a combination of more factors (my thanks go to Barcrawler though).

Still, pls don't rely on the zip mentioned in that post as a "problem solver" - my experience was that it didn't work with 3 different ROMs, following different pre/after flash actions (wiping phone/Dalvik/cache vs NOT wiping, etc.) and the list could go on...

However, when I was really desperate and was convinced to give up and return to my last working ROM (Skatie), I did one last reflash... ...and voilá, it started working, miraculously !!!

Lessons learned:

- the problem is somehow device related, because on a second ZTE Skate I have available the CFX3 works without ANY problems (even a nandroid backup of ROM from the 1st phone where proximity didn't work > when flashed onto the other phone the proximity worked flawlessly)

- don't give up trying and especially don't give up hope ;)

Hi Sosakova and Trueno.

I have the same problem. I have recalibrate the proximity sensor, without succes.

Also reflash don't help me.

Trueno can you let me know if were able to solve your problem by flashing again?

I suppose this is the only way to solve the problem. Or can I try soething else?